Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who was this 😂😂😂
Even though they used the term "gauche", which I did in this thread, it wasn't me. I do not engage in actual trolling which is why I post here instead. Sorry. :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s painted that bloody pink door so many times it won’t be able to shut soon from all the layers of paint 🤯 and that black wire shelf she bought that was basically exactly the same as the one she already had was nearly £70. She needs to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cutting in on the new paint work is “hard to see” because it looks exactly the bloody same you stupid dolt.

Reactions: 9
The cutting in on the new paint work is “hard to see” because it looks exactly the bloody same you stupid dolt.
There's also paint all over her hallway floor in one of the shots? Weird for someone who claims to be a "perfectionist"

Reactions: 10
It looks like she is painting over her hallway with the same frickin colour!!!!! And if it’s just that the camera isn’t picking it up, don’t upload a bloody video on it

Reactions: 4
Lucy likes 70s and Art Deco and got a sponsorship, so Gabbie likes 70s and art deco

• Haha
Even though they used the term "gauche", which I did in this thread, it wasn't me. I do not engage in actual trolling which is why I post here instead. Sorry. :censored:
To be honest I think the "troll" is actually Gabbie herself replying to her own tweets for sympathy/attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet the neighbours love her and the continuous smell of paint wafting through the communal hallways.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she is trying to get the windows replaced through the service charge there is zero chance with that happening.
Would love to sit in on the AGM they’ll swat her like a fly.

Reactions: 7
In one of her last boring ass videos she mentioned some Youtubers she's into at the moment - I discovered Youtubers Michelle and Aline in that, and they're such a breath of fresh air. You can see she feels she relates to them, which is absolutely ridiculous (they both have jobs, one in social media (a 9-5+ hour job where she actually has to go outside and work for a company), the other has up to 2 jobs to make ends meet while she takes acting classes and goes to open mic nights to share her writing. They're always outside. Their flat is cute and stylish. They meet friends, cook healthily, talk openly about mental health issues they experience, they moved to NYC together (sisters) and explore the city and share tips and places to go).

She's so unbelievably deluded and it's so strange that she seemingly has this following she does when smaller creators who put effort into what they make but are living real lives like these have less than 20,000. It's a little terrifying, completely bizarre. They take us to a restaurant in NYC after a snippet of a stand up sketch and a chat about their goals and some decor they found with a ootd full of body positive comments and she

paints a door.

Again.

How is she making a living from these dire videos and tweets that make her look out of her mind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Wow...£400k for that flat? The 3 story townhouse that I'm currently living in (in the midlands) has JUST sold for £225k. I dread to think how big a house she would be able to buy in Sheffield/Barnsley with that kind of money.
A bleeping big one. In a nice area, not the posh area though thats where your above £800ks are. I lived in a lovely little 'village/parish' in Sheffield a few years ago next door was a gorgeous detached property for about 300k, it was huge.

You'd be surprised... I live in Sheffield and £400k only gets you a 2/3 bed semi in a half decent area. If you want a decent house in good area you're looking at upwards of £600k. Rotherham and Barnsley are more reasonably priced though.
Seriously, you can get a semi for £200k in Grenoside??? Its lovely there, south west Sheffield yes, very expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How many days has she been wearing that grey heart jumper? 🤢 you know it hasn’t been washed, but she’ll lie and say it has.

More painting and waiting for ikea furniture to arrive 🙄 she fucked up those shelves. And she never measures anything to make sure it’ll actually fit! Bonkers.

Reactions: 8
Just saw on her stories that she still has 2 stone to lose to be in a healthy weight bracket ? Did she seriously have all that surgery to now be 2 stone overweight ?! What a massive waste of money

• Wow
She’s been saying she has 2 stone to get into the healthy bracket for the past 9 months. Why the duck would you put an image like that up if you struggle with comments about your body? Get a bleeping job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s more boring? Watching Gabbie or watching paint dry... oh wait... that’s the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.