Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe see showed us the shoe storage thing and how much she messed it up 😂 she PAINTED one bit to cover up the fact she put it together the wrong way and cracked 2 other parts and is already planning on replacing it. Absolutely bloody hilarious.
Needs her own landfill at this rate!

Reactions: 2
I just went on her instagram stories but didn't turn the sound on immediately so just caught "... is provisionally booked in for march whatever" and was like omg what is it, maybe therapy or driving lessons or something productive

NOPE IT WAS HER FLOOR

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's asking us all to cross our fingers for approval to do wood flooring..otherwise, in her own words, she's going to have to get carpet and cry for 10,000 million years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's asking us all to cross our fingers for approval to do wood flooring..otherwise, in her own words, she's going to have to get carpet and cry for 10,000 million years
I thought she said ages ago in a video or tweet or on stories that she has approval for it?

Reactions: 8
You'd be surprised... I live in Sheffield and £400k only gets you a 2/3 bed semi in a half decent area. If you want a decent house in good area you're looking at upwards of £600k. Rotherham and Barnsley are more reasonably priced though.
I'm from Sheffield as well, haven't lived there in like 6 years though... But £400k would definitely get you a decent house in a decent area 😂 I had a 3 bed semi in a decent area (low crime rate, good schools,transport, close to shops) and paid £170k for it..
400k is like totley/dore money to me, or that other well known posher area where the footballers/doctors live 🙈😂

Gabbie shared a video of a rescued piglet on her instagram story.....this is the girl that literally eats bacon EVERY DAMN DAY?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm from Sheffield as well, haven't lived there in like 6 years though... But £400k would definitely get you a decent house in a decent area 😂 I had a 3 bed semi in a decent area (low crime rate, good schools,transport, close to shops) and paid £170k for it..
400k is like totley/dore money to me, or that other well known posher area where the footballers/doctors live 🙈😂
Where do the footballers live!! 🤔🤔😂

• Haha
She’s gonna be the elephant child once she gets those floors, you would think she would empathise but nope

Where do the footballers live!! 🤔🤔😂
I think mainly totley/dore now 😂 ecclesall used to be exclusive but it's quite studenty now.
Although saying this, my uncle played for Wednesday (I told someone United the other day and he went mad at me for getting it wrong😂) and Leeds and he lives in the same house he always has in an area with a big Asda off the a57😂

Reactions: 3
I think mainly totley/dore now 😂 ecclesall used to be exclusive but it's quite studenty now.
Although saying this, my uncle played for Wednesday (I told someone United the other day and he went mad at me for getting it wrong😂) and Leeds and he lives in the same house he always has in an area with a big Asda off the a57😂
Haha were all Wednesday arnt we!!!!

• Haha
the fact she’s bought a property and doesn’t know if it’s freehold or leasehold is beyond me literally like .... wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's already bitching about the warmer weather again on twitter. Get a life Gabbie and spare a thought for all of the homeless people who are outside all winter.

Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised she’s depressed, I’d be depressed if I had her life. She hardly leaves the flat, she has no human interaction during the day, she has no structure to her life at all. She doesn’t even go to events? She sits in her heavily painted flat...talks to her cat and complains she’s fat 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She’s put all that stuff about her weight into a high light called ‘important’. Just why????

Reactions: 6
She's already bitching about the warmer weather again on twitter. Get a life Gabbie and spare a thought for all of the homeless people who are outside all winter.
Just replied with this, the poor guy that’s sleeps outside my work, I got him a bacon bap and a coffee from Greggs this morning- I actually had to check he was alive it was that cold and frosty where we are!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.