Gabriella Lindley #38 Butternut squash for a head, only relevant cos of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title! 😂

I can’t believe she’s closing her shop AGAIN. This is the third time now! She looks so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For all you tiktokers

Gabbie closing her shop after 3 weeks of being open

Tattle: girl don’t do it, it’s not worth it
Gabbie: I’m not gonna do it girl, I was just thinking about it, I’m not going to do it
Gabbie: *closes her shop*
Gabbie: I did it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
This video from the last thread had me in tears, orders a bagel with chicken, turkey, ham, bacon, cheese and salad, but removes the tomato and cucumber?! 🤯 so just meat and carbs then Gobs? 😂 sew healthy, fewd is fewl remember!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There were a few thread titles with more likes, although this one is v true 🥲🥲🥲

(I’ve defo used that nobby emoji in the correct way here ahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly makes me so happy imagining how cross Gobby will be when she sees this thread title.
'My head's not a butternut squash is it Jane????? I'm not irrelevant am I mum?'. *STOMP STOMP STOMP*
'No dear, don't listen to those 30 plus haters, they're only jealous, love'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brilliant title! 😂

I can’t believe she’s closing her shop AGAIN. This is the third time now! She looks so unprofessional.
Imagine if all the essential shops closed every time they were out of something.

Tesco: Sorry everyone, we've run out of Kellogg's Cornflakes so we have to close while we restock. 🥲

Customers: But you still have everything else in stock and sell own brand cornflakes? You don't need to close, surely?

Tesco: You will never understand how hard I have to werk, my darling child 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Yew pewple are sew mean
There’s nothing that irritates me more than when she tries to tell people how they should behave.

Here’s a novel idea to stop you trotting out the same old pigshit every few weeks Gabby - concentrate on how YOU behave and how YOU react to “mean” things because you will never ever control how other people think and speak 🥲

Also, I loved narcissistic tagine and thought it was some kind of youth colloquialism I was not yet aware of 😂😂

Reactions: 27
There’s nothing that irritates me more than when she tries to tell people how they should behave.

Here’s a novel idea to stop you trotting out the same old pigshit every few weeks Gabby - concentrate on how YOU behave and how YOU react to “mean” things because you will never ever control how other people think and speak 🥲

Also, I loved narcissistic tagine and thought it was some kind of youth colloquialism I was not yet aware of 😂😂
I'm gonna try and slot "narcissistic tagine" into everyday speech and Facebook posts. It's the primordial soup of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This video from the last thread had me in tears, orders a bagel with chicken, turkey, ham, bacon, cheese and salad, but removes the tomato and cucumber?! 🤯 so just meat and carbs then Gobs? 😂 sew healthy, fewd is fewl remember!

omg, what even is a bagel order like that? carnivore feast? i can't watch it at the moment (a travesty!) but bacon AND ham with Turkey AND chicken??? of course the cheese topping for a little protein. no wonder the little popper gets abdominal cramping, even without a gastric band this sounds like a bad idea.

Reactions: 10
It's definitely satirical when Gabby pretends to be nice - her management got that right.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yew pewple are sew mean
Not only does she not know anyone to know someone who's "going through things" but she's clearly only saying this to remind people to be kind to her on the off chance she's going through something.

Which she never usually is but she wants people to think that so they are never negative to her.

Reactions: 17
Not only does she not know anyone to know someone who's "going through things" but she's clearly only saying this to remind people to be kind to her on the off chance she's going through something.

Which she never usually is but she wants people to think that so they are never negative to her.
I'm pretty sure she's trying to pretend she's friends with Jade Billington who seems to be going through something at the moment. She just wants to seem involved even though I don't think Gabby has ever expressed being close to her before.

Reactions: 12
9A97EB5C-C1E3-42C0-9481-EB397B1CFA9D.png
Good god she loves eye bleeping herself so bad. Is she taking a tit again too? She’s such a little woman 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
There were a few thread titles with more likes, although this one is v true 🥲🥲🥲

(I’ve defo used that nobby emoji in the correct way here ahaha)
I couldn't find them... I searched "#38" and got nothing lol then just searched "thread" and "title" trying to find some. Maybe I just can't use tech :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.