Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg broken coat hangers?????? bleeping hell a real deep issue. Quavers will numb the pain

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pure pet peeve when influencers tweet a company instead of just emailing them directly in order to get preferential treatment. And then the company's advice is always to DM/email them anyway 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 72
Not that great tbh, gabs - with that long black cable dangling down from each of them 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Wonder who Jane is going to send the cards to, or if she has a Gabby scrapbook?
Nah, Gabs will put them in her own scrapbooks alongside all those selfies and posed pics of her working sew hard. Maybe a few photos of her units too

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s bought more of those bleeping storage drawers. Why???? Someone call Jane, she seriously can’t handle her own money
Maybe she's opening up a storage shop with all the storage facilities she's buying. Or, she's vastly overestimating how many people will buy her stock and just making far too much of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that great tbh, gabs - with that long black cable dangling down from each of them 👎🏻
They really highlight the stupid oddly placed weird nail polish wall well, lol

Nah, Gabs will put them in her own scrapbooks alongside all those selfies and posed pics of her working sew hard. Maybe a few photos of her units too
Lmao imagine a scrap book just full of her AeStHeTiC shelving units that she can show her... err, sorry, George’s grandchildren one day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We launched early lol. You wouldn’t have launched early if people didn’t tell you that you should! 😂 Also, a sticker for a Valentine’s Day gift? 😳

View attachment 387057

She's so annoying. Imagine nicely and helpfully making a suggestion only for Gobby to give you a sassy and/or dismissive reply, then do exactly what you advised anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lmao imagine a scrap book just full of her AeStHeTiC shelving units that she can show her... err, sorry, George’s grandchildren one day
Didn't she put pics of her bedroom and flats in her scrapbooks? Wouldn't surprise me that she'd include her shelves for the business too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Idk Gabby, maybe return it like every other person that receives a broken item?
View attachment 387501
Also, I hope it wasn’t Click and Collect
View attachment 387500
I can’t wait for someone to receive something broken/faulty from her store and post it publicly... No doubt she will block them and call them a hater/troll just trying to ruin her image because poor old Gabby (with an ie) could never do wrong or admit to an honest mistake

Reactions: 17
I actually think it’s really selfish that she gets her fuel💪🏻🤪 food delivered. We all know delivery slots have been hard to come by these past few months, it’s selfish for her to take them rather than leave them for people who are shielding or disabled and genuinely can’t get out to the shops. (And no gabby, you do not fit this category even though you had an ✨operashun✨)
I had my shopping delivery cancelled this week because Waitrose (I don’t usually shop there but they have been reliable during covid) is unable to fulfil it due to staff sickness. I feel so bad for the staff, it must be a terrible situation for them to cancel orders. Hoping they are all ok.

We didn’t find out until about 4 hours before it was due. Thankfully I have enough to tide us over but it will get a bit tight soon, I can’t go to the shops because I’m shielding.

Most shops stopped their priority list for vulnerable people back in October and those of us relying on it are really struggling.

I get that the shops are scary right now but people like Gabby using up deliveries to stock up on ham is unfair. She has a kitchen full of food and no dependents, she could easily walk to the shop and buy enough to last 7-10 days and carry it home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Btw if you are struggling to get a shop, Co-op are v good via Deliveroo if you need them.

They really highlight the stupid oddly placed weird nail polish wall well, lol

Imagine when George has kids. If those children aren’t sending her birthday texts by the age of 3 she will cut them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.