Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who’s family she contacted 🤣 was it the person who messaged her earlier about her operation bullshit? It’s really bleeping creepy to obvs find out who someone’s family is track them down and message them. Hope gabby is ready for the lawyer to come knocking

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Hope the person comes on here and let's us know what was said 🤣🤣 if its true anyway.

I think she needs to be very careful if she wants to bring real lives into this considering people know her actual address in both hove and thurgoland (alledgedly - could be Sheffield, but no definitely isnt)
Love how last week it was ‘ermagerrrrd internet trolls are stalky haters’ because we comment on stuff she chooses to show the internet, but tracking down someone’s family? Nah not stalky at all! Honestly Jane have a word I beg of you, time to do some parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder which 'hater' she hunted down, I do genuinely feel for them tbh ... (obv depends on what the hater has said)
Imagine if it was a young fan 😩
But I seriously want to know if this person exists/how bad it needed to be to stalk them on SM and get their families involved.

This means we could essentially create one giant document with screenshots/proof of all the tit she's ever done and send it to her family to tell them to get her act together.

Reactions: 36
But I seriously want to know if this person exists/how bad it needed to be to stalk them on SM and get their families involved.

This means we could essentially create one giant document with screenshots/proof of all the tit she's ever done and send it to her family to tell them to get her act together.
If we did that then we would be scummy trolls and her lawyuh would call us!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Her family are well aware of how vile she is hence why non of them see her anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That's TWICE today she's had to do a swift dirty delete. If she just thought about things first, she wouldn't have to keep doing this.

She's like a bull in a china shop, or should that be a Gabby in the ham aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I want to know who’s family she contacted 🤣 was it the person who messaged her earlier about her operation bullshit? It’s really bleeping creepy to obvs find out who someone’s family is track them down and message them. Hope gabby is ready for the lawyer to come knocking
She exposed their entire username as well and that story's still up so her idiotic followers might follow suit if it was the same person 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but the way she calls us ‘haters’ is so bleeping funny to me 😂 professional Gabby h8tr at your service

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gobs keep bringing the A* quality for tattle anyways. It’s what’s keeping her in business. Keep the craziness coming girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg I'm SO embarrassed for her. She is the most unprofessional, stupid, ridiculous human. She seriously needs to remove herself from the Internet.

Reactions: 47
What if the person who she has told their family is abused? Or lives in a house where the relationship is already strained? She’s a bellend

Reactions: 49
Gobs keep bringing the A* quality for tattle anyways. It’s what’s keeping her in business. Keep the craziness coming girl.
The best entertainment in a lockdown tbh. And it’s free, watching this is free! God bless the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What if the person who she has told their family is abused? Or lives in a house where the relationship is already strained? She’s a bellend
Was also thinking this. The person who messaged her ‘hate’. They are more than likely a grown adult who can accept responsibility for their own actions, why on earth would family members be interested. What would they do? Ground them 🤣 as you said, an already strained family would not even be remotely interested in this.. or feeling worried about why a random person was trying to message them. Embarrassing and tragic. Once again gobs embarrassing herself and being as impulsive as ever.

also wouldn’t surprise me if she made the whole thing up to try and look ‘threatening’

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.