Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*tw pregnancy loss*

Where the duck was the miscarriage TW then?
Why is she so intent on telling people that pictures or even mentions of food trigger her yet is able to randomly slip in a story about miscarriage and not feel the need to warn people :( I was not ready for that.

Sorry, coming from someone extremely raw from a pretty horrific miscarriage recently and doing my best at the moment just to try and avoid posts about it. I’ve been debating it for a while but it’s a definite unfollow from me.
Completely empathetic behaviour. More like erm, pathetic! All of the hugs for you 💐💐

• Heart
Reactions: 20
2 seconds ago she was insisting it wasn't a valentines collection??? duck off love

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She can jog on with that utter Valentines bollocks. £3 for crap grammar and a basic heart with a message you can from any retailer and a sticker nobody past the age of maybe 7 would want.

Roses are red
Like this five second heart
I'm charging three quid
For the most basic art.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
View attachment 387133
her product descriptions kill me every time 😭 how crap is her basic grasp of English, "take over" is not the right wording for the first sentence. And "like nars packaging"? It's just unprofessional surely, watch out gobs or nars might be the one taking you for a day in court instead 😉 and why! So many! Exclamation points! Like yippee I'm doing jumps for joy, backflips and cartwheels because my £3 card includes an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Also to be really picky, on her dog and cat cards it should surely be a dog/cat face or a paw print? Wtf is that smiley face about?

Reactions: 34
We launched early lol. You wouldn’t have launched early if people didn’t tell you that you should! 😂 Also, a sticker for a Valentine’s Day gift? 😳

View attachment 387057
Not that I would consider buying one of her pathetic attempts at graphic design but surely only having cards for people who have cats/dogs is limiting your customer base? What if someone doesn't have any pets? She's so thick (and I don't mean fat Gobby, I mean you're a literal bleeping idiot)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree with it's limiting her customer base. Just like when everything was "xyz lady."

Also I wouldn't be using another product to describe my own even if they aren't the same thing.

Reactions: 24
We all really need to stop giving her free business advice 😫 That’s the only reason she opened up shop early

• Haha
Reactions: 50
We all really need to stop giving her free business advice 😫 That’s the only reason she opened up shop early
GABBY:
Close your shop
Close your shop
Close your shop
Close your shop
Close your shop for good
It's crap.

PS. Close your shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 387133
her product descriptions kill me every time 😭 how crap is her basic grasp of English, "take over" is not the right wording for the first sentence. And "like nars packaging"? It's just unprofessional surely, watch out gobs or nars might be the one taking you for a day in court instead 😉 and why! So many! Exclamation points! Like yippee I'm doing jumps for joy, backflips and cartwheels because my £3 card includes an envelope
Omg she doesnt even know what the finish of the card is called and she mentions another brand in the process
Who let this girl open a shop😭😭😭

We launched early lol. You wouldn’t have launched early if people didn’t tell you that you should! 😂 Also, a sticker for a Valentine’s Day gift? 😳

View attachment 387057
looks like Gobs forgot about her ‘not valentines’ valentines print “Love is all around’ , honestly watching an actual car crash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Isn't "our cards are printed on card" redundant? Like cards are generally printed on card stock? Unless you're selling the PDF file for someone to print at home...

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I went to look at her shop site and typed in: "Jewnip-" and caught myself and cackled. My brain really does spell it like that now.

Imagine spending £3.20 on 1 sticker including P&P though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Lads I worked out the reason she doesn’t understand the concept of timing when she launches a product

1) she doesn’t leave the house to go to the sewpermarket enough. She always got tescew delivered to her house before and whenever she’s gone to the shop by herself she’s barricaded herself in the gravy aisle and cried

2) she’s never worked a proper job. Speaks for itself really. Stock rotation? What is that?
I actually think it’s really selfish that she gets her fuel💪🏻🤪 food delivered. We all know delivery slots have been hard to come by these past few months, it’s selfish for her to take them rather than leave them for people who are shielding or disabled and genuinely can’t get out to the shops. (And no gabby, you do not fit this category even though you had an ✨operashun✨)

Reactions: 33
I went to look at her shop site and typed in: "Jewnip-" and caught myself and cackled. My brain really does spell it like that now.

Imagine spending £3.20 on 1 sticker including P&P though.
mhmm about the equivalent of trade cost for what free school meals kids are receiving food wise for the WEEK. There’s a big story about that in the news today.

It is scandalous when you think of it in those terms. She is so bloody privileged and out of touch it knocks me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 387133
What about us poor peasants that have never bought Nars and therefore don't know what the finish is 😂 not everyone is a bewty gewrew Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The thing is, if she was hard working she'd be on a few million subscribers right now not trying to play shop and argue with 14 year olds on Twitter
Not to mention her alleged album thats never coming out. I think its very telling that she has not released a cover in three years when her big «dream» is to be on stage.

Reactions: 18
How did she actually read this and think yep that's sounds good and professional?!

"Our cards are printed on card with a lovely velvet feel (like Nars packaging!) and finished with gold foil."

I'm all for brands having a casual tone of voice and they don't need to be formal all the time but she literally can't even describe her products effectively. Blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.