Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that the shops are scary right now but people like Gabby using up deliveries to stock up on ham is unfair. She has a kitchen full of food and no dependents, she could easily walk to the shop and buy enough to last 7-10 days and carry it home.
She's been in Starbucks and Ikea among others ffs, she could totally go groceries shopping by herself. She's just lazy and / or embarrassed someone will see her in public buying tons of ham.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
She's been in Starbucks and Ikea among others ffs, she could totally go groceries shopping by herself. She's just lazy and / or embarrassed someone will see her in public buying tons of ham.
She just cba to carry it. The trick is to bring a backpack and a few of those strong bags for life. Heavier stuff goes in the backpack, lighter stuff in the bags she'll have to carry.

Makes you wonder how much she gets through every day if she's not willing to leave the house at least once a week. Couldn't she do a food shop on the way back from the post office?

Reactions: 27
She is a lazy, lazy witch.

And I tell you what, going to the post office to post her tat is non-essential, as far as I’m concerned.

Sorry guys, I’ve realised I’ve moaned a lot about shielding on this thread. I’m just so low and seeing Gabby wasting her life whilst mine is being taken away from me is making me unbelievably angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pure pet peeve when influencers tweet a company instead of just emailing them directly in order to get preferential treatment. And then the company's advice is always to DM/email them anyway 🙃
OMG same. Log into your account and go on the online chat. The last thing i would think of doing is tweeting the company.

Reactions: 14
Seen gobby on church rd this morning with some dark hair girl. Def gobby she was wearing her clogs and turd bun. Was gonna follow them but decided that would be too creepy. DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE SAVE THE NHS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Seen gobby on church rd this morning with some dark hair girl. Def gobby she was wearing her clogs and turd bun. Was gonna follow them but decided that would be too creepy. DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE SAVE THE NHS
Lol can't possibly have been her, she doesn't have anyone to walk with.

This is probably Gabby trying to drum up gossip about having a friend or girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am sceptical about this. But if by some miracle it is Gobs, then shame on her. 'my mum is my bubble'. Is she duck.

Reactions: 24
Lol can't possibly have been her, she doesn't have anyone to walk with.

This is probably Gabby trying to drum up gossip about having a friend or girlfriend.
August also sounds like one of the "baby namez that I luv but won't be yewsing"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was licherally about to say!!! I’m pretty sure she did put august in her imaginary never gonna happen kids name list 😂😂😂
Also let’s get real she doesn’t bother to get up in the morning her day begins at 12pm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was pretty sure it was her like 99% but you got me doubting it now.
We had a similar scenario recently where a Tattler claimed they saw Gabby and Jane at IKEA and then disappeared off the face of the earth (I've not forgotten!)...give us more information please ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We had a similar scenario recently where a Tattler claimed they saw Gabby and Jane at IKEA and then disappeared off the face of the earth (I've not forgotten!)...give us more information please ;)
She’s bigger than she looks on camera

Reactions: 8
I really can't believe she spent £48 on 4 acrylic storage drawers from muji just for the aesthetics. Her label printer cost like £300 with £20 for like 500 labels. Plus the cost of all those expensive pastel storage crates and the ikea shelving and the desk etc. It blows my mind how much she has spent compared to the couple of weeks she has actually been open for actual trading.

Plus the cricut she never uses. Also I love to think about that crappy bleeping arch she painted on the wall on a whim which was a complete waste of time hahahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.