Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

For example, fact 22 and 23, she says she finds it really hard to miss people, and she never gets excited about anything and doesn’t understand when other people do.

For example, fact 22 and 23, she says she finds it really hard to miss people, and she never gets excited about anything and doesn’t understand when other people do.

This, about her favourite subject, Friends.
In that video she says ‘sometimes I get so angry that I don’t have graphic design skills I would love to be able to draw things’ lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
In that video she says ‘sometimes I get so angry that I don’t have graphic design skills I would love to be able to draw things’ lol
If she truly loves it, go back to freaking college Grubby Gabby. Just goes to show how badly she wants everything NOW without putting any hard work or effort in. My five year old niece got a lovely bicycle for her birthday and was so excited but after a day didn’t want a bar of it because was so mad at herself and the bike that she couldn’t do it. A week later with encouragement she can do it and we are working on telling her that you can’t master ANYTHING without practice and you don’t always have to be the best... but I can just imagine Jane “it’s okay gabbehhhhh..... mummy will make you some toast and then we will take it back and get you something else. What would you like sweeeety?! It’s okay, it’s the bikes fault anyway”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she truly loves it, go back to freaking college Grubby Gabby. Just goes to show how badly she wants everything NOW without putting any hard work or effort in.
This sums her up perfectly. I wonder where she would even be if it wasnt for her befriending Zoe back in the day. Everything she has in life is due to luck and privilege, but her dumbass thinks she is so hardworking.

Reactions: 19
She’s bought more of those bleeping storage drawers. Why???? Someone call Jane, she seriously can’t handle her own money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s bought more of those bleeping storage drawers. Why???? Someone call Jane, she seriously can’t handle her own money
Oh Gobbles... if you need to keep ordering storage for your stock, it's got to twig at some point that you have too much stock because it's not selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The absolute audacity of Sainsbury’s releasing more Plant Lady lines, don’t they know about Grubby’s top loyahh?

Grim I know, but surprised she’s not designed ‘period’ themed merch.
What with her having one, every other day.

Watch this space...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Gobbles... if you need to keep ordering storage for your stock, it's got to twig at some point that you have too much stock because it's not selling.
Wow she's really passing it off as a business expense when we know they'll actually be filled with packs of ham for her 24/7 snacking. Imagine the grease marks those customers with have in their stickers from her packing orders in between eating.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much money she’s wasted on that ridiculous overcrowded play office. She’s living with THREE sofas that don’t fit and she doesn’t need, because of her obsession with buying storage. 2019 it was farrow and ball, now it’s tit for her office. She could have paid for a new kitchen by now with the money she’s wasted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can’t believe how much money she’s wasted on that ridiculous overcrowded play office. She’s living with THREE sofas that don’t fit and she doesn’t need, because of her obsession with buying storage. 2019 it was farrow and ball, now it’s tit for her office. She could have paid for a new kitchen by now with the money she’s wasted.
But she needed it all for her smoll business, she's got sew much stock because she's sew successfuwl, and she's sew sew good with money.
You'll be hearing from her loyah soon, you hater 🤣

But I completely agree with you!

That video with her dusting with the bloody floor attachment of her hoover has wound me right up. Get some Mr sheen and a duster Gabby, and clean your windows you scruffy cow!

Reactions: 22
This sums her up perfectly. I wonder where she would even be if it wasnt for her befriending Zoe back in the day. Everything she has in life is due to luck and privilege, but her dumbass thinks she is so hardworking.
The thing is, if she was hard working she'd be on a few million subscribers right now not trying to play shop and argue with 14 year olds on Twitter

Reactions: 32
We launched early lol. You wouldn’t have launched early if people didn’t tell you that you should! 😂 Also, a sticker for a Valentine’s Day gift? 😳

View attachment 387057
Are these the launch? Like these three products are the launch? I’m not counting the existing products as launch

Also, I just went on the website and selected “shop all” and the new products are right at the bottom of page 2 and aren’t even on the landing page of the website. Surely you’d put the new ones at the forefront of your website if you’re promoting them, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are these the launch? Like these three products are the launch? I’m not counting the existing products as launch

Also, I just went on the website and selected “shop all” and the new products are right at the bottom of page 2 and aren’t even on the landing page of the website. Surely you’d put the new ones at the forefront of your website if you’re promoting them, no?
This is the same girl who doesn't know the first thing about stock rotation 😂

Reactions: 22
*tw pregnancy loss*

Where the duck was the miscarriage TW then?
Why is she so intent on telling people that pictures or even mentions of food trigger her yet is able to randomly slip in a story about miscarriage and not feel the need to warn people :( I was not ready for that.

Sorry, coming from someone extremely raw from a pretty horrific miscarriage recently and doing my best at the moment just to try and avoid posts about it. I’ve been debating it for a while but it’s a definite unfollow from me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
*tw pregnancy loss*

Where the duck was the miscarriage TW then?
Why is she so intent on telling people that pictures or even mentions of food trigger her yet is able to randomly slip in a story about miscarriage and not feel the need to warn people :( I was not ready for that.

Sorry, coming from someone extremely raw from a pretty horrific miscarriage recently and doing my best at the moment just to try and avoid posts about it. I’ve been debating it for a while but it’s a definite unfollow from me.
I hope you're ok, sending all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.