Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmina

VIP Member
I do wonder whether her sinus issues have only mysteriously reappeared now because she thinks it’ll bump her up the vaccine queue
I don't think this counts as a Covid significant illness. More like asthma or obesity - a little bit more quavers might help that.

Reactions: 5

Sanctified

VIP Member
Found Gabby’s rival 🤪
View attachment 431001
If this person has 10,000 abusive accounts blocked, can we start taking bets on how many Gabby has blocked?
I really wish there was a way to tell. I don't think it will be that much, but definitely over 700 at the moment. She unblocked a load of people after her honesty video so it's probably significantly less. That's just my twitter prediction. God knows what it would be with all accounts and platforms combined

Albi

VIP Member
I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?
They must have meant juniper Jane 😜🤣 (not read the rest of the thread yet either so no doubt someone has already said it lol)

Edit: got a bit further and see @Anotherone said it as well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bestkeptsecret

Ugh I hope they haven’t changed the faraway tree books or the wishing chair ones. They were my favourites. Used to read them over and over and “the book of brownies” (nothing to do with the brownies/guides 😉🤣)
OT but these were my favourite books! I got a newer version and the names have been changed to Rick and Frannie! 😂

• Sad
  • Haha

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I’m from Essex, 15 mins from London and I don’t think you could even buy a garage for 85k 🤣 the south east is so disgustingly expensive
Don’t get me started, telling northern work colleagues about us moving and them telling me how much cheaper it would be for them to buy the same style of property is PAINFULLLL. Essex has no business being so expensive 😂

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I wish I found here when she put out the cover from the greatest showman. I went to the comments thinking there would be loads thinking the same as me but there was none. Looking constipated doesn't equal passion. Do the threads go that far back?
the tattle threads started in June (July?) 2018, so a few months after. The most used thread before that I think was YTT.

Share your thoughts, what did you think of the masterpiece? 😂

yikez101

VIP Member
Thank you! Yes, it is so draining. Honestly since posting my original post earlier, it looks like she's messaged 4 times and tried me to call me twice. I'm not a confrontational person at all but I swear she's just trying anything to get me to reply. She already has a partner but neither of them work and they are with each other 24/7, I felt sorry for her as I know she just wanted a friend but it's so taxing on my MH when she just expects me to be at her beck and call.
bloody hell that’s a lot of messages and calls 😳 I get you, it’s hard because you do want to be there for these people but not at the expanse of your own stability! wish it was more normalised to set boundaries with friends

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s had to delay her big announcement of necklaces every Instagrama and their dog has done it and most of them are much lower grade subscriber amounts , yes Gaby it shows us how well you and your shop must be doing to accepted such an amazing AD
Let's hope the jewelry brand have come to their senses!!

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Sorry, yes that was me who deleted it, I’m paranoid she will find me writing about the situation and make my life a living hell 😂
Nah just get her blocked! We love a tea spiller here ❤ Are you able to share your designs so we can see? (No self promo though, just for comparison!) - rich of her considering all her designs are rip offs.

Hally34

VIP Member
Is it JUST me or is drying clothes in a windowless room really bad...mould will appear. Why doesn't she put it near an open window in her kitchen etc?
she’s got a big enough bathroom to hang her washing in there! Silly having it in theroom with the least ventilation