Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peagreen

Chatty Member
Gabriella lindley #38 serial blocker, eye colour of chocca, mewving again and still in sew much pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Still can't get over the fact that her Jewniper Mewn Insta says: 'we're an online shop full of cute home decor..'. Sorry, let me stop you there. Full of cute home decor????? Since when were shitty stickers and 'Margo' prints home decor? Let me fix that for you. 'I'm a butternut squash headed twat who sells shit stickers to teenage fans at extortionate prices'. You're welcome.
More shook at we're. The only person in her life is Jane lol

peagreen

Chatty Member
We have that much paint in our house - a decent sized house which we have lived in for years and years.

It makes no sense that she has that much paint and has repainted her so many times given she moved in in June 2019! Content hunger is real.

Sponsored by Richmonds.

She dresses like her mum has bought her a £32 trouser suit from Bay Trading Co. circa 1998 for a Saturday job interview at Woolworths.
✨aesthetic✨

Punchface

VIP Member
Last edited:
She actually let Nellie drink out of that cup from the coffee machine? It looked pretty expensive/fancy. That's just disgusting when you can have so many other things you can designate for your animal to drink out of.

missmina

VIP Member
Hmmm, the address that’s publicly listed as her address (don’t come for me, loyyuhs!) is showing as sold later than I’d have thought and for a lot more money than she should have bloody paid for the place 🕵🏻‍♀️
I mean knowing Gabs she would totally lie and say she's bought it when in real life she's only renting it. As for the "renovation" that flat was falling apart (still is lol), the bathroom was super outdated as most of the interior. Idk, remembering how she lied about a super serious surgery which was life threatening and made her minions worry when it turned out later she was getting liposuction, makes me think that anything is possible with her.
Also I can imagine selling so fast after not really investing but more like destroying the flat with 1000 paint layers and gross bathroom will cause her lose tons of money, especially that we have a crisis now.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
If she ever got diagnosed as a diabetic, she’d milk it for all it’s worth. But she would not be able to handle it. I got diagnosed as type 1 4 months ago and it’s been such a mental struggle because I’ve gone 26 years of my life basically being able to eat whatever and however much I want, to now having to portion out things like rice and pasta so my sugar doesn’t spike and I don’t get seriously ill. Like she won’t be able to chow down on pasta with spaghetti hoops, and those sugary cupcake things she raves about. Sorry for rambling 😂
sorry to hear about your diabetes diagnosis, I have a family member go through the same (type 1) and watched their journey, it does get a lot easier.

Gabby wouldn't cope, and would abuse her insulin while demanding sympathy and special treatment from anyone who came into contact with her. I can't believe how healthy she is while wishing she was I'll / praying for chronic conditions and scheduling operations like most people do holidays.

Hally34

VIP Member
I do the same 🙈 I mean ofc I change my underwear and shower but tbh when I'm not leaving home and just sit in front of my laptop working all day I would wear the same pants a sweatshirt for 2-3 days. Unless it's summer ofc.
Ok but she is an INFLUENCER, part of that is usually showing new outfits, latest trends etc not shoving the same thing back on before sitting at a laptop all day, and also doesn’t seem to shower often so the fact she’s putting the same clothes back on when she doesn’t seem to be very clean is a bit grim

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Can I just say, I'm howling at my error "narcissistic tagine" instead of "tagline" and kind of need it for a username now. #NarcissisticTag1ne
Lmao must admit I read that and thought isn’t tagine like a Moroccan stew or the special dishes with lids it comes in? Then thought I must be wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

missmina

VIP Member
2) The flat is rented. This is a reachhh so allow me to, idk, die laughing over it. She claims she has to ask permission for EVERYTHING when someone mentions something. I get it's a listed building but surely if the window of literally rotting they'd understand you wanting to change them (makes me think a landlord is too cheap to get it done) and Gabby could easily afford it with her big girl shop. Changing everything back to white. Some landlords now do let you paint as long as you change it back to white/magnolia before you leave. No I actually, I do honestly believe she's rented the flat. What other reason would there be for saying how much you love somewhere and spending that much money 'buying' somewhere and then packing up and shifting just 2 years later? Sorry, smells rotten like them windows to me.
o m g :eek:

Reactions: 5