Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
She just replied to this person on Twitter* who said they received a card from her...
74D3013B-0749-450C-BED7-8FBFC261D761.jpeg

She signed the inside like this
D3854F32-DB1E-44C5-8089-5DCE16D06D3C.jpeg

Which confirms the writing her own birthday card thing 😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20201106-141222_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 143

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Claimed she was “a few lessons away” from taking her test before yet apparently doesn’t know that headlights exist.
5066A985-B990-43AC-ADEF-F7F7B078AD44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I wish we were closer to the end of the thread so we could submit things like:
Gabriella Lindley # 32 Making new stickers about flowers in bloom, still can’t drive so I’m in me mum’s car, broom broom

• Haha
Reactions: 137
Voice note basically says : nothing found In pelvic regroup upper or lower, what was found was removed via ablation rather than excision not to sure on where was found , Fallopian tubes and ovaries looked fine hence fertility comment . Short summary

to the person who’s commenting about not contacting the hospital , well me and 10000s of women have been through procedures such as cameras up are asses up our vaginas In our stomachs , we’ve had the menopause artificially brought on early, ovaries removed etc
did you know endometrial tissue can be found on the bladder, bowel and intestines too, yeah I’m on medication to help me shit so I’m not screaming in pain , so if there’s a doctor who can do one diagnostic laparoscopy and give a statment which says our fertility is ok , then by all means we want to know so we don’t spend years wondering why we can conceive or is it worth trying , or maybe even stopping a women getting a hysterectomy as recommended by another doctor.
gabby has made some extremely bold statements throughout this so it’s our right if she’s found such an easy method to get better for us to find out.

if you read back her posts etc she’s been mocking this illness buy telling everyone how hard it is for her with in 6 months of. Sew sew much pain she could afford to pay for a laparoscopy private and then post videos and pictures with smiling faces and all of a sudden being a voice for women with endometriosis That is what’s pissed us of , at least 15 of us in one group have had 1 + operations cancelled on the nhs that we have been waiting years for for the pandemic and she thinks it ok to act like an advocate for endometriosis all of a sudden

so please don’t say it’s over the top to contact the hospital about this . You may not understand the heartbreak this disease causes but thousands of women do and it may just seem like nothing

but until you’ve lost jobs , careers , relationships and your health and ultimately your life to this disease you don’t have a right to say. and when a compulsive liar decides to make such a mockery of all theses 10000s of women that is why this has kicked off so much .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also I’m assuming this is someone underage she’s talking about - because as a 25+ haterrrr if she messaged my Mum, my Mum would legit laugh and be like why is this weirdo messaging me about my adult daughter who makes her own choices. Imagine being in your mid 20s, messaging a child’s family because you don’t like what they said. And then bragging about it. She seriously needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 99

Mcam

I need to rant.
Gabriella Lindley, at least you can see your family. You have your mum drive or take the train through tiers through a pandemic to see you.
I have not seen my family who lives in another country for 18 months, my child barely recognises them and when FaceTiming my child gets too shy to speak.
said child lost 6 months of early school which was important to child’s confidence and learning.

I’ve spent the whole pandemic risking my family’s lives by going in to work almost everyday to make sure other people’s families are OK. I work in a care home and we’ve become our residents only source of human interaction, we’ve been the last people they’ve seen before dying as their families can’t come see them. I’ve held residents hands as they’ve taken their last breath and I’ve felt guilty cos that should not have been me holding their hand.
But yeah fuck that I’ll repaint a room and start other projects and it’ll all be fine :))))))

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Wow I can’t believe she ONLY earned £92 for opening her advent calendar?????? 1 like = 1 prayer for gobs bank balance.

*sings sound of music song in a minor*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Lemonz

VIP Member
Reposting this here:
Not keen on anyone posting the audio or contacting the hospital. If someone has it they can just transcribe it. And hospitals have enough to deal with so lets not be dicks.
Plus thats definite 'trolling' realm as opposed to just gossip. Like the message you can see that account sent her in one of the screenshots off her story calling her a stupid piece of shit. Messaging her to call her names isnt on.

Ps. Not looking for a fight or anything peace and love to all of ya, just my 2 cents really.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

menolikey

Didn't she say her eyesight is too bad and that's why she never did her driving lessons? I honestly can't keep up with the LIES
Didn't you know that driving up and down the country during a pandemic is the best way to test your eyesight? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 88

missmisty

So either Gabby made that account and is just pretending that she messaged her family members, or someone else made it and Gabby’s messaged this poor girl’s family about something she never even did 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 87