Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expects people to wait weeks for her to reopen but she can’t wait an hour on the phone? Entitled mare.
She has had ages to figure this out while she’s been doing nothing

Reactions: 52
Wait time is over an hour? My partner works for one of the big banks and he has to answer the phone to people who have been on hold waiting for SEVEN hours!!!! Because so many people need business loans during this covid nightmare, he then has to say no to some because they don’t qualify and comes home upset worried about people. God I can’t handle her today more than ever.
One of my friends literally had to queue up for hours to get the vaccine, she can wait an hour to sort out her bleeping postage. She's so entitled.

Reactions: 28
Her rubbery inflated lips make me feel sick. I know it’s not nice to comment on someone’s appearance, but she did that to herself. I wonder if she regrets it? There was nothing wrong with her original face, she was gorgeous back in the day, fat and thin. I just can’t be doing with those raw sausage lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So I don't run a small business but I am really confused as to why Gabbie seems to be having so many problems with her shipping. How are other small businesses getting their orders to customers?

A few days ago she was moaning about Brexit and used that as the excuse to not ship internationally, and then during the Q&A yesterday, she was back to her usual shipping is so complicated / confusing so Jewniper Mewn is closed until she figures it out.

She is the deadly combination of stupid and lazy.
She'll be calling Jane for assistance soon.
Such a lazy bugger.
I hope I see the day she gets a reality check. I'm sew sew fed up of her.

Reactions: 16
duck off Flabby, you licherally have all day to sit on the phone, try sitting on your phone your whole damn work lunch break trying to get help because you’re licherally being stood from your job for breaking your dang spine and can’t even sit in a chair without being in pain, let alone work. Cow. Booooooo hoooooooo, you organise tit for your shop at the very last minute and have nobody to answer to except yourself and can literally do anything you want all damn day. duck off.

She'll be calling Jane for assistance soon.
Such a lazy bugger.
I hope I see the day she gets a reality check. I'm sew sew fed up of her.
Exactly, crying down the phone and posting videos online until her mum with her weird slow voice “it’s alright Gabbbbbeh, you just go and make some toast and I’ll call them for you”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Take it as a sign from above gobby, the post office doesn't want your shop to open and neither do we 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gabby really is not even trying to hide how thick she is anymore really, with this 'thank you for explaining it in a language I can understand' like omg Gabby maybe pick up a book instead of blocking the haterzzzz once in a while and you might actually use your brain

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god now im back on the 'how tall is she really' train.
Tanya tweeted once that she is 5"4 which i can believe (just because i dont think Tanya would lie) and they're both wearing platform heels in this and GabbY is (taking into account perspective as she's stood slightly closer to the camera than tanya) i reckon about an inch or even 2 taller than tanya which would make her 5"6. But she's tweeted about being 5"4 in the past

View attachment 384593
On this pic Zoe and Tanya's smile reaches their eyes, GabbY has a dead smile she just looks uncomfortable. Pretty sad I don’t think she’s ever felt comfortable with who she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Another day, another whinge...
At least she's finally confessed one thing - she doesn't understand anything 😂
I was on the phone to Virgin Media this morning, they also said the wait times are over an hour, however as I woke up early (for work anyway) and called at 8am, I got through within 10 minutes. I can imagine she heard the wait time and just hung up. Also calling at midday is literally the worst time Gabby, try waking up like the rest of of us hun x

Reactions: 30
"Currently only shipping to the UK due to backlogs in the postal system"? All that is doing is increasing the time it takes for your packages to get from A to B, why does this stop her shipping globally?

Reactions: 32
Well ladies, we finally rattled her enough to reopen her shop 😂

"Currently only shipping to the UK due to backlogs in the postal system"? All that is doing is increasing the time it takes for your packages to get from A to B, why does this stop her shipping globally?
Because she can’t handle critism and doesnt want to have to deal with people complaining about not receiving their packages, and she cant just block paying customers :/

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's a complete embarrassment, 26 and playing shops for TikTok with no idea how to actually operate a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That Animal Crossing music is so overused 🙈 it’s the ukulele of the modern day

• Heart
So this is what we started with or there about, as I wasn’t overly fast in adding to basket.
Nothing new unsurprisingly

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s reopened her shop without launching her new stuff, even though it’s still winter and the stuff on the shop is still relevant I guess they just give off more Christmas-y vibes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Lol so much stock from last seasons stuff. Can't shift it, hun?

Also I own a small business and literally no issue with shipping abroad. Only thing is it has got a tad bit more expensive and we do have to do custom forms now for anything outside the UK. Before didn't need custom forms for the EU.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What gets me is she isn’t even doing a sale on Snowy etc 😂 Obviously not in it for the money though 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.