Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting so I don't miss any of the tit show. Would be awesome if someone who had it could transcribe what the convo with the Dr was.

Reactions: 14
Reposting this here:
Not keen on anyone posting the audio or contacting the hospital. If someone has it they can just transcribe it. And hospitals have enough to deal with so lets not be dicks.
Plus thats definite 'trolling' realm as opposed to just gossip. Like the message you can see that account sent her in one of the screenshots off her story calling her a stupid piece of tit. Messaging her to call her names isnt on.

Ps. Not looking for a fight or anything peace and love to all of ya, just my 2 cents really.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
will suggest that my friend who’s just lost her mum to cancer & lives on her own in central London who can’t now 1: attend her funeral because she’s in teir 4 now due to people travelling and spreading unnecessarily. 2: now herself tested positive for corona virus... to not worry and just paint her bedroom to make the Christmas period fly by. Depression ✨cured✨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Instead of reposting the audio here, can someone who heard it/saved it just post here what was said? Since she uploaded it onto the internet in the first place, that should be fine right?

Reactions: 25
New thread title from @Albi, minor edits to make it fit the characters.
Thanks for the new thread, great title...ooh look it’s me again ☺😜🤣

So Gobby had her long (short) awaited op that she’s been going on about every single day since time began it seems. Her fertility looks good, so we can all breathe a sigh of relief😓😓😓

She definitely has endow and will let us know about that on a daily basis from now on.
She felt a million dollars after her op and was in less pain than she was before it. Sure Jan 🤥

She’s back in Barnsley where it looks like she will be staying for Christmas with her sew sewww toxic dad who she was seen in a pic sitting happily painting her nails, but lied and said it was her mum 🙄

Oh and she doesn’t have a tree this year...even though she posted a photo of a tree.
Also her mum made her an advent calendar which I suspect she made herself for content as she doesn’t do anything to post content every day that she promised. It contained two pairs of earrings costing £50. How generous of Jane! I’m lucky if I get a chocolate in my advent calendar 😒

Feel free to add to this. My memory is crap so I’ve probably forgotten loads of tit she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her Twitter stats finally updated and last night’s rant did nothing good for her. Not as hard hit as I thought she would be but in the words of Gab “hey ho”
B193A3FD-04A2-4430-801B-E35622348EB9.jpeg

If anyone is catching up she suggested that you should just paint a room if you’re feeling down about Tier 4 restrictions because she coped just fine being alone last Christmas by doing just that.
When people said it wasn’t that simple she said it was “just a bleeping suggestion”

Remember though guys, BE KIND! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
AFAIK there is nothing legally dubious with posting a transcript of audio released into the public realm. It could potentially get Gabby into actual trouble but as we all know, she deserves it, and made her own choice to release a potentially non-consenual recording of confidential material.
I do not support contacting the hospital but it would not be illegal, or trolling, and might encourage them to speak with their doctors and clinicians about interacting with patients who might record their words.

Reactions: 14
Her Twitter stats finally updated and last night’s rant did nothing good for her. Not as hard hit as I thought she would be but in the words of Gab “hey ho”
View attachment 354198
If anyone is catching up she suggested that you should just paint a room if you’re feeling down about Tier 4 restrictions because she coped just fine being alone last Christmas by doing just that.
When people said it wasn’t that simple she said it was “just a bleeping suggestion”

Lol how did I forget this, it’s literally in the thread title and it’s my title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Add to recap:
She also offended most of the British public by telling them Christmas alone isn't so bad, she did it last year. You just need a project to keep yourself occupied. Paint your bedroom and you'll forget about not being able to see family 🙄

Went absolutely batshit that people dared to disagree with her tweet, called everyone bullies and embarked on a blocking spree.
Posted audio conversation from her surgeon saying her ovaries/fertility looked fine to "shut the haters up".
Swiftly deleted because she "shouldn't have to share personal stuff". She's only made a career (if you can call it that) out of it. Tattlers think Jane made her delete that.

Reactions: 30
Can we just stop making accounts to tweet Gobby on? It's pointless because
a.) she will never accept when she's done wrong and refuses to take on constructive criticism, it's a waste of time
b.) you will be instantly blocked if she doesn't give a sassy response first
c.) it's adding fuel to the fire of "Tattle is full of bullies" and she thrives off the fact that we make accounts just to 'stalk' her and blows up her stupid head more

It's exhausting seeing her go on and on about how she's bullied and as much as we don't want to bite our tongues, there is no changing this 26 year old baby and since this space exists for us to criticise her (and it's completely her fault if she then comes on here and reads it and sees it as bullying, because we don't say anything directly to her) we should utilise it as such, and perhaps she'll stop crying so much about being a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What if we can't paint a room because we are mere peasants who will never be able to afford a house and aren't allowed to paint 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it highly amusing that she's had more surgeries than she's had sex. She's nearly 27 ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
View attachment 354198

Every time I look at her twitter for as long as I can remember, her following has gone down. It doesn’t seem so obvious because she still has such a huge following, but it’s happening.
Can we just stop making accounts to tweet Gobby on?
It seems that most of the people behind those accounts aren’t regulars here but come here after to talk about it, though.

Reactions: 18
What if we can't paint a room because we are mere peasants who will never be able to afford a house and aren't allowed to paint 😩
Well Gobby would probably tell you to find a job that pays better so you can afford a house #bekind

She is such a bleeping hypocrite.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Can we just stop making accounts to tweet Gobby on? It's pointless because
a.) she will never accept when she's done wrong and refuses to take on constructive criticism, it's a waste of time
b.) you will be instantly blocked if she doesn't give a sassy response first
c.) it's adding fuel to the fire of "Tattle is full of bullies" and she thrives off the fact that we make accounts just to 'stalk' her and blows up her stupid head more

It's exhausting seeing her go on and on about how she's bullied and as much as we don't want to bite our tongues, there is no changing this 26 year old baby and since this space exists for us to criticise her (and it's completely her fault if she then comes on here and reads it and sees it as bullying, because we don't say anything directly to her) we should utilise it as such, and perhaps she'll stop crying so much about being a victim
Not every person that tweets her is from here?! I think suggesting that just supports her theory and is wrong!

Anyway, I'm all for people calling her out on her bullshit! Be free!!!! 🤣🤣 xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Not every person that tweets her is from here?! I think suggesting that just supports her theory and is wrong!
Yeah I agree, there’s definitely been an increase in people who have tweeted her then coming here after - I think it’s actually people who have followed her and grown tired of her bullshit, tweeted her, then came here to join in with what we’re saying. Loads of posts saying ‘I don’t agree with people tweeting her’ is going to make her think it’s Tattlers making accounts to troll her when I really don’t think that’s what’s happening here.

Reactions: 32
Voice note basically says : nothing found In pelvic regroup upper or lower, what was found was removed via ablation rather than excision not to sure on where was found , Fallopian tubes and ovaries looked fine hence fertility comment . Short summary

to the person who’s commenting about not contacting the hospital , well me and 10000s of women have been through procedures such as cameras up are asses up our vaginas In our stomachs , we’ve had the menopause artificially brought on early, ovaries removed etc
did you know endometrial tissue can be found on the bladder, bowel and intestines too, yeah I’m on medication to help me tit so I’m not screaming in pain , so if there’s a doctor who can do one diagnostic laparoscopy and give a statment which says our fertility is ok , then by all means we want to know so we don’t spend years wondering why we can conceive or is it worth trying , or maybe even stopping a women getting a hysterectomy as recommended by another doctor.
gabby has made some extremely bold statements throughout this so it’s our right if she’s found such an easy method to get better for us to find out.

if you read back her posts etc she’s been mocking this illness buy telling everyone how hard it is for her with in 6 months of. Sew sew much pain she could afford to pay for a laparoscopy private and then post videos and pictures with smiling faces and all of a sudden being a voice for women with endometriosis That is what’s pissed us of , at least 15 of us in one group have had 1 + operations cancelled on the nhs that we have been waiting years for for the pandemic and she thinks it ok to act like an advocate for endometriosis all of a sudden

so please don’t say it’s over the top to contact the hospital about this . You may not understand the heartbreak this disease causes but thousands of women do and it may just seem like nothing

but until you’ve lost jobs , careers , relationships and your health and ultimately your life to this disease you don’t have a right to say. and when a compulsive liar decides to make such a mockery of all theses 10000s of women that is why this has kicked off so much .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
I need to rant.
Gabriella Lindley, at least you can see your family. You have your mum drive or take the train through tiers through a pandemic to see you.
I have not seen my family who lives in another country for 18 months, my child barely recognises them and when FaceTiming my child gets too shy to speak.
said child lost 6 months of early school which was important to child’s confidence and learning.

I’ve spent the whole pandemic risking my family’s lives by going in to work almost everyday to make sure other people’s families are OK. I work in a care home and we’ve become our residents only source of human interaction, we’ve been the last people they’ve seen before dying as their families can’t come see them. I’ve held residents hands as they’ve taken their last breath and I’ve felt guilty cos that should not have been me holding their hand.
But yeah duck that I’ll repaint a room and start other projects and it’ll all be fine :))))))

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
Send
Voice note basically says : nothing found In pelvic regroup upper or lower, what was found was removed via ablation rather than excision not to sure on where was found , Fallopian tubes and ovaries looked fine hence fertility comment . Short summary

to the person who’s commenting about not contacting the hospital , well me and 10000s of women have been through procedures such as cameras up are asses up our vaginas In our stomachs , we’ve had the menopause artificially brought on early, ovaries removed etc
did you know endometrial tissue can be found on the bladder, bowel and intestines too, yeah I’m on medication to help me tit so I’m not screaming in pain , so if there’s a doctor who can do one diagnostic laparoscopy and give a statment which says our fertility is ok , then by all means we want to know so we don’t spend years wondering why we can conceive or is it worth trying , or maybe even stopping a women getting a hysterectomy as recommended by another doctor.
gabby has made some extremely bold statements throughout this so it’s our right if she’s found such an easy method to get better for us to find out.

if you read back her posts etc she’s been mocking this illness buy telling everyone how hard it is for her with in 6 months of. Sew sew much pain she could afford to pay for a laparoscopy private and then post videos and pictures with smiling faces and all of a sudden being a voice for women with endometriosis That is what’s pissed us of , at least 15 of us in one group have had 1 + operations cancelled on the nhs that we have been waiting years for for the pandemic and she thinks it ok to act like an advocate for endometriosis all of a sudden

so please don’t say it’s over the top to contact the hospital about this . You may not understand the heartbreak this disease causes but thousands of women do and it may just seem like nothing

but until you’ve lost jobs , careers , relationships and your health and ultimately your life to this disease you don’t have a right to say. and when a compulsive liar decides to make such a mockery of all theses 10000s of women that is why this has kicked off so much .
your right I don’t understand.
whilst I have fertility issues myself her fertility comment did throw me. But these are completely different to endo and I didn’t mean for people not to speak up etc just I thought contacting the hospital to tell them she’s put a recorded convo out was abit far. Not those who wish to take their fight further.

not here for a fight so I apologise

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.