Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I get the feeling the fruit plate is Juniper Jane’s and she’s only posted it to be like ‘I’LL SHOW THE BEWLLIES ON TATTLE IM SEW HEALTHY’ and then scoffed a load of prawn Quavers.
Nah I reckon it was hers. Perfect excuse for some “endew pain” or “toilet issues”- that amount of fruit would have me on the loo (not on a box)

Reactions: 4

Sashaxx1

Serious question. Is it more grim to put your designated cat food fork/spoon and bowl through the dish washer with the rest of your stuff or to hand wash? Dish washer gets hotter of course, but the idea of the little bits of cat food slushes around all the rest of the plates etc makes me feel sick too.
I can’t believe she uses her cat food bowls for herself and even gives guests food and drinks in bowls used for the cat.
Ive never had a dish washer so we always hand washed it... in its own water right at the end of the wash with its own sponge... It might seem a little excessive but it makes me heave just thinking about using it ewww

Reactions: 3

Amy1232

Oh but the funniest/best cover is that Disney one she did in the green dress...I can’t even remember what it is because I watched it with the sound off, but she is absolutely off her nut on something. The facial expressions are manic, it’s something else. Please someone tell me you know the one I mean 😂 fairly recent?
I don't. The only covers I've seen her do are all in black and white

ECH

VIP Member
In a rented place is that even allowed? I mean she is literally drilling into the chimney stack and surely the wall won't be strong enough to hold the TV in any case if there are "crumbly" parts... Why oh why 😱

Wait.. Is she moving it to the wall so the space it was in can be used for... MORE STORAGE
She owns the place so she can do what she wants

• Wow

mindlesswaffle

it depends on your landlord aka ‘freeholder’ - I have a flat in a listed building but I can change the floors to anything I like (my lease just says ‘must have flooring’), can drill the walls, new kitchen units in etc. I can even paint my front door whatever colour i like. What I can’t do is knock down any walls or change the windows and any internal doors must meet the specific fire safety standards.

What I don’t understand about gobs is that she says if she wanted to change even the skirting boards, she’d need to ask permission.I vaguely remember her getting part of a doorframe ‘refurbished’ rather than buy something new. If that really is true, I don’t know why you’d buy a flat that’s just as restrictive as being a renter and basically be dictated to on how you can have your home.
These are the listed building requirements for Brighton and hove. I remember them being quite restricted as I swear that’s why Anna Edit couldn’t do much to their last flat.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I really don’t think it’s in Manchester. A house with a tiny downstairs bedroom in/near Hove was added to RM today. I think it’s too much of a coincidence to not be the one but could be completely wrong!
Ah okay. The rest still stands though, she does not need to do this now.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I wonder what shell have to say about the vaccine given people are now getting it if they have severe mental health issues. Curious as to whether she will get it and talk about it, or if it will be another drawn out lie like her surgeons consistently making mistakes.. "they put the injection in my nose by mistake omg why is it always me"
I do wonder whether her sinus issues have only mysteriously reappeared now because she thinks it’ll bump her up the vaccine queue

Reactions: 2

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I'm ngl that girls layout is awful, her kitchen is right next to the front door and then there's literally only one room per floor - the whole house has 6 floors!
It’s a typical layout for city living in Canada. Maybe not the kitchen by the front door, but definitely the 1 room/floor. I can’t get over how outdated the space is, but that’s probably why she could afford it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2