Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her vacuum cleaner always bleeping full? I know Dysons don’t have the biggest tanks but goddddd, when you know you’re filming yourself vacuuming (lol, how the other half live...) bloody empty it munnnnnn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 385627

I swear she said a couple of days ago that they weren’t valentines themed products? Releasing themed products less than two weeks before the event and the lack of professionalism in the *i think* makes me want to screammmmm... get some management skills and learn how to run a business effectively

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How in the duck does she think this is easy access from her desk? It’s MILES away!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Lool she's doing all of this to help make her packing easier. She can't bleeping reach the thing from her desk

Edit: @Albi snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's bleeping hideous - looks like a multi plug socket.

And WHY does she need more storage when her stats show she isn't selling what she's got?!
I was talking about the suspicious brown marks on the skirting board 💩 but the yewnit is also hideous!

Reactions: 12
She's shockingly tit. She's so clueless, I was selling Halloween stuff last June. The way the post can be (not definite, as some stuff I've sent out has arrived on time, but a customer told me in London people are waiting weeks for post and she got her item 1 week late from me just yesterday) there's very little chance Valentines products will arrive on time if she's waiting until the first week of Feb. Taking into account some people might buy to then send them out a 2nd time to their loved ones. How?
I’ve just received Christmas cards which were sent the week before Christmas! How she come didn’t put her Valentines stuff up on NYD? Idiot!

Reactions: 18
FML if I owned a business that had themed things, right now I'd be sorting out my Father's Day stock - you know, that "holiday" 6 MONTHS away because that's what you do! She should already be brainstorming her strategy for Christmas.

I just don't understand how you can be self-employed at 26 without basic understanding of stock planning. There's a reason some supermarkets already have their Easter eggs out 🙄

Reactions: 43
There's already been Valentine's Day stuff in stores for weeks, from a consumer standpoint she's missed the mark again if she's attempting to sell holiday themed items.

Reactions: 36
How in the duck does she think this is easy access from her desk? It’s MILES away!
Surely she'd have to like kneel on the desk to reach it or squeeze around the rest of that tat to get to the back of the desk? It's ugly as all hell as well

Reactions: 18
There’s no way that cat stays away from her stock, or that she sanitizes when he’s been there. She can’t even sanitise her own hands ffs.

Hopefully none of her customers will develop anaphylaxis from his dander or she may get her day in court after all.

ETA: that reminds me, let’s never forget she picks the dried tit from his arse fur with her bare hands too.
Thank goodness I wasn't reading this whilst eating haha! She's absolutely minging!

I wouldn't buy from her not just because of how awful her "designs" are but how unhygienic she has proven to be. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Great customer service - just goes to show those buying her stuff are basically blowing smoke up her arse because there’s no way you’d wait around on an *I think it might be 1st February* when you NEED it for the 14th.

Jewniper Mewn will close this year I bet.

Reactions: 36
Great customer service - just goes to show those buying her stuff are basically blowing smoke up her arse because there’s no way you’d wait around on an *I think it might be 1st February* when you NEED it for the 14th.

I thought the same, ordering something on the 1st Feb is leaving it pretty late. Why didn't she release it at the start of January? she's just sew sew quirky leaving it until the last minute! Maybe her minions will buy it... does she even have minions anymore? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even her minions will stop buying stuff eventually though, I think it's quite natural that if you support someone you might make one purchase, but unless her stuff starts getting drastically better there's no way they'll continue purchasing stuff every single release.

Also, I get they're cute but I don't have a clue what I'd do with a sticker? I'm not ruining the laptop I payed over a grand for with stickers that will look gross if I try and peel them off, and what else would you even use them for? A print or a tote bag I can see being more useful but even then it's the kind of thing you'd buy one of if you see one you liked, not every single time Gabby's "shop" launched new stock.

Reactions: 26

Also if she knows the post is all backed up, surely she should get them out extra early to account for people who don’t live with those who they would send valentines to? If my card arrived near the 14th it would be too late to send it out. 🙄 Not that I would get anybody I love a Gobby card, I’m not that mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All this talk of Valentine’s Day has me thinking of some Gobby themed cards:

“Yew mean so much tew me”
“I love yew as much as I love ham”
“Richmonds aren’t the only sausage I want tonight”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
All this talk of Valentine’s Day has me thinking of some Gobby themed cards:

“Yew mean so much tew me”
“I love yew as much as I love ham”
“Richmonds aren’t the only sausage I want tonight”
That last one killed me 😭😭
Side note I've had the mirena coil fitted for the first time and the cramps I've been having since yesterday is the worst pain the doctors have ever seen. If I didn't want to remain faceless I would've posted a selfie to show yew awl just how grey I lewk from the pain. No one will ever understand 😢 off tew sewth myself in my lasagne bath - if yew need me, just leave a trail of ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.