Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I burst out laughing when she said that she hoped she’d be in when her order got delivered. I mean of course you’ll be in, Gabby, where else would you be?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
tbh i mentioned months ago that i think she has binge eating disorder. i have it myself and i see a lot of similar patterns, but i could be wrong
I do too. I used to empathise with her but she has all of the time and resources to get help unlike so many people and she just carries on being her bitter self and taking her personal issues out on everybody else. I definitely see these patterns in her behaviour

Reactions: 5
velvetn0b cannot stand her! Can tell she doesn’t enjoy doing YouTube anymore also there’s no effort in it at all but she needs the money to buy farrowand ball paint from somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She forgot to include the past five years that she’s taken off.
She’s actually taking the piss now. The first weekend she’s taken off? She is f**king deluded. I can’t get over how ridiculous the crap that comes out of her mouth is

Reactions: 27
She’s actually taking the piss now. The first weekend she’s taken off? She is f**king deluded. I can’t get over how ridiculous the crap that comes out of her mouth is
I know? She literally does nothing all day every day like not even being a dick, some you tubers work hard.. she’s not even a youtuber anymore? She puts out like 1/2 not even mediocre videos a week and other than that doesn’t leave her flat?

Reactions: 14
She should try working in a supermarket on a full time shift. That is a actual proper job, than what she does

Reactions: 10
I leave my house at 7am, travel to work, get there at 10am, I leave at 5:30pm (I don’t take a lunch break so that I can leave at that time instead of 6pm) and get home at around 8:15pm. She wouldn’t know real work if it hit her in the face. I don’t know how she is making money off of the tit content she puts out. If she was doing other stuff like actively bettering herself, taking driving lessons, working on her singing etc I wouldn’t be so mad because at least she’s actually putting in some effort into other areas of her life. But she’s just unbelievably lazy and rude and seems to think she’s a hardworking, polite person. She really is deluded and the fact her family enable it is a joke

Reactions: 21
I leave my house at 7am, travel to work, get there at 10am, I leave at 5:30pm (I don’t take a lunch break so that I can leave at that time instead of 6pm) and get home at around 8:15pm. She wouldn’t know real work if it hit her in the face. I don’t know how she is making money off of the tit content she puts out. If she was doing other stuff like actively bettering herself, taking driving lessons, working on her singing etc I wouldn’t be so mad because at least she’s actually putting in some effort into other areas of her life. But she’s just unbelievably lazy and rude and seems to think she’s a hardworking, polite person. She really is deluded and the fact her family enable it is a joke
What do you do? Just curious as that is such a short working day!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That’s the biggest load of crap she’s ever said. But then she probably classes pressing upload video on a weekend as working so in her head it’s probably the truth.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to post this tweet here too. Here's hoping someone replies asking her what the duck she thinks she's doing the rest of the time.
I got blocked ages ago when she was ranting about having to move into her flat etc etc and I said at least she doesn’t have a full time job to juggle too 🤣 with the rate she blocks people I’m surprised she has any followers left.

Reactions: 9
I got blocked ages ago when she was ranting about having to move into her flat etc etc and I said at least she doesn’t have a full time job to juggle too 🤣 with the rate she blocks people I’m surprised she has any followers left.
She's going to have to get a proper job soon, surely? She's getting less and less paid advertisement/sponsorship work and her content is boring and repetitive. Unless she drastically changes her lifestyle and goes out and starts doing things with other people she's going to run out of money fast. I get that youtube/instagram is a full time job for some influencers but they actually go places, have friends and do things. Unlike Gabbie who gets out of bed at lunchtime, films her cat all day and complains about delivery companies 24/7.

She's eating bacon and tinned tomatoes AGAIN. Someone get this girl a nutritionist I'm begging you.

Really dont understand how she has so many followers, she is so boring, was her content different years ago, I just dont get it, all she does is buy stuff to clutter her flat with, looks a right jumble sale, and slobs around in her primark pjs!
She only has followers because she licked Zoe’s arse when she lived in that nice flat.

Reactions: 6
She's eating bacon and tinned tomatoes AGAIN. Someone get this girl a nutritionist I'm begging you.
So much for not showing us the food she eats 😂 Do you think she took her photo for Instagram stories and then added the rest of the bacon to her plate?

Reactions: 6
She’s obsessed with showing us what she eats yet hates anyone having an opinion, I’m sorry but that is literally what social media is! You’d think Jane would say something to her if it’s so “triggering” maybe. Also, her comments about Rebecca on Love Island, I caught some of it the other day and she is literally so much like Gabby. Yet Gabby’s wrote on Twitter how rude she comes across- there was an incident where the guy cooked her avacado on toast and she basically made a big scene about how she doesn’t like it. Gabby wrote how it was “so rude” and she would have just said thank you and been grateful for it. Girl can’t even be grateful for someone sending her a photo of a plant pot and just say something nice back, she’s so blind to her own ways !

Reactions: 23
Yes!!! I was going to bring this up!! I think she mentioned she suffered with binge eating and the calorie restriction! What the truth is I don’t know but I feel sad she said she was going to sort herself out
Why would you write this ??
I think social media is great for talking about issues but I always steer my patients especially with EDs away from this incase they get replies like that ( well other factors too obviously) but like instead of saying here if you need to talk or hope you're ok etc no no the narcissist has to make sure everyone knows she suffers too. Me me me meeeee

So much for not showing us the food she eats 😂 Do you think she took her photo for Instagram stories and then added the rest of the bacon to her plate?
Remember years ago when all she ate was either waffles tomatoes or pizza lol.
I would love if she was in my hospital as a patient lol I'd be giving out to her everyday and I would make her grow the duck up. I've never had patients as childish as her (yet) but I've had kids of multi millionaires who I've had to make grow up.

She will never grow up cause I can't see her ever needing to at this stage. She will be in the exact same position in ten years.

What do you do? Just curious as that is such a short working day!
It’s no different to working 8-4 or 9-5 which are normal working hours? My hours are 10-6 but I leave at 5:30 because I don’t take a lunch break. I work in the finance industry

And a very long commute! Bet your spotify playlist gets old real fast 😩
Luckily an hour and a half of it is spent riding the entire district line 😂 so I grab a seat and read a book until I have to get off and get a bus to the office. Got a few interviews this week for jobs closer to home because the commute is destroying my soul and everyone is so miserable on it that it makes me miserable 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.