Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How easy even is it to get IVF as a single woman in the UK? Is it a case of if you pay enough they'll just do it, or do they actually assess your situation and might realise that Gabby is in no way fit to be a parent, especially not on her own.

Reactions: 7
How easy even is it to get IVF as a single woman in the UK? Is it a case of if you pay enough they'll just do it, or do they actually assess your situation and might realise that Gabby is in no way fit to be a parent, especially not on her own.
Not sure about IVF but I saw a girl on insta who literally used a turkey baster to have her baby. You can meet men online who are willing sperm donors and do it that way. Aside from a potential fee for the sperm donor, it’s pretty cheap I imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s said in Q&A’s that she never wants to be in a relationship because “other people annoy her” 😂

Aka no one will have her so she’s trying to pretend it’s her decision to be single forever
A screaming baby is sure to annoy her then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Gabs really does need professional intervention at this stage I think. There are a lot of borderline personality disorder traits she displays (I’ve been diagnosed with this in April this year, seeing both a psychiatrist and psychologist and it’s defo helping but not a miracle cure) and whilst she displays behaviours I don’t, I do understand in a way why - for example - the emotional over reacting by going on a train back to Brighton after a possible arguement or confrontation, the intense short lived friendships, living in and growing up in a potentially toxic household, bouts of depression and anxiety etc. The best thing for her is to go to a GP and ask to be referred to a psychiatrist for an assessment. I was petrified when I had mine but I just now wish I’d done it over 20 odd years ago. She can turn things around by getting professional help but it’s hard work and a bumpy ride.

Reactions: 15
When you have IVF you have to fill in forms for the best interest of the child. Any mental health issues are supposed to go on there, but as far as I know there are no ways they could stop her as long as she was paying and doing it legally. Sperm donors outside of a hospital aren’t legal as they need to be tested, as far as I am aware

Reactions: 2
Yeah she wouldn’t need IVF if all her reproductive organs are working fine, it would just be a sperm donor and artificial insemination (whether that be paid for or through a turkey baster😂😂😍) either way be a lot cheaper

Not sure about IVF but I saw a girl on insta who literally used a turkey baster to have her baby. You can meet men online who are willing sperm donors and do it that way. Aside from a potential fee for the sperm donor, it’s pretty cheap I imagine.
Yeah if anyone watched teen mum uk there was a lesbian couple who uses a “private sperm donor” that they found on social media 😕 must be pretty easy

Reactions: 1
Gabs really does need professional intervention at this stage I think. There are a lot of borderline personality disorder traits she displays (I’ve been diagnosed with this in April this year, seeing both a psychiatrist and psychologist and it’s defo helping but not a miracle cure) and whilst she displays behaviours I don’t, I do understand in a way why - for example - the emotional over reacting by going on a train back to Brighton after a possible arguement or confrontation, the intense short lived friendships, living in and growing up in a potentially toxic household, bouts of depression and anxiety etc. The best thing for her is to go to a GP and ask to be referred to a psychiatrist for an assessment. I was petrified when I had mine but I just now wish I’d done it over 20 odd years ago. She can turn things around by getting professional help but it’s hard work and a bumpy ride.
Someone in my family has BPD and you’re spot on with this, hope you’re getting the help you need!

Reactions: 5
Most personality disorders can be co-morbid with each other or another illness. I know we have no place to diagnose but BPD possibly co-morbid with bipolar seems plausible. The intense emotional reactions to everything and sensitivity, not to mention the unstable sense of self. But she’s such an ego maniac too and incredibly narcissistic. I really hope she gets help she needs though no mental illness can excuse her behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Yep it’s 100% gone! Also what is wrong with her,
I’m nervous to get pregnant, she talks about it like she could just get pregnant tomorrow! Honestly don’t understand how you’d think you can raise a baby by yourself, most people are not single by choice and it’s bloody hard work, single parents are super hero’s
This is ridiculous. I think it's awful for people to pass comment on a pregnant woman's size. I had loads when I was carrying my son but he was almost 10lb! But Gabby? I couldn't imagine anything more damaging for her and she knows this, but she will happily do it. She will not cope with any of it. I have 2 under 11 months. (Although they're almost 3 and 2 now and I'm expecting one next June. Its only easy as my husband is about a bit luckily. Otherwise while he's at work Its really bloody difficult. Yet she wants twins so badly?? She won't function. An precious Nellie won't get his attention and she will be more concerned about that.

Does she not realise how bizarre it is to speak about getting pregnant so soon when she’s not in any kind of relationship? Of course single parenting is completely normal but I do think it’s unusual for a 25 year old to be so dead set on having a baby alone - women usually consider this later in life when the biological clock is ticking. Would not be shocked if she had artificial insemination with a sperm donor very soon. I completely agree she thinks a baby will fill a void / make her happy but to be a good parent she needs to work on herself and find a way to be happy on her own before bringing f a child into the world.

Also baffled by her spending Christmas alone. I think this has probably been her decision which is sad if she does have the option to be at home and has chosen not to. So many people don’t have the choice and would give anything to spend Xmas with family, even if there had been some disagreements
I don't know how she will afford it with all the trips to farrow and ball that she has. Its absurd that she's willing to spend thousands on IVF alone.

Most personality disorders can be co-morbid with each other or another illness. I know we have no place to diagnose but BPD possibly co-morbid with bipolar seems plausible. The intense emotional reactions to everything and sensitivity, not to mention the unstable sense of self. But she’s such an ego maniac too and incredibly narcissistic. I really hope she gets help she needs though no mental illness can excuse her behaviour.
I see a LOT of my past behaviour in where Gabby is now and this is what my diagnosis is.

On another note, she won’t throw away the green drawers in her spare room even though she doesn’t like them anymore because she wants to keep them for the baby’s nursery. What the actual duck?? She’s dreaming. She’s exhibiting exactly NO traits or behaviours that suggest she’s ready to be a Mother. If she brought a child into this world she would just raise it to be as messed up as she is.

I didn't know that her dad is gay. That makes me look at things slightly differently. It all just seems miserable. I definitely relate to some of it.
Her dad being gay only excuses the selfish parts of her and her staying mostly in the child/adult mental state. It also explains why she can't hold down relationships.

Jane obviously felt guilty about the dad and coddled her.

Reactions: 1
Her dad being gay does not excuse her selfishness!

Her parents have a civil and friendly relationship which is very rare for any parents who separate (regardless of sexuality.) Has she ever said why she dislikes her Dad? Purely speculation but I always feel her mother is a serial enabler, perhaps he gives her more reality and home truths than she likes?

My own father left my mother when I was 3 as he came out as being gay. He, my mother and his long term partner were great friends until my dad sadly died. This situation did not make me or my siblings exhibit the behaviours gabbie does.

Ultimately she does need to seek help. It’s very sad.

Reactions: 19
Her dad being gay does not excuse her selfishness!

Her parents have a civil and friendly relationship which is very rare for any parents who separate (regardless of sexuality.) Has she ever said why she dislikes her Dad? Purely speculation but I always feel her mother is a serial enabler, perhaps he gives her more reality and home truths than she likes?

My own father left my mother when I was 3 as he came out as being gay. He, my mother and his long term partner were great friends until my dad sadly died. This situation did not make me or my siblings exhibit the behaviours gabbie does.

Ultimately she does need to seek help. It’s very sad.
I think gabbie doesn’t like her dad because in most situations the child gets divorced parents where the child gets spoiled, I think she doesn’t like him because he still lives there..... she probably hasn’t got over the fact they have to live together and she hasn’t got her mum all to herself

Just seen this on Gabby's twitter, Jane's reply makes it look more likely that Gab is refusing to go there for Xmas.
I don't have any sympathy for her. She's an attention seeker
Screenshot_20191222-181418.png

Reactions: 12
I feel really sorry for Jayne. I'm pretty sure I recall Gobby saying her mom and dad don't get on hence separate living rooms? Brother between the two. She's had her op? Allegedly?? And Gobby originally said she was going to look after Jayne as her dad and brother were working? What's happened? Gabby, I'm sorry what's going on? Don't put tit out unless you're willing to follow it through or clear the air with it. People remember deleted tweets.

Poor Jayne. All I can think is that if the operation has happened, Gobby has ditched her possibly due to her own immaturity when Jayne literally abandons everything to be at her daughters back and call. Gobby can't do the same for her. No way would she cope with kids. She's too selfish if she can't even do that for her own mother.

Reactions: 14
Someone in my family has BPD and you’re spot on with this, hope you’re getting the help you need!
Awww thank you! I am however it’s a long road ahead after being undiagnosed until my late 30s. ❤ Many thanks for the good wishes 🥰

Anyone wonder why gabbie instead of buying herself a flat, didn’t buy her dad or mum out of the house and become the second person on the mortgage? Surely if she was so desperate for her mum and her to be together she could have considered this

Reactions: 9
Anyone see her latest tweet that she paints because she doesn’t have a person to make her safe and feel at home so she has to make her home pretty instead??

Completely contradicting what she said about choosing to stay single because people annoy her, shock

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.