Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Said it before, and I’ll say it again. Jaclyn Hill syndrome 🌝
Genuine question as someone who followed jaclyn a few years ago but hasn’t kept up with her for ages. What happened? Is this filler or weight gain? I do remember at one point she was posting a lot about how she gained weight in her face but all the comparisons to gabby recently imply it’s filler?

Reactions: 4

RateItOutOfTen

Who was this jewellery collab with again? I’m sure someone on here worked it out a while ago but i cant remember the brand

She set up her shop on a whim one day after moving with two cats. Surely that’s evidence enough she can do it again, especially for the sake of ‘living her life’.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I know someone will have screenshots - but in a video she showed that she’d hoarded 3 or 4 black bags of cat litter in her flat, and when she got called out for being such a dutty mare she tried to justify it by basically saying “duh, it’s lockdown, we aren’t supposed to leave our homes” 🤢😂

edit: damn you @Fillyjonk
Omg we must be psychic

• Heart

Creep

I’ve never seen Sound Of Music but I’m Austrian and I’m tempted by it 😂😂 probably mostly because I haven’t been able to visit home, this is how she gets us
That's fair enough! I hope you're able to visit home soon 💕

Reactions: 3

GossipNerdxo

HA my other half plays cricket from Apr to Aug/early Sep and he would definitely choose to spend my birthday with me if it did fall between that period by missing one game. It's such a poor excuse but we all know she has imaginary friends so of course her boyfriend falls in this category. 🤥🙄
Gabbie?

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Omg I can't screenshot her story as I'm on my laptop but she shared this tiktok

Gabbie thinks she knows what a feminist is but clearly doesn't. She is as much a feminist as I am a duck. And I can't swim.
Also, bashing her dad again, like a teenager. I've seen other youtubers and public figures talk about their strained relationships with their parents, but no one does it quite like Gabbie
I don't know why this fucking took me out 😂

UKRaven

Omg yesss we had the OG blue shirt and necklace phase, didnt she go through a phase of wearing the same dress or jumpsuit last summer?

and of course we cant forget those fucking shoes

adding some photos of outfits she wore to death. The white top has triggered me does anyone remember when she wore a certain off the shoulder top none stop?? It was a similar phase to the image shown i cant remember if it was brighton or london but i think it was after her WLS and she wore it for WEEKS and i think thats how people noticed it on some of the other sites years back
How is this the same person. She looks lovely here. Well put together and ... well .. clean.