Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 seconds ago she was insisting it wasn't a valentines collection??? duck off love
lol until she came on here for more business advice!! She for real gets it all off here

We all really need to stop giving her free business advice 😫 That’s the only reason she opened up shop early
Not gonna lie I still feel personally responsible for the time I suggested she sells her crappy drawing on my old account if she likes drawing so much.. I even said her stuff would sell and alas it has 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she'd been suspiciously quiet on insta, usually she's proudly reposting screenshots of her minions' orders by now 😳 that's also what she gets when she decides to ~launch~ on a random Wednesday afternoon
Nahhh she’s probably sew sew SeEwWw exhausted after spending half a day working so hard. Either that or she’s waiting for Jane to hurry up and come down cos of her latest adult tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*tw pregnancy loss*

Where the duck was the miscarriage TW then?
Why is she so intent on telling people that pictures or even mentions of food trigger her yet is able to randomly slip in a story about miscarriage and not feel the need to warn people :( I was not ready for that.

Sorry, coming from someone extremely raw from a pretty horrific miscarriage recently and doing my best at the moment just to try and avoid posts about it. I’ve been debating it for a while but it’s a definite unfollow from me.
I just saw the stories now and wow she really boils my blood. First of all, trigger warnings are pretty common now and she DEFINITELY should have used one. Second of all, it's probably not something that Cox loves to have revisted all of the time, and now a lot of Gabby's viewers probably google searched it adding to the algorithim.
Thirdly, I really hope you are okay. I can't personally relate but please know you have a lot of our love and sympathy. Unfollowing her will be the best thing for you <3 It is upsetting that influencers often don't think before posting something sensitive. Then to have the audacity to declare herself an empath, well that's just the cherry on top of the crap-in-a-cat-box-cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can jog on with that utter Valentines bollocks. £3 for crap grammar and a basic heart with a message you can from any retailer and a sticker nobody past the age of maybe 7 would want.

Roses are red
Like this five second heart
I'm charging three quid
For the most basic art.
Rozes are red.

Edit: and she is scared of red.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
*tw pregnancy loss*

Why is she so intent on telling people that pictures or even mentions of food trigger her yet is able to randomly slip in a story about miscarriage and not feel the need to warn people :( I was not ready for that.

Sorry, coming from someone extremely raw from a pretty horrific miscarriage recently and doing my best at the moment just to try and avoid posts about it. I’ve been debating it for a while but it’s a definite unfollow from me.
I am so sorry you had to go through that and hope you are okay ❤ Sorry I didn’t post a trigger warning for my follow up query on here too x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
*tw pregnancy loss*

First I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a horrific thing to go through without seeing crappy things from so called influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well Jennifer is trying to do her part helping her country and worried about Covid cases and loses.
Courteney Cox putted a trigger warning for vegans when she putted the turkey on her head for thanks giving... a trigger warning for a turkey in her head!

Friends was over more than 15 years ago! Courteney was a professional something Gabbo could never be! Crying over somtheing she could never understand and then claiming to be an empath without putting a trigger warning on her story omg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not allowed to travel with ham?? There’s gabby never travelling into the EU again
How will she smuggle spätzle (spewtzle in Gobrish) now?

Yes, you read that right - while preparing for her international Starbucks pilgrimage, she packed a tupperware set with her so she could take a bleeping meal from an Austrian restaurant back to the UK #justgobshitethings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I actually think it’s really selfish that she gets her fuel💪🏻🤪 food delivered. We all know delivery slots have been hard to come by these past few months, it’s selfish for her to take them rather than leave them for people who are shielding or disabled and genuinely can’t get out to the shops. (And no gabby, you do not fit this category even though you had an ✨operashun✨)
So true, I tested positive for Covid on the 13th of December, my family were unprepared and we barely had any food in, and when we looked for slots to get food delivered the earliest one was January 4th. Probably because of people like her who are perfectly able, choosing to take up the slots instead.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So true, I tested positive for Covid on the 13th of December, my family were unprepared and we barely had any food in, and when we looked for slots to get food delivered the earliest one was January 4th. Probably because of people like her who are perfectly able, choosing to take up the slots instead.
I'm waiting for my result from a test last night and I'm really worried this is going to happen to me, too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you all for your lovely comments ❤❤
I can definitely feel all the love and vibes you are sending.
I’m not normally one to be over sensitive to content, I work in quite a traumatic job so I need to be thick skinned, but I cannot believe how influencers like this will just post content like this thoughtlessly and not think there will be consequences to others. How the hell Gabby and others have not been cancelled and made completely irrelevant by now I do not know!
Such a lovely network of support on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.