Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I actually do feel really sorry for her being alone at Christmas - even if she’s chosen it, even if she’s been a dick, it’s still really sad that she is so young and so isolated.

Christmas is really, really hard if you have poor family ties or you’re struggling for whatever reasons, I’ve been there myself.

I really hope she reflects on this and makes some commitments next year to improve her life. Something has gone really wrong.

Reactions: 13
So her taking Nellie on the train back down to Brighton was her just going off and leaving her family house in a strop.

Reactions: 12
Quick, someone remind me of all the crappy things she's done - I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if this is her choice, it makes me sad that a young girl is spending Christmas alone 😔 a time to celebrate with loved ones and she’s chosen not to spend it with anyone-I think that is the biggest reflection on her life. I feel sorry for her, but as I’ve said before, only gabs can sort out her issues, which there clearly are many

Reactions: 5
I do feel bad for her because if it is the case that she’s had an argument with her dad, I can completely understand it. My first year of uni I was going to stay at uni over the holidays because I couldn’t face another Christmas of my parents (who had been separated for 2-3 years and live apart) pretending that we were one happy family on Christmas Day. I told my mum this and she realised that what they thought they were doing as a good thing for me and my sister was actually the worst thing they could do. It was like a day of ‘what could have been’ had they had a good relationship and stayed together, and nobody needs to see that. It must be hard for her and I don’t think I’d be able to live at home with parents who aren’t together, it is a tense and can also be quite a toxic environment with memories that aren’t very nice so I do understand her not living at home but I do think she should move back to that area rather than being the other side of the country. I hope she realises that she really needs to address the issues in her life both with her family and herself because it’s the only way things are going to change for her.

Reactions: 12
I saw that in one of the replies to her tweet someone said that nobody should be alone at Christmas and that she should maybe volunteer somewhere - now THAT is actually a good suggestion, maybe do something for others who have less, Gabby, and get some perspective.

Reactions: 32
Didn’t she go up north for Christmas to look after her mum after she had surgery?
So she’s clearly had an argument with her dad & thrown her toys out of the pram & just left her mum to it? What a selfish witch.
Sorry no sympathy for her over here whatsoever.
When is she going to grow up?

Reactions: 19
Nope she’s definitely back in Brighton.

She is supposed to be caring for her mum but I guess that was just too much work for her.

Also, why she’s in Brighton alone at Christmas who knows? She took her Christmas tree down as well. So that’s pretty bleak.

Girl genuinely needs some help, it’s actually very sad to watch.
Her mother has had enough of looking after HER post op

Reactions: 8
Tiny (gifted) tree
Watching friends at 3AM
Her lifestyle makes me feel anxious

Reactions: 11
Call me weird but sometimes I just want to take her under my wing and teach her how to grow up for her own sake

She is older than me :oops:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Call me weird but sometimes I just want to take her under my wing and teach her how to grow up for her own sake

She is older than me :oops:🤣
Haha same, although I am older! I feel like I can see all the potential she has to have such an amazing life, but I think until she pushes those barriers and sorts out her mental health she’s kind of stuck 😔

Reactions: 3
I keep thinking to myself stay off social media girl , but sadly I think that’s all she has :-( she needs to get more in her life , YouTube isn’t for her anymore as she’s not really doing anything Is she ? She’s so young and has her life ahead of her no commitment... she could be traveling the world !!

Reactions: 5
She’s not that young. She’s a 25 year old woman!
She has used the age of 25 as a marker that one should be mature and have their tit together not making petty comments on the internet (25+ hater anyone?).
If everyone else is expected to be a certain way by 25 to her, than she sure needs to get her tit together cos she’s is extremey behind her own mark.

Reactions: 15
At 25 I was engaged, in a full time graduate job living independently. It’s not that young IMO. She should at least have some sort of plan.

Reactions: 6
At 25 I was engaged, in a full time graduate job living independently. It’s not that young IMO. She should at least have some sort of plan.
When I say young I mean , she still has time to do stuff and make a plan , have a life that she can enjoy , rather than just being at home with her cat 👍🏻

She’s not that young. She’s a 25 year old woman!
She has used the age of 25 as a marker that one should be mature and have their tit together not making petty comments on the internet (25+ hater anyone?).
If everyone else is expected to be a certain way by 25 to her, than she sure needs to get her tit together cos she’s is extremey behind her own mark.
What I meant was she still has time to change her life around , focus on what she wants , make plans , enjoy going out , making new friends, she’s not tied to anything or anyone .. she could have such a great fun life plus she has a fantastic opportunity and platform to make a real go of a YouTube channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When I say young I mean , she still has time to do stuff and make a plan , have a life that she can enjoy , rather than just being at home with her cat 👍🏻
Oh, completely agree!
But she is way too old to be acting and proudly broadcasting her toddlers attitude.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.