Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been blaming brexit for her postage woes? She has had sew much time to get her business ready for the transition out of the EU. Considering the amount of breaks she's had, she could have easily had this all sorted the first time round.

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking the amount of time off she has if there were still issues to sort out.

Reactions: 25
That last one killed me 😭😭
Side note I've had the mirena coil fitted for the first time and the cramps I've been having since yesterday is the worst pain the doctors have ever seen. If I didn't want to remain faceless I would've posted a selfie to show yew awl just how grey I lewk from the pain. No one will ever understand 😢 off tew sewth myself in my lasagne bath - if yew need me, just leave a trail of ham.
Make sure the doctors believe yew :cry: as we know from Gobbie's experience doctors can be sew sew mean, make sure you keep a record of what they're saying to show your loyyyah😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Make sure the doctors believe yew :cry: as we know from Gobbie's experience doctors can be sew sew mean, make sure you keep a record of what they're saying to show your loyyyah😘
Already planning tew, she had the nerve to say my fairy cervix looks NORMAL. Doesn't she know I'm sew niche?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Gabbage actually put as much effort into actually running her shop as she did buying pointless furniture and rearranging things, she might actually... you know... sell something.

She is painfully sewperfishul.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The interntational shipping woes are winding me up tbf! She just doesn't want to ship internationally is my guess because it's not *that* hard to set it all up and if shes using click and drop RM make it easy, it's mostly done for you once you import your details for the labels.
I am also going to guess that shes ignored all the notifications on RM about preparing for Brexit because I doubt she has even sorted out her EORI or any needed taffif codes for the new system.
However if she bothered to FOLLOW fellow creatives instead of like 12 of the biggest people and actually make an effort in the community she would find tonnes of information on what to do fairly easy because we all help each other out.

Reactions: 25
The interntational shipping woes are winding me up tbf! She just doesn't want to ship internationally is my guess because it's not *that* hard to set it all up and if shes using click and drop RM make it easy, it's mostly done for you once you import your details for the labels.
I am also going to guess that shes ignored all the notifications on RM about preparing for Brexit because I doubt she has even sorted out her EORI or any needed taffif codes for the new system.
However if she bothered to FOLLOW fellow creatives instead of like 12 of the biggest people and actually make an effort in the community she would find tonnes of information on what to do fairly easy because we all help each other out.
Exactly this.

She won't though because she sees everyone as inferior to her and would accuse them of stealing her customers OR would make daily passive aggressive digs at how much more successful she is than them

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does she think it’s cute? It’s like something that would be included in a Mr Bean sketch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads I worked out the reason she doesn’t understand the concept of timing when she launches a product

1) she doesn’t leave the house to go to the sewpermarket enough. She always got tescew delivered to her house before and whenever she’s gone to the shop by herself she’s barricaded herself in the gravy aisle and cried

2) she’s never worked a proper job. Speaks for itself really. Stock rotation? What is that?

Reactions: 35
View attachment 385627

I swear she said a couple of days ago that they weren’t valentines themed products? Releasing themed products less than two weeks before the event and the lack of professionalism in the *i think* makes me want to screammmmm... get some management skills and learn how to run a business effectively
Feb 1st! hahahaha that is why she still has stuff since november!, not to mention december. At this point she'll be selling those stupid heart cards in December this year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He really is punching there isn’t he ;)
She looks like a mish mash of Zoella and that girl who looks like Zoella and tried to box up all of her PR samples and sell them as advent calendars 😂 Eltoria?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He really is punching there isn’t he ;)
Gabby needs to make a sticker for this that says ✨he believed he could so he did✨ or some weird mish mash like 'he could so he did believed' like that K sticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How in the duck does she think this is easy access from her desk? It’s MILES away!
Tbf she does think Yorkshire is local to Brighton (at least she must to form a bubble and travel between the two in a second wave), so maybe her distance perception is totally off?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf she does think Yorkshire is local to Brighton (at least she must to form a bubble and travel between the two in a second wave), so maybe her distance perception is totally off?
Ah yes, makes sense - she has that sew unique eye condition doesn’t she (that one that also prevents her from driving unless it’s a sponsored deal).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.