Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she trying to get herself the best chance possible of picking up covid19?!?!
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she does want COVID just to get the sympathy from it. She's probably one of those people who think young people will only get a mild case of it and she probably hasn't heard of long COVID. Honestly I'm kind of surprised she hasn't pretended to have it as an excuse to get out of doing any work.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Well at least it’s nice to see her appreciating Jane I guess. Although is that because she wants her to drive her ladyship back home? Sure she says she’ll isolate but will Jane stay and isolate with her and then travel home and isolate as well? Why doesn’t she just stay where she is? She clearly reaps the benefits of being with her mum anyway. Although the no sleeping, the anxiety, is this all because home life is *sew* toxic because we’ve heard nothing about it at all yet prior to her operashun had crying selfies every day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Funny how this all comes out when she wants to go home eh not that I’m cynical or anything 😉
Omg I can’t keep up, is her parents home her happy place or a triggering environment?! Make your mind up!! Also how rude to her parents who are both clearly nice people. When will she realise she’s the issue? No wonder George jumped at the chance to spend Xmas with his girlfriends family, probably just to be away from Gabby's Christmas dramatics.

Reactions: 31
Does she remind anyone else of Jack Monroe? The compulsive lying, the Munchausen's, the utter nastiness to anyone who doesn't blow smoke up her arse. Both utterly abhorrent people.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she does want COVID just to get the sympathy from it. She's probably one of those people who think young people will only get a mild case of it and she probably hasn't heard of long COVID. Honestly I'm kind of surprised she hasn't pretended to have it as an excuse to get out of doing any work.
Probably a way off theory but I actually thought she only posted last night specifically because she was feeling bitter about all the sympathy and followers that were going Grace Victory’s way following her family’s announcement.
Just seemed odd timing that another Youtuber was getting so much support and then suddenly she goes from posting “happy place” and saying her operation has cured everything to “pity me. Feel sorry for me. My life is the worst”

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Probably a way off theory but I actually thought she only posted last night specifically because she was feeling bitter about all the sympathy and followers that were going Grace Victory’s way following her family’s announcement.
Just seemed odd timing that another Youtuber was getting so much support and then suddenly she goes from posting “happy place” and saying her operation has cured everything to “pity me. Feel sorry for me. My life is the worst”
Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Can't have other people getting sympathy! In her mind she probably doesn't see the sadness in a woman being forced to give birth two months early and then being put in an induced coma over COVID, Gobs had keyhole surgery :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It might be because I was very much taught not to cry...But I cannot fathom why you would want to tell the whole internet what a mess you are!? 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely that is private 😳

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she make her mum a cup of tea and some toast, and do something nice for her for a change? The dynamics of their relationship is so bizarre. You’re both adults now Gobbie, and you might find taking on a more equal role, and doing nice supportive things for other people really rewarding. Change your mindset and stop with of the victim mentality, you’ll be a happier person for it.
I know Jane is equally to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Again, what is her aim with posting this stuff? To make people jealous that she has a mum like Jane? It just makes me feel embarrassed for her. She’s a grown woman who prides herself on being sew independent and not needing anyone, and she’s posting pics of her crying at 2am whilst her mum makes her toast..... like wtf. None of that is right. Jane needs to stop enabling her and tell her to grow up

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.