Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had diagnosed depression then we’d all have known about it by now.

Reactions: 7
If she had diagnosed depression then we’d all have known about it by now.
I thought she had spoken about it in a video before. Not sure what video, I thought it was when she discussed taking antidepressants though. Either way having diagnosed depression doesn’t eliminate the fact she is a prick

Reactions: 13
I thought she had spoken about it in a video before. Not sure what video, I thought it was when she discussed taking antidepressants though. Either way having diagnosed depression doesn’t eliminate the fact she is a prick
Being depressed is not an excuse for being rude to people, something she doesn't seem to realise.

Reactions: 18
Being depressed is not an excuse for being rude to people, something she doesn't seem to realise.
This GENUINELY makes me concerned for Gabs if she ACTUALLY thinks she isn’t an asshole to people she doesn’t know on the internet... The pink & gold plant pot situation springs to mind immediately

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her rant on instagram about people commenting on her photos about her weight and how it's affected her mental health and has given her disordered eating and she needs to get therapy from it?

While I don't agree with people DMing her on instagram to tell her she's fat and she'll never lose weight (that's why I post here instead if I want to comment on any aspect of what she puts online, because she has the choice not to see any of it) I did really feel like responding to that to just encourage her to think of other jobs to do that don't expose herself to those kind of comments. All the comments clearly have an impact on her mental health and food issues (though I wouldn't say it's the cause of them) and yes she can say as much as she wants that people need to stop, and people shouldn't bring others down etc etc, she also has the power and control to take herself out of that situation, find a job in the real world and take herself offline to truly focus on her mental health. But no, she'll carry on playing the victim instead of taking control of the situation.

Reactions: 12
She clearly had issues with food long before receiving any hate online or she wouldn’t have had weightloss surgeries before she was an influencer. She can try and shift the blame all she wants, the evidence is out there to prove otherwise

Reactions: 24
Did anyone see her rant on instagram about people commenting on her photos about her weight and how it's affected her mental health and has given her disordered eating and she needs to get therapy from it?

While I don't agree with people DMing her on instagram to tell her she's fat and she'll never lose weight (that's why I post here instead if I want to comment on any aspect of what she puts online, because she has the choice not to see any of it) I did really feel like responding to that to just encourage her to think of other jobs to do that don't expose herself to those kind of comments. All the comments clearly have an impact on her mental health and food issues (though I wouldn't say it's the cause of them) and yes she can say as much as she wants that people need to stop, and people shouldn't bring others down etc etc, she also has the power and control to take herself out of that situation, find a job in the real world and take herself offline to truly focus on her mental health. But no, she'll carry on playing the victim instead of taking control of the situation.
lol yes i was just coming on to say something about her 'rant', granted its partly my fault as well I shouldn't have been so 'naive' as per say but I was very young when I started watching gabby and her disordered perception of herself was the primary reason to me being diagnosed with an eating disorder
she use to consistently lie about her size and her weight to the point where she was saying she was a size 10 and i was a size 10 and i was so concerned that i looked so much bigger than i actually was it spiralled into something so much bigger
she can say all she wants that people shouldn't say anything about her size, etc but being in such an impressionable position to such young people surely she should be careful as heck to what shes putting out there?

Reactions: 9
I’m not even sure her idea of weight loss is the same as the normal persons, no doubt she’s weighed herself during a binge period bloating, salty foods etc, sees the scales say she’s heavier. Then weighs herself when she’s back to her every day diet and has lost that weight and is congratulating herself! She looks no different in her face or chubby arms and fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here... if she is claiming to need 2 stone to be in a healthy weight bracket and with her being 5ft 3 (apparently) that would mean she is at least 12 and half stone. Not being funny but I'm 5ft 3 and 12 stone and on a weight loss journey and she is waaaaay bigger than I am. She looks like I did when I was at least a stone and a half heavier.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here... if she is claiming to need 2 stone to be in a healthy weight bracket and with her being 5ft 3 (apparently) that would mean she is at least 12 and half stone. Not being funny but I'm 5ft 3 and 12 stone and on a weight loss journey and she is waaaaay bigger than I am. She looks like I did when I was at least a stone and a half heavier.
I’m not one to jump to her defence but everybody carries weight differently. I don’t want somebody to read this and think that it isn’t normal to be the same size but weigh differently or vice versa. I have friends who are the same size as me who weigh more/less than me and friends who weigh the same as me but are bigger/smaller than me (all average height). So I don’t think that’s a fair way to judge whether she has more to lose than she says she does

Reactions: 15
she is not 5’3” that’s probably why
Her height is something else she lies about

Reactions: 7
Ok, good for her, she's in her trousers again. BUT those hands don't belong to that body, am I right? Those hands are more chubby than what I would expect for someone with her current size. I am begining to believe everyone who suspected surgery...

Reactions: 11
Does Gabby have more than one instagram? I went to her YT channel and clicked on her instagram link and it was a private instagram account with a small amount of followers. Cant be bothered to watch her videos, I love renovation videos but she is so wasteful I just can't with her. Was just wondering what she is re-renovating this week.

Reactions: 1
Does Gabby have more than one instagram? I went to her YT channel and clicked on her instagram link and it was a private instagram account with a small amount of followers. Cant be bothered to watch her videos, I love renovation videos but she is so wasteful I just can't with her. Was just wondering what she is re-renovating this week.
I’ve just tried this, not sure where it’s directed you but she goes by Gabriella now and has a home account that’s linked on her main Instagram page

Reactions: 1
I’ve just tried this, not sure where it’s directed you but she goes by Gabriella now and has a home account that’s linked on her main Instagram page
Found her now, it's till all about the cat, selfies and her flat. Hopefully she'll find a hobby soon so she has something productive to do, I dread to think about hos much money she has wasted on painting alone.

Reactions: 2
lol yes i was just coming on to say something about her 'rant', granted its partly my fault as well I shouldn't have been so 'naive' as per say but I was very young when I started watching gabby and her disordered perception of herself was the primary reason to me being diagnosed with an eating disorder
she use to consistently lie about her size and her weight to the point where she was saying she was a size 10 and i was a size 10 and i was so concerned that i looked so much bigger than i actually was it spiralled into something so much bigger
she can say all she wants that people shouldn't say anything about her size, etc but being in such an impressionable position to such young people surely she should be careful as heck to what shes putting out there?
OMG I remember that, I was a size 10 at the time as well and because she said she was as well I always wondered if I see myself thinner because she looked bigger than me and I got into this spiral of not knowing what I look like and was scared that I have body dysmorphia ... I know its really silly... But guess what she was just lying and it fucked my head up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.