Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other night I was telling my fiancé about all the bants on here about Gabs (someone he doesn't know anything about). I told him about the ham, shitting in a box and getting her loiyer involved for someone mentioning that she was from that place that shall not be named.

ANYWAY, fiancé didn't believe me that Thurgoland was a real place so I found it on the map to show him. He said "no wonder she doesn't like to tell people she's from there, especially with a village called Wigtwizzle nearby. She's probably shitting in a box thinking that people will call her a Wigtwizzle instead because man, she seems like an odd'un."

I've never been so ✨ proud ✨
Oh yes England has some great old names. They are traditional and part of a rich heritage etc. But, oh so funny now. Titty Hill and Crotch Lane etc. Lots of Bottomleys.

Regarding her Da, i think she's a lit like him and they clash. She probably thinks that because she out earns him, she deserves 'respect' from him, and he no doubt finds it baffling how a woman who never leaves her room, and puts up videos of herself complaining while unwashed and clad in stained pj's can out earn him and still treats her the same. As a daughter / adult child and not as the celebrity she perceives herself to be.

Reactions: 23
Gabriella is crying at Friends storylines and their correspondance to the actors real lives in 2021? Seriously? Pretty sure Courtney Cox now has a teenage daughter. Can't wait for 2030 when she finally watches Broadchurch. "Guyyyys this is sew sew stressful who should they trust!?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Instead of bleeping crying at Friends, why doesn't she use her "empathy" for the pretty dire situation the UK is in right now. See how broken the hospital staff are, see how families are struggling on insubstantial handouts, wake up to the loss so many are feeling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Instead of bleeping crying at Friends, why doesn't she use her "empathy" for the pretty dire situation the UK is in right now. See how broken the hospital staff are, see how families are struggling on insubstantial handouts, wake up to the loss so many are feeling.
She unfortunately has a big platform so why doesn't she do some research into local charities helping low income families or families of key workers etc and do something for them? Even donating a percentage of her profit would gain my respect a little.

Or release a limited collection that will contribute towards charity. It's like when she turned down the idea of recording a song to raise funds and awareness for the Manchester bombing victims cos she wouldn't get any money out of it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And yes, I had a friend who was always going on about being an empath, when actually she was a mean selfish bleep.
Saaaame so many people like this! I take people calling themselves empaths as a huge red flag now lmao 😂 and I mean Gabby is one big red flag for sure plus not an empath anyways

Reactions: 18
Sorry but she needs help. I've never seen someone with such a low stress threshold. I.e. the IG stories.
Just my two cents, but from my personal experience, when people get worked up over something so small or something not actually very important, it really shows there’s not much else going on in their life.

When I’ve had nothing really going for me in the past e.g at high school and no real life or responsibility, I would manage to get absorbed with celebrity break ups or celebrity life events that would really upset me and affect me- cut to 15 year old me crying in the bathroom over Jessie J’s ‘Nobodies Perfect’.

Now, I’m living my own life and very busy, I just don’t have the time or capacity to let insignificant things have an emotional impact.

For me, her personality and actions are very juvenile and it’s obvious her personal development and growth stopped at a certain point where most people would continue to develop

Reactions: 49
Guise, she's not lawnching valentine's themed products but her valentine's themed products are lawnching on 1 Feb, ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes, because it is well known that the Nazis were never women, or POC who were roped into it, or anything like that. No, it was only white men.
I can see in an alternative universe, one where our little mewn mogul was born in America, Gabby maga cap on head, body clad in a stars and stripes moo, crocs on swollen feet, popping hog roast, cheese and bacon sandwiches into the lunchbox of her proud boys boyfriend while stuffing one in her own ham hole, muttering about taxes for her 'shop' yewtube channels and her freedoms, rights to this and that etc.

She talks about men as if they are all the one mind occupying different bodies, one with all the worst qualities she has encountered. The rejection from hobby, her dad and eeshan, plus the guy with the kid whose name she put an engagement ring next to in her phone really did a number on her.

Reactions: 20
I can see in an alternative universe, one where our little mewn mogul was born in America, Gabby maga cap on head, body clad in a stars and stripes moo, crocs on swollen feet, popping hog roast, cheese and bacon sandwiches into the lunchbox of her proud boys boyfriend while stuffing one in her own ham hole, muttering about taxes for her 'shop' yewtube channels and her freedoms, rights to this and that etc.

She talks about men as if they are all the one mind occupying different bodies, one with all the worst qualities she has encountered. The rejection from hobby, her dad and eeshan, plus the guy with the kid whose name she put an engagement ring next to in her phone really did a number on her.
Does anyone remember that JWow guy she led on for the longest time? Granted he looked like a social climber, but she kept cancelling meet ups with him and then carried on flirting with him on twitter

They did end up meeting at a Thorpe park halloween youtube trip, but the whole thing was weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes, apparently can't read music but has up to grade 4 in the piano?

Also horse riding - good lord no! Save the horses. At her size she would require a BIG horse, 18 hands at least and, no way she'd be brave enough to get on one.
And her Essex accent 😂

She's never talked about playing piano before has she? She also blanked out her height hahahahaha
Does anyone remember that JWow guy she led on for the longest time? Granted he looked like a social climber, but she kept cancelling meet ups with him and then carried on flirting with him on twitter

They did end up meeting at a Thorpe park halloween youtube trip, but the whole thing was weird.
I do! It was when she was into wearing big hoop earrings and wouldn't take off that mustard cropped hoodie. She did remove it six months later to sell in depop for the rrp though...

He would have been a good starter bf for her though. She only wanted the hobster though.

George's gf is 26, the same age as her. Maybe she needs to realise if a woman the same age as her, with a decent job, hobbies (no not that one) friends and who is conventionally thin and attractive is willing to shack up with her brother, then gabby needs to lower her expectations a little (a lot) jwow is looking out of her league now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I do! It was when she was into wearing big hoop earrings and wouldn't take off that mustard cropped hoodie. She did remove it six months later to sell in depop for the rrp though...

He would have been a good starter bf for her though. She only wanted the hobster though.

George's gf is 26, the same age as her. Maybe she needs to realise if a woman the same age as her, with a decent job, hobbies (no not that one) friends and who is conventionally thin and attractive is willing to shack up with her brother, then gabby needs to lower her expectations a little (a lot) jwow is looking out of her league now.
I found some screenshots! I know I didn't save a ton more cos they were pretty much the same things (stuff like her saying 'I'd tattoo my lips onto your face' or something).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ugh, that whole friends crying thing reminds me of her bloody horrible and fake “PLL reaction video” where she pretty much obviously just fancied her face and made dramatic over the top faces the whole time. An actress she definitely ain’t. Side note, I actually really like her glasses in the reaction video, probably the only pair I’ve seen that really suit her face shape and colouring. I’d post a screenshot but my phone uploads 447282 unrelated photos and I end up panicking and doing a swift delete, Gabby style. Did it on New Years so assumed it was cos I was half plastered but it’s done it three or four times since, lol. If Gabby lurks here she’s probably got screenshots of me with my nieces and my medical certificates to give her to sew sew legit lawwwwyuhs (aka JANE) lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I found some screenshots! I know I didn't save a ton more cos they were pretty much the same things (stuff like her saying 'I'd tattoo my lips onto your face' or something).
Right in all my years of following her, I've never seen these pictures!
They actually look like a good couple there 🤣 they look well matched!

Remember the days where gabs actually looked like she made an effort?! Memories..

Reactions: 27
Right in all my years of following her, I've never seen these pictures!
They actually look like a good couple there 🤣 they look well matched!

Remember the days where gabs actually looked like she made an effort?! Memories..
I used to really like her make up and would always jump on a "get ready with me" video

These days? No thanks 😂

Reactions: 18
Ugh, that whole friends crying thing reminds me of her bloody horrible and fake “PLL reaction video” where she pretty much obviously just fancied her face and made dramatic over the top faces the whole time. An actress she definitely ain’t. Side note, I actually really like her glasses in the reaction video, probably the only pair I’ve seen that really suit her face shape and colouring. I’d post a screenshot but my phone uploads 447282 unrelated photos and I end up panicking and doing a swift delete, Gabby style. Did it on New Years so assumed it was cos I was half plastered but it’s done it three or four times since, lol. If Gabby lurks here she’s probably got screenshots of me with my nieces and my medical certificates to give her to sew sew legit lawwwwyuhs (aka JANE) lmao
This is my worry any time I post a screenshot to tattle!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Saaaame so many people like this! I take people calling themselves empaths as a huge red flag now lmao 😂 and I mean Gabby is one big red flag for sure plus not an empath anyways
Same.
99% of the 'empaths' i see are just people who massively overreact to stuff as a learned behaviour because they saw their parent be dramatic af so they have no context for a normal reaction/they got attention for reacting deeply when they were younger when maybe they struggled to get attention for anything else and its carried through/they are so used to having attention for their every feeling they cant understand why a conversation about someones pet dying should not turn into a conversation about how that makes THEM feel...
Whats wrong Gabby? Mummy not giving you enough attention for your 6000 ailments?

Reactions: 17
Ummm why is gabby retweeting that school lunch post? The food on the right hand side is licherally all she eats. She openly admitted she used to eat bacon sandwiches in the toilets at lunch anyway.

Reactions: 20
So after the first day back she's going to be sew sew busy packing up ALL her orders.
She sold 38 products today lol (not even sure how tbh), and hasn't sold anything in the last 4/5 hours. Best get your new stock out fast Gobs or you can't buy more pointless furniture for your flat ://
Someone else said earlier her minions aren't going to be buying off her every single time she launches, it's starting to fizzle out and it's showing.

There are some smaller businesses on tiktok with like 5000 followers getting like 50 orders a day!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.