Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
So, I tried her beloved Prawn Cocktail Quavers. And can I just say, they're a bit shit. Something between a prawn cracker and a Skip, only not as good as either.

Of all this things, Gobbles reads on here, I reckon this is gonna hurt her the most.
I tried them too and I too thought they were a bit shit! X

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Back rolls

Is there a way I can watch tik tok without downloading the app? I keep deleting it because the videos omg... I'm only 30 but ughh I'm fed up of seeing what's popular on the home screen. I do like to see what shit Gobb is posting though!

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused by her forehead? Is not even just a receding hairline, it’s like her whole head shape has changed? Has she been putting it in a vice?
Mir confuses me too! I don’t understand how she looks so different from before, I know people change but she looks like a different person and not in a good way!

IrishName

VIP Member
The way her desk is so jammed in makes me uncomfortable, idk why she doesn’t get a bigger one and make space somewhere else? it’s not like she works traditionally so has no need for art materials other than her iPad and pen, but that chair looks so wedged in with the shelves behind it, it’s all a mess!
She probably only has a chair because in her head it matches her Instagramable room.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
yes but at the same time she'd post something like ''valentines doesn't mean anyhting you should show love every day'', she just loves to get on any bandwagon and has no actual opinion, i mean how could she, the most serious relationship she's ever had is with her duvet
Hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

What’s the latest cool girl opinion on twitter? Hating trump (not disagreeing with this one) and the calorie counting is the devil are all just opinions stolen off twitter

Actually everything she does is copied - her whole house aesthetic and ‘small business owner’ aesthetic

Last edited:

IrishName

VIP Member
I like to think Jane titters occasionally when Gabby reads what we've written out loud and has to disguise it with a cough.
And Gabby shouts at her to get a covid test because of her cough (which autocorrect changed to “bought”). BUT STAY AT HEWM JANE.

I call my mum Jane because I’m so interesting.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She bought a dress like Liesel from Sound of Music, and did a cover of "I am 16 going on 17". She kept scrunching up her nose and making weird faces. It was really cringey, but fascinating to watch at the same time...
Omg is that what it was? I couldn’t bear to put the sound on but I thought it was Disney for some reason bc she was so over the top (haven’t seen Sound of Music soz so idk what the vibe is) I wish it hadn’t been deleted it was comedy gold

Anotherone

VIP Member
I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?
She meant Jane, also Gobz got cuddles from Jane.
And also Gobba: Jane! erm what day is today? - Monday- ahhhhh I shall treat myself!!

View attachment 439343
of course she retweeted this. Fits right in with her “all men are trash” brand
This isn't deep at all, it's shallow and childish and have they learn about communication?

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I wish the person who wrote The Adventures of Velvetgh0st on Wattpad would write this as a sequel 🤣
is this still a thing? I might do it..

View attachment 440800
she on her period again? Because I thought that was the only time she could eat sew sew much
sew, just another normal day in the juniper mewn den then?? I wouldn't be shocked if her intestines were gurgling or rumbling as she puts it, as they are too full and overworked from trying to push all those Quavers and bacon slabs through. however, if you're hungry eat, if your still hungry why not try high fiber unprocessed foods or a big bowl of vegetable broth. a wholesale box of Quavers that will neither satiate you, or do your health any good whatsoever. 🤷‍♀️
I suspect Gabby has no idea of the religious aspect.. she mentioned it being a UK thing? Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in many Christian cultures.
Interesting she’s observed the tradition to eat pancakes which marks the start of lent. Is she giving up anything for lent?
yeah, vegetables and sex.
They updated her photo but left in the 650,000 followers so people can see how they’re dwindling 😂
View attachment 441509
they chopped off the top of her head!

Last edited:
  • Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I haven’t read the whole thread yet so apologies if someone said this. I’m sure her tv was too heavy for the wall but she just bought a new one?
Yeah I vaguely remember this too now, forgot about her feeling *spenny* and just buying a new tv 😐

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Surprised she mentioned pancake day. Thought she hateeees religion yew guyezzzz
It's really not seen as a religious holiday here, just a cultural thing. Plus it's probably Jane doing it, she'd have ignored it or been too edgy (lol) for it if she was alone.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Maybe Chris sunk cash into her stinky pit and co-signed now he’s sick o’ her crap and sold it out from under her and is booting her out 😏🤣 or she secretly filmed Alfie and Zoe during one of the nights she creepily over stayed her welcome I n the throes of passion and blackmailed him into her renting her one of his properties or she will expose them and he’s finally booting her out! Okay, time to get off the internet for me lmao

• Haha