Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tinned tomatoes on toast with some good quality extra virgin olive oil is a lovely thing. Very Mediterranean. 🍅🍅🍅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has 100k laying around for party but has to wait to get the new floors in and the new door handles she wants cause they are so expensive. (Even though she's coulda had diamond encrusted ones with he amount she's wasted on farrow and ball) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gabby's latest insta stories show Nellie with poo on his paw, and her cleaning it off. Is this normal? I am a massive cat person, had a cat growing up and now have my own cat and I've never heard of or had a cat just get poo all over them?
She probably doesn't clean his litter tray often enough and the poor bugger couldn't avoid it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she always take the bait?

Also - was her flat really £450k? Jesus what a waste of money.

Forgot to attach!
This is just an excuse for her to brag about the cost of her flat.
A normal, nice person wouldn't rise to the bait and definitely wouldn't go around publicly announcing how much their house/flat cost.

Reactions: 25
Money talks, wealth whispers. So gauche to always have to mention how much something costs, or where you live. No class! Nobody cares. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"it would go into my children's bank" please stop.

She just wants the "you'd be such a good mum for doing that" validation .
I honestly don't see how she will ever put her kids needs before her own (if she ever has them). She needs to do a LOT of growing up before even considering having kids, I think she just wants them "for the gram" and because she thinks it will bring her happiness. The reality is that kids are a BIG financial commitment that you can't just ditch when you get bored of them/they piss you off (which seems to be what she does with everyone else in her life).

Imagine one of her kids talking back to her - she'll call them a jealous hater and whinge about it on twitter.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always take the bait?

Also - was her flat really £450k? Jesus what a waste of money.

Forgot to attach!
That flat was definitely not worth the money then. All she goes on about is what needs doing to it. She’s already put in a new bathroom, is getting new flooring and a new kitchen ... oh and not to mention the gallons of paint she’s flung on the walls. Soz Gabs but I think you’ve been done there. Also didn’t you move to Brighton because you couldn’t afford to live in London ??????

Reactions: 19
Money talks, wealth whispers. So gauche to always have to mention how much something costs, or where you live. No class! Nobody cares. :rolleyes:
I know a lot of very wealthy people and they NEVER talk about money. It just isn't the done thing - and isn't remotely classy. Definitely comes across as bragging from people like Gabbie, but then again money clearly doesn't buy happiness!

Reactions: 22
That flat was definitely not worth the money then. All she goes on about is what needs doing to it. She’s already put in a new bathroom, is getting new flooring and a new kitchen ... oh and not to mention the gallons of paint she’s flung on the walls. Soz Gabs but I think you’ve been done there. Also didn’t you move to Brighton because you couldn’t afford to live in London ??????
The kitchen doesn’t need replacing, it’s a perfectly good kitchen that she just doesn’t like so it has to go. All her focus should’ve initially been on sorting out the bad windows and working from there.

Reactions: 16
Eurgh what's she bragging about the cost of her flat for. The mortgage repayments on that 🙈 no thanks. No wonder she doesn't leave the house, shes probably worried about spending money and paying her mortgage in years to come given her shite content.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t realise that finalised sold prices are available to view online. The flat was marketed for £450k but bought for £395k.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Tinned tomatoes are to into meals like spag bol etc can ya'll please stop I'm gonna barf and I work in medicine 😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t realise that finalised sold prices are available to view online. The flat was marketed for £450k but bought for £395k.
Yeah I just found it online and she paid £395k in June 2019. She talks absolute shite.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I just found it online and she paid £395k in June 2019. She talks absolute shite.
Jaysus I know houses/ flats are cheaper in the UK then here in Ireland but I thought it would have been like 300 max is it just cause it's in Hove it's that price ?

Had a look at the tea menu tomorrow in work and feic you all it's scrambled egg and tomatoes and that's the first time in my 8 years here that that's been the main meal on the menu. duck Gabby for this jinx I hate any kind of tomato and I'm allergic to eggs feic ya's 😭😭😂😂😂😂🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
I searched even more after I initially looked and found that it was marketed for £450k, then reduced on the market to £400k, and then she bought it for £395k. So she’s not even going with the figure it was marketed at just before it sold, she’s trying to act like she paid the original marketing price 🤣 she really is deluded in every way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
once again Gabby on instagram saying she wants a child who is into musical theatre so they can play matilda or billy elliot

She is so not mature enough to have a child, every time she talks about children she projects her own ideas of personality on them, she'll definitely be one of those mums who never let their children be themselves and the children end up having issues and rebelling in their teens and then the mother has a breakdown

Reactions: 21
once again Gabby on instagram saying she wants a child who is into musical theatre so they can play matilda or billy elliot

She is so not mature enough to have a child, every time she talks about children she projects her own ideas of personality on them, she'll definitely be one of those mums who never let their children be themselves and the children end up having issues and rebelling in their teens and then the mother has a breakdown
You can imagine if she had kids she would live her life through them well attempt to

Reactions: 11
Yep, I also always found it weird when she'd do her baby name videos and she'd be like 'I love the name Daisy (idk if this was even on the list I don't care to remember) I can just picture little Daisy running around with pigtails in and a frilly dress on' etc like already attaching personality to a child based on a name

get real Gabby you have no control over what your child's personality will be like, hopefully they don't inherit their personality from you

Reactions: 15
Yep, I also always found it weird when she'd do her baby name videos and she'd be like 'I love the name Daisy (idk if this was even on the list I don't care to remember) I can just picture little Daisy running around with pigtails in and a frilly dress on' etc like already attaching personality to a child based on a name

get real Gabby you have no control over what your child's personality will be like, hopefully they don't inherit their personality from you
Can you actually imagine Gabby as a Mother? She is a narcissist. She would constantly be in a state of fear - other people entering the childs life, the child gaining independence at it matures.. She would be threatened by this 24/7. She probably would also be jealous of the child and any attention he/she got from others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.