Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I remember that, I was a size 10 at the time as well and because she said she was as well I always wondered if I see myself thinner because she looked bigger than me and I got into this spiral of not knowing what I look like and was scared that I have body dysmorphia ... I know its really silly... But guess what she was just lying and it fucked my head up.
Its actually shocking :( i wish she would get off youtube and social media and actually get some help
Her lies have affected so many people

Reactions: 6
I just assumed she finally found those trousers on ebay in a bigger size just so she could post about it 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma Hill did a review of farrow and ball paint, first of all I knew it was pricey but £50 for 2.5L (what in the world) and the way she talked about it, I actually know why Gabbie keeps waiting her money, it’s a terrible paint!

Reactions: 3
Her neighbours must dislike her constantly decorating, drilling and dragging furniture from room to room 😫

Reactions: 7
Her neighbours must dislike her constantly decorating, drilling and dragging furniture from room to room 😫
They’ll be thrilled when she gets wooden floors! I’d be surprised if the block management allows it actually as in those old buildings there’s not much sound insulation so they tend to insist on carpets to avoid disturbing downstairs neighbours. And on that note she’s probably not allowed to do much about the windows as they would ruin the look of the building. I predict she’ll get them and then get complained at and end up with carpet again.

Reactions: 6
I have a theory she doesn't leave her house because she's afraid that she'll encounter someone she was horrible to online. She is so unaccountable for her actions. Gabz hun, next time you're in starbucks, someone you've been an absolute cheeky cow too on twitter could be making your sugary syrupy hazelnut toffee nut whatever latte x

Reactions: 16
I have a theory she doesn't leave her house because she's afraid that she'll encounter someone she was horrible to online. She is so unaccountable for her actions. Gabz hun, next time you're in starbucks, someone you've been an absolute cheeky cow too on twitter could be making your sugary syrupy hazelnut toffee nut whatever latte x
But remember she doesn’t think she’s been mean!

Reactions: 4
What on earth is this picture about?
I feel like her boasting about being in these trousers and being out and out cocky about it (unusually so) isn’t silencing the haters (if she has any) it’s to show off her body after some procedure (I don’t know how invasive Lopo suction is) but along those lines

Reactions: 4
Can we please talk about her awful implants? 😧
YES. So glad someone else thought about this.
Why did she go so big with them? The shape looks weird here because her hand is squashed against them but why she went so big I will never understand as she's so self concious about looking bigger in general - as a fellow big boobed person its a right pain trying to find casual clothes that dont swamp the rest of you just so you can cover the boobs.

Reactions: 10
just been thinking (not that you have to do anything for anyone else but yourself) BUT what was the point in her boob job? She’s posted maybe 2, possibly 3 at a push photos with a glimpse of cleavage in since she got them, hasn’t had a relationship, doesn’t go out and we all know she doesn’t come into contact with any guys ever, doesn’t party, has no friends and cuts about her flat in pjs or hoodies.. so she essentially got implants inserted into her body for absolutely no reason whatsoever lmao?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just been thinking (not that you have to do anything for anyone else but yourself) BUT what was the point in her boob job? She’s posted maybe 2, possibly 3 at a push photos with a glimpse of cleavage in since she got them, hasn’t had a relationship, doesn’t go out and we all know she doesn’t come into contact with any guys ever, doesn’t party, has no friends and cuts about her flat in pjs or hoodies.. so she essentially got implants inserted into her body for absolutely no reason whatsoever lmao?
True but she did lose a lot of weight fast when she was younger... I can actually understand that. But this is her 3rd boob job...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
YES. So glad someone else thought about this.
Why did she go so big with them? The shape looks weird here because her hand is squashed against them but why she went so big I will never understand as she's so self concious about looking bigger in general - as a fellow big boobed person its a right pain trying to find casual clothes that dont swamp the rest of you just so you can cover the boobs.
Most people that I know that are self-conscious about their size get their boobs reduced not increased as getting your boobs done bigger usually makes you look bigger, whereas if you have a reduction people usually think you've lost weight. I don't get her thought process at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like her boasting about being in these trousers and being out and out cocky about it (unusually so) isn’t silencing the haters (if she has any) it’s to show off her body after some procedure (I don’t know how invasive Lopo suction is) but along those lines
Ah thanks. She blocked me so I have to just find out stuff here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cannot believe see showed us the shoe storage thing and how much she messed it up 😂 she PAINTED one bit to cover up the fact she put it together the wrong way and cracked 2 other parts and is already planning on replacing it. Absolutely bloody hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.