Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, makes sense - she has that sew unique eye condition doesn’t she (that one that also prevents her from driving unless it’s a sponsored deal).
It matches her dog allergy, which prevents her from having a dog, unless Crufts pay her to go to a massive dog show.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As someone who has lived with someone who was very empathetic and struggled with it, I can confirm she doesnt have a single empathetic bone in her body unless its for herself or for personal gain (such as Jane not being able to drive her anywhere due to an operation)

Reactions: 58
She’s always said that she DOESN’T feel things like other people do, so what the duck is she talking about?

Reactions: 50

For example, fact 22 and 23, she says she finds it really hard to miss people, and she never gets excited about anything and doesn’t understand when other people do.

What is she referring to that she 'ruined peoples night' with?
This, about her favourite subject, Friends.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she doesn’t at least launch the cards now? She mentioned in the reply further up she was waiting on things being delivered yet she’s shown numerous sticks, none of which are valentines themed so why not release the cards which may or may not be, depending on the day you ask her, for valentines and then launch the other things when they arrive. I would think that was logical at any given time but even more so now with the significant delays RM are facing 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 24

For example, fact 22 and 23, she says she finds it really hard to miss people, and she never gets excited about anything and doesn’t understand when other people do.

Is this her attempt at showing she's empathetic?

So she can show empathy towards celebrities that she likes, but for anybody else it's a no go? It's like when she basically made fun of and accused Marina Joyce of doing things for attention when she was having serious mental health issues.

Empathetic my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gobby...an empath hahahaha, I think you spelt narcissist wrong luv. Generally those who claim they are empaths are the complete opposite, case in point

Reactions: 56
Gabby: "being an empath"
Also Gabby: "no one's forcing them to do that job. GeT A nEw OnE"

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Probably just something else she’s seen on the internet, there’s a few ‘empath’ inspirational quote type posts knocking around Facebook and Instagram. Bless her, she’s learnt a new word.
And yes, I had a friend who was always going on about being an empath, when actually she was a mean selfish bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Is she seriously crying over this and posted it to IG? Wow.

I totally understand being empathetic and even crying to a relatable story (before anyone says I'm vile, I've had 2 miscarriages) but to post it on your stories and make it about yourself is just odd. In my opinion.

Wait. Hold up. She posted the empath thing AFTER the "Friends" story? Girl...

Reactions: 22
FML if I owned a business that had themed things, right now I'd be sorting out my Father's Day stock - you know, that "holiday" 6 MONTHS away because that's what you do! She should already be brainstorming her strategy for Christmas.
I just don't understand how you can be self-employed at 26 without basic understanding of stock planning. There's a reason some supermarkets already have their Easter eggs out 🙄
How very DaRe yew SuGgEsT that!! Her dad is SeW sEw toxic so nobody can enjoy celebrating their fathers or buy Father’s Day cards!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is she referring to that she 'ruined peoples night' with?
I didn't get that either! I think she was referring to Courtney Cox being pregnant at the end of Friends after having to deal with a miscarriage previously but it's not really a spoiler or anything?

Reactions: 11
I think with the ruined people's night thing, she just means that some people didn't know about Courtney Cox's previous miscarriage and then the storyline she had to act out on Friends, and now that people know they're sad for her.

Reactions: 10
So after the first day back she's going to be sew sew busy packing up ALL her orders.
She sold 38 products today lol (not even sure how tbh), and hasn't sold anything in the last 4/5 hours. Best get your new stock out fast Gobs or you can't buy more pointless furniture for your flat ://

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.