Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwayslurkin

Do you post in the tattle running thread? I am a non runner who would love one day to be one and the tattlers there are v inspiring! Well done on all the hard work and training involved to run long distances. ❤
Thank you! Nah I don't but I post on other running forums 😄 just keep plugging away at it and you'll get there 🙂 if it helps, I did run/walk combo for almost a year before I was able to do longer distances so it deffo doesn't happen overnight

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Albi

VIP Member
Im imagining her making another manic and deranged story now for her «weird comments» higlight on insta, finally proving the haterz wrong in that her grey sweater is not from George.

Whatever Gabby, it is still seriously unflattering.
Lol wouldn’t matter if she did. She still wore a sweatshirt to death of her brothers, so it still stands. She’s a weirdo! 😆

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
3. Sometimes relationships fail, even if you have a child together, and that's okay too. Better if you can coparent together, but we all know things aren't always stickers and bubble baths. It's better to not stay in an unhealthy relationship, than "do it for the kids."
Oop 😂 😂 😂 how dare yew insult jewniper mewn like that!

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Kind of ironic on the day Zoe announces her biggest dream coming true and looking the happiest she ever has Gabz is posting videos to prove to “haters” that her one year hair growth is real
What hobby could have seen during their moments of passion that allegedly never came to be 🤭

Perhaps she is angling for some more haircare sponsorships, I've seen GHd's And that banana set doing the rounds with other influencers. Gobs be like, "hey what 'bout meh? check this out garnier and good hair day - swishhhhh swissshhhh, so sexy yeahhhhh, me and ma barnet can sell your stuff no problemo!"

And, married at first sight? She should just apply. Immediately, today. Just do it now gabby, right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Punchface

VIP Member
That hair story slightly reminded me of that Anthony Hopkins video he released a year or 2 ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
She only wants to move to Canada because of that girl Tara Michelle - I think she was talked about here and how her house only had 1 room per floor?

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I know someone will have screenshots - but in a video she showed that she’d hoarded 3 or 4 black bags of cat litter in her flat, and when she got called out for being such a dutty mare she tried to justify it by basically saying “duh, it’s lockdown, we aren’t supposed to leave our homes” 🤢😂

edit: damn you @Fillyjonk
Oh my god she's such a dirty cow! How can she justify living in filth like that?

• Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think Zoe moving on to the motherhood phase has really unsettled her. It’s like the chapter that defines her peak popularity has definitively been closed while she’s still on page 1.
Jim Chapman also announced a baby. These kids aren’t even born yet and they’re being exploited 🤷🏻‍♀️

the first business savvy thing I’ve seen her do
Has she posted how much she’s selling them for? Normal selling price of a single card x 4 or is she giving like a 50p discount if you buy them together?