Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep down she wants to be loved but knows she’s incapable and proves it more and more everyday. She needs so much complex therapy and to learn to love herself first before inflicting this mess onto someone else.

Reactions: 10
I actually feel so sorry for her... she is genuinely so lost and seems to be getting seriously out of control! Her goals for 2020 should be just concentrating on fixing her inner self and having more self worth. It took me a year or two to actually take time for me and it honestly helped so much. I was in an on/off relationship and decided to just let it go and concentrate on me, and a year later I met someone else and he has changed my life. I am with him 3 years now and he always says he loves me for me but I believe working on myself and feeling more confident really helped. I think she has alot of potential to do great things but she 100% has to change her outlook on everything for ger to really change and realise things can actually be so much better for her one day.

Reactions: 11
Gabs can’t keep up with her own web of lies, she strikes me as such a stroppy madam, definitely behaves like she’s still 14.
whenever she puts something on Twitter like the spending Christmas alone it is purely for attention-why else would you do it?! Having said that I do still feel bad for her if she’s chosen to spend it alone, this time of year isfor loved ones and so many people cannot spend it with the ones who matter for lots of different reasons, but then I guess that’s her choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she needs to remove herself from social media. It’s not healthy or productive that everything she seems to do is to seek attention, prove her worth or keep up with the people who follow her online. Why does she keep painting and redecorating her flat? I think it’s because she is constantly scrolling and comparing herself to others, so she will always keep changing it to achieve an impossible standard. I definitely don’t think she does it because she “needs” to or because it makes her happy. Probably provides her with 10 minutes of false happiness because she gets some likes on her room redecorating pictures, then once that has worn off she’s onto the next thing. She really needs to do some self reflection and figure out what really brings her happiness.

Reactions: 14
Wow if she reads this thread (I really hope she does) I hope she can see how many of us have picked up on her mental health issues and how many of us have wished she would seek help. She has a lot more than me in terms of money and material items but I know for a fact that can’t make up for the really important things like family and friends. Gabs it’s not too late to help yourself

Reactions: 11
I actually feel so sorry for her... she is genuinely so lost and seems to be getting seriously out of control! Her goals for 2020 should be just concentrating on fixing her inner self and having more self worth. It took me a year or two to actually take time for me and it honestly helped so much. I was in an on/off relationship and decided to just let it go and concentrate on me, and a year later I met someone else and he has changed my life. I am with him 3 years now and he always says he loves me for me but I believe working on myself and feeling more confident really helped. I think she has alot of potential to do great things but she 100% has to change her outlook on everything for ger to really change and realise things can actually be so much better for her one day.
She’s in denial though, it’s everyone else who is the problem in her eyes, not her whether it be her dad, the neighbours, surgeons, ex friends, viewers, everyone as well as food, trains, Sheffield, London the list goes on! She can’t accept reality or any opinions that’s why she just blocks anyone who says something she doesn’t like. No idea what makes a person realise that in fact it’s them who is the issue and they need mental help.

Reactions: 19
This was the tweet.
Christ this tweet is scary. If she ever does get into a proper romantic relationship she's fucked if this is her mentality about it ! She would be so co-dependent. Live your own life and wait for no man / woman.

Always tell my patients your life is like a chest of drawers, lol. One drawer friends, one family, one bf/gf, one is rugby etc etc. They should be similar in size and if one is taking over it's time to change

I was watching her old video today about where she goes back to the salon to get her hair bleached (again). It was from years ago and she mentioned Nellie sat on her lap and still had poo attached to him bum (🤢🤮 why announce that?) But she mentioned about being grossed out by the thought of having a child with all the poo etc. Something along those lines.

Yet now she went to a huge jump of being incredibly lonely, piling the weight on. In those videos (I wanted a couple again, that was the content I liked) she had friends she went out with, went to Hobbie's gig. An she's now a recluse living with a cat, desperate for a baby to fill the void. She has had a mental breakdown.

Gabby, your instastory broke my heart. I used to support you but you're working to take your mind off Christmas. You're alone with only your pet. You're a young woman still. A child will not help with this at all, it'll probably make things worse for you. Please please seek some help because you're a shell of a person to what you were. A few years ago around that time in London, you looked happy.

I was watching her old video today about where she goes back to the salon to get her hair bleached (again). It was from years ago and she mentioned Nellie sat on her lap and still had poo attached to him bum (🤢🤮 why announce that?) But she mentioned about being grossed out by the thought of having a child with all the poo etc. Something along those lines.

Yet now she went to a huge jump of being incredibly lonely, piling the weight on. In those videos (I wanted a couple again, that was the content I liked) she had friends she went out with, went to Hobbie's gig. An she's now a recluse living with a cat, desperate for a baby to fill the void. She has had a mental breakdown.

Gabby, your instastory broke my heart. I used to support you but you're working to take your mind off Christmas. You're alone with only your pet. You're a young woman still. A child will not help with this at all, it'll probably make things worse for you. Please please seek some help because you're a shell of a person to what you were. A few years ago around that time in London, you looked happy.
I agreed having a baby will make the loneliness worse. She should get a dog, unconditional love and might help her get up and about instead of festering in her flat.

Reactions: 4
I agreed having a baby will make the loneliness worse. She should get a dog, unconditional love and might help her get up and about instead of festering in her flat.
I think I remember her saying before about a dog being 'needy' and her hating things needing her. But definitely agree on her getting out with one.

Reactions: 3
I feel she'd be happier if she wasn't so fixated on the past, her twitter photo (which personally i dont think is the nicest pic of her in the world) is from the past where she was skinner if she owned how she was now she'd be SO much happier!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I feel incredibly sorry for her. She must be so incredibly lonely and cant imagine spending Christmas on your own hundreds of miles from family by choice

Reactions: 9
Oh this is so sad, just catching up with this thread while I’m waiting for my family to wake up and start Christmas. I haven’t been on insta stories so I didn’t know she was on her own. Gabbie if you do read this thread and I think you do please listen to some of the advice that’s been given to you on here. No young girl should be spending Christmas alone
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 3
I think I remember her saying before about a dog being 'needy' and her hating things needing her. But definitely agree on her getting out with one.
If she doesn't like needy a baby definitely isn't the way to go lol.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.