Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’d order so much stock in one go and then release it in tiny portions. That “I’m sold out but will restock soon” tactic clearly ain’t bleeping working for her 😂 also what’s the point of having international shipping if she can’t even market herself? Like she puts 0 effort into promoting her tit, she’d have like 5 international orders. And that’s me being generous

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand why she’d order so much stock in one go and then release it in tiny portions. That “I’m sold out but will restock soon” tactic clearly ain’t bleeping working for her 😂 also what’s the point of having international shipping if she can’t even market herself? Like she puts 0 effort into promoting her tit, she’d have like 5 international orders. And that’s me being generous
Gabby calling up Bev when she's on holiday in New York to place order.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lucy Wood does international shipping on her shop, why doesn't Gabs ask her for advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She'd have to put her ego and pride to one side to do this.
To think she’d rather mump and pout on camera and admit to crying over it, instead of asking one of her alleged best friends for help 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 43
What gets me is she isn’t even doing a sale on Snowy etc 😂 Obviously not in it for the money though 🤨
She riled me yesterday with her "assumption" about being hardworking - her answer was LITERALLY pretty much "I like money and work gives me money so I work hard" 😐 this witch I swear to god
Edit - which has now been deleted lmao, at least she/whoever manages her insta for her is a little bit aware of how tone deaf and vile that came across as

• Sick
Reactions: 36
She loves to pretend to cry and complain sitting in her cozy home, in pyjamas, with an abundance of food and drink whilst others stand in the freezing cold or don’t even get to sit down hours on end to make ends meet. She makes me sick the way she thinks she has it so bad.
Also why did she call hobbie lush ? Is that a northern thing but just seems so odd I wouldn’t describe an ex friend as that idk

Reactions: 42
There’s no way that cat stays away from her stock, or that she sanitizes when he’s been there. She can’t even sanitise her own hands ffs.

Hopefully none of her customers will develop anaphylaxis from his dander or she may get her day in court after all.

ETA: that reminds me, let’s never forget she picks the dried tit from his arse fur with her bare hands too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
There’s no way that cat stays away from her stock, or that she sanitizes when he’s been there. She can’t even sanitise her own hands ffs.

Hopefully none of her customers will develop anaphylaxis from his dander or she may get her day in court after all.

ETA: that reminds me, let’s never forget she picks the dried tit from his arse fur with her bare hands too.
I’m genuinely 99% sure she has a thing for tit. Nellies crappy fur, collecting bags of cat litter, shitting in boxes, tit personality....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She loves to pretend to cry and complain sitting in her cozy home, in pyjamas, with an abundance of food and drink whilst others stand in the freezing cold or don’t even get to sit down hours on end to make ends meet. She makes me sick the way she thinks she has it so bad.
Also why did she call hobbie lush ? Is that a northern thing but just seems so odd I wouldn’t describe an ex friend as that idk
Lush is a northern thing yeah surprised she let that one slip given she's such a snob who lives in bRiGhToN and is better than people from Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m genuinely 99% sure she has a thing for tit. Nellies crappy fur, collecting bags of cat litter, shitting in boxes, tit personality....
Probably because it’s the tangible reminder of eating fewd glorious fewd* 😂😂😂

*(C) Fillyjonk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also just seen she is followed by PETA... little miss lasagne bath eats her weight in pork! Probably singlehandedly keeps the butchers afloat! Very ironic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.