Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen gobby on church rd this morning with some dark hair girl. Def gobby she was wearing her clogs and turd bun. Was gonna follow them but decided that would be too creepy. DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE SAVE THE NHS
Get this on Twitter 😂 don’t @ her and see if she comes searching for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Get this on Twitter 😂 don’t @ her and see if she comes searching for it
I always wonder if someone on here was to say they’ve just tweeted ‘xyz’ would she go and look it up and block them - it’d be a good experiment

Reactions: 18
Technically, she is allowed to exercise, which includes going for a walk, with one person from another household, providing they stay two metres apart, and socially distance from other people also exercising. Were they two metres apart?

Reactions: 10
Technically, she is allowed to exercise, which includes going for a walk, with one person from another household, providing they stay two metres apart, and socially distance from other people also exercising. Were they two metres apart?
Exercise gabby, sorry I’m gonna have to sit down in shock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The question isn’t “were they socially distanced”, the question is “who THE duck would Gabbie have to meet”?!

My theories are:
1) Brown-nosing Binky
2) Sophie and George are down for a cheeky visit
3) Jane in a wig

I will update as new developments come in.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Exercise gabby, sorry I’m gonna have to sit down in shock
Lol, I know, I didn’t want to be THAT person, obviously she’s a lying sanctimonious dick, and was probably just going for a takeaway starbs, and it goes against all her smug ranting about staying at home, but if she was out with someone, she was probably not doing anything wrong legally.

Reactions: 7
The question isn’t “were they socially distanced”, the question is “who THE duck would Gabbie have to meet”?!

My theories are:
1) Brown-nosing Binky
2) Sophie and George are down for a cheeky visit
3) Jane in a wig

I will update as new developments come in.
4) Her loiyer! We shall be hearing from them soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Any details about the lucky lady she was with?
Just normal looking girl. Smaller than gabs (width wise). They were walking with a gap between them but not 2 meters or whatever the rule is now. I did consider the friend being Jane in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just normal looking girl. Smaller than gabs (width wise). They were walking with a gap between them but not 2 meters or whatever the rule is now. I did consider the friend being Jane in a wig
Sounds like Binky:rolleyes:

Has she given youtube up? Not uploaded for a month. She defo thinks she’s too good for it doesn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
F

Finally someone has seen her irl! Is she sew sew tiny 5ft 2?? Or a giant as suspected?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she lived in London or am I wrong
I think she does but that wouldn't stop her from travelling. She could pass off going to Brighton as "work" I guess as she has a podcast with Brogan. Not sure what the police would think of that but these influencers would say any tit

• Wow
She only uploads if she’s getting paid to advertise something, I guess Christmas and January are quiet on the ad front.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.