Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
To be fair, she could get a WHV for Canada which would be easier for her to move over but also is she going to expect Jane to fly across the Atlantic every few days to come and pack her Jewniper Mewn items for her?
But she'd totally expect to buy property there, and her shop would suffer as postage prices to the UK alone would almost triple, I think? I don't ship my products to Canada because the cost of postage costs 3 x the item itself, a couple of people don't mind that as they can't get them elsewhere but in general it's not worth it (in my experience, may be wrong as she sells paper goods mostly and I don't).

Reactions: 3

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She is so weird, why’s she always fantasising about moving somewhere she’s never been? As if location will ever change anything, she would still be the same, sat in with no friends while scaring people on social media.
Um. She really would need to get a driver’s license first to move to Canada. But then again, she stays home all day anyway, so it’s not like she’d miss much.

Age 25: Catfish Eeshan is back on the scene! Plot twist! Internet sleuthers work out he’s the best friend and boyfriend she refers to.

She claims to be spending her birthday with him - it turns out he’s playing in a cricket match, and it’s actually Jane who is accompanying her. BUT she tries to pretend to the internet that he’s there, until she is busted by a fan posting a photo she took with Gabby and Jane in London.
Is there any more info on this? Vlog of that day or the photo in an old thread?

JLPU

Right? This is the same girl who gets her mum to book flights whenever they go abroad (we all know she'd never travel internationally without Jane anyway) because it's just 'sewwww confewwsing guyzzzz!' Like she'd have the mental wherewithal to navigate applying for a visa.
Surely she should move to fucking Austria seen as though she's the biggest fan
Her most recent Tweet-and-Delete about actually doing something with her life says so much. It's so clear that Juniper Moon (Jewniper Mewn) was something to fill the void but now it has backfired and she's realised that its more work and more tying than she thought.

It is clear that she is deeply unhappy and it's so embarrassing that she would tweet something like that just after Zoe's announcement.

When will Gabs just pack it all in and do the proper work on herself. It is her only chance at happiness. No amount of social media fame, cosmetic work, home decor etc etc will ever be able to fill the void like she wants it to.

Also, on a less serious note, it's hilarious how little she knows about the equipment she sew sew essentially needs to complete her album. How does she expect to make use of it when she can't even be bothered to pretend to understand it for a video?
What did she tweet?? X

Reactions: 2

clairechoice

Someone must know which vlog has the ring emoji in it?!? I defs seen it at the time but I want to see it again 😂

romansalad

My genes are eWxecelent...

Could that mean that all those illnesses you have claimed are a L I E? 🤔😉
did she really claim to have OCD?