Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting so I don't miss any of the tit show. Would be awesome if someone who had it could transcribe what the convo with the Dr was.
I’m a bit of a lurker on here, never commented but this really bugged me. Someone messaged Gabby and she said that she was being bullied. So I messaged her and said she wasn’t being bullied because she sticks up for herself and gave her a definition of a bully and told her to grow up and she replied “ok bully” and blocked me on Instagram. Yet I messaged her at the top of lockdown when she mentioned about being bullied in school as I could relate, sent numerous nice comments throughout the years and me telling her to grow up is apparently me being a bully. I get that she has a tonne of hate comments but why only reply to the negative and never give anyone praise if someone relates to her experiences. Isn’t that what an influencer is meant to do?

I’ve screenshot the insta story and my messages, hopefully it works.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
There isn't a single curve inside her brain, is there? Smooth as far as the eye can see, no two thoughts to rub together to hear some echo in the chambers of her mind. Her impulsive post-and-delete circle gives me the mega cringe. Imagine contacting someone's parents, who are dealing with god knows what during a crushing pandemic, only to say that their offspring was mean to her. Gabbie, for the love of whatever you hold dear, grow up.

Reactions: 56
will suggest that my friend who’s just lost her mum to cancer & lives on her own in central London who can’t now 1: attend her funeral because she’s in teir 4 now due to people travelling and spreading unnecessarily. 2: now herself tested positive for corona virus... to not worry and just paint her bedroom to make the Christmas period fly by. Depression ✨cured✨
Your friends with millet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just for shits and giggles someone should message her Dad with all the posts she's made about him being toxic and message Jane telling her that her daughter is displaying odd behaviour. I don't think she'd like a taste of her own childish medicine.

Can we also just note that a few days ago I literally said she does this weird twitter meltdown every time she goes up north? She is SO bleeping predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Hahaha oh god. Did another 10 year old hater send you a mean message grubby so you have told their mummy 🤣🤣🤣
Whoever it is, their mum probably thinks she’s a bleep as well, so I doubt they give a duck. If anything they will probably high five their child and tell them not to message her again because she’s not worth their bleeping time! Then the mum will go to the police with the message and get Gobs done for harassment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoever it is, their mum probably thinks she’s a bleep as well, so I doubt they give a duck. If anything they will probably high five their child and tell them not to message her again because she’s not worth their bleeping time! Then the mum will go to the police with the message and get Gobs done for harassment 🤣
The thing is, anyone here could easily justify any comments that were made. We could have a mature and concise conversation about her problematic behaviours and why she needs to be brought down to earth a little bit. Gabs could never.

Reactions: 21
I’m a bit of a lurker on here, never commented but this really bugged me. Someone messaged Gabby and she said that she was being bullied. So I messaged her and said she wasn’t being bullied because she sticks up for herself and gave her a definition of a bully and told her to grow up and she replied “ok bully” and blocked me on Instagram. Yet I messaged her at the top of lockdown when she mentioned about being bullied in school as I could relate, sent numerous nice comments throughout the years and me telling her to grow up is apparently me being a bully. I get that she has a tonne of hate comments but why only reply to the negative and never give anyone praise if someone relates to her experiences. Isn’t that what an influencer is meant to do?

I’ve screenshot the insta story and my messages, hopefully it works.
She makes an absolute mockery of bullying. Someone telling you to “grow up” Gobby is not bullying! You’re pathetic if you think it is.
Just goes to show she was never bullied at school, she made it all up, like she’s making tit up now for attention! GROW UP you tool!

Reactions: 41
They must cringe so much watching her behave like this
Yes! It's a mystery why they're all not all friends, aside from all the personal rewards of having a human black cloud as a close friend, just think of the value she could bring to their careers! I'm sure gleam is always advising them to reach out and befriend gabs for the good of their brand

Can you imagine niomi smart and gabby doing wieiad videos together 🤭 (i love it when polar opposites meet.)

Even hobby and the twins couldn't stick it out for the views and followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she going to post her advent calendar video today or are we to assume Jane wrapped up her resignation letter?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So what’s her lawyer for if she’s going around messaging people’s family members herself? Gabby’s not doing God’s work, she’s doing her loiyer’s work
Also what is her management for?! Where are they when she’s doing all this tit. At the end of the day, this is also technically her business account really, she does all her “influenzaaaaaa” work from the same account. Surely they can see she doesn’t do anything great for them, lol. Has she dropped them since she became a smol bizznazz ownuh/baws lady?!

Reactions: 26
Also what is her management for?! Where are they when she’s doing all this tit. At the end of the day, this is also technically her business account really, she does all her “influenzaaaaaa” work from the same account. Surely they can see she doesn’t do anything great for them, lol. Has she dropped them since she became a smol bizznazz ownuh/baws lady?!
Still with them but LOL, she has lost 5K Instagram followers since this was last updated and over 20K Twitter followers since the bio was written!
976D636C-F3DE-49BB-9D38-20B186ED0EF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She can't be serious about messaging someone's family :ROFLMAO: Now that would be stalkerish behavior. What does she want them to do? Smack their bottom and send them to bed with no dinner? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sticker ideas: “I’ll film you threw muh keyhole” “I’m telling my mummy on yew!” “Fetch my ham!” “A lasagna bath a day keeps the bad men away” “Yay, I have a disease!”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ngl I think I remember someone here suggesting off hand that she should do a theatre inspired collection.

Reactions: 17
Every time she tweets anything, or puts out another story she makes a bigger tit of herself, then deletes it! Just cut out the middle man and shushhhhhhhhhhhh! 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.