Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of plants, she’s such a plant lady do you think all of her millions of plants are doing ok while she spends weeks irritating her parents up north 😢😢

So rude. Just because you don’t agree, this girl is entitled to her opinion and to speak about her own experience of an ED. It is not a disgusting comment just because you don’t agree. What happened to be kind? So un-self aware it hurts
Thing is, Gabby has no concept of personal responsibility so of course this is disgusting to her. And I’m not saying having an ED is an issue of personal responsibility here btw but Gabby has evidenced and documented for 8 years that she has not one iota of personal responsibility.
Basic mammal biology is disgusting to her.

And I say that as someone who has suffered/suffers with a (diagnosed) ED and has worked with people with a variety of EDs and similarimpacted conditions.
Yes there are people for whom that article would be triggering/difficult/unnecessary/hard and yes diet culture and excess exercise is troubling, worrying and dangerous.

But in the same way, a magazine can write an article about hair styles for the majority of their demographic despite in perhaps upsetting someone who may have lost their hair due to chemotherapy.

That commenter is being raw and vulnerable and offering her honest opinion as someone with an ED, how dare Gabby cut her down like that?

Eat less, move more is simplistic, it shouldn’t of course be applied to eating disorders but it is something that should be applied to the general population. And with approx 13 million obese adults in the U.K., it is something that many need to keep in mind (in a healthy way, as part of a well rounded lifestyle).

Be kind huh, Gabby?

Reactions: 37
Currently trawling through archives and found these screenshots

Her response about the orange juice lie, and how she can't eat pasta or meat :ROFLMAO: (this was posted after her surgery reveal video in 2016)

edit: It's completely off topic, but I'm throwing in this conversation between her, hannah and eve in for good measure
I swear in a recent video she was scoffing packets of gingerbread chocolate digestives?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg imagine writing yourself a birthday card 😂 if she wasn’t so vile id actually feel a bit sorry for her
I called it!! I even went back and checked old birthday hauls and other hauls cos she openly said she collects cards if she sees any cute ones but got bored and realised I’m a total gab troll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well at least it’s nice to see her appreciating Jane I guess. Although is that because she wants her to drive her ladyship back home? Sure she says she’ll isolate but will Jane stay and isolate with her and then travel home and isolate as well? Why doesn’t she just stay where she is? She clearly reaps the benefits of being with her mum anyway. Although the no sleeping, the anxiety, is this all because home life is *sew* toxic because we’ve heard nothing about it at all yet prior to her operashun had crying selfies every day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Funny how this all comes out when she wants to go home eh not that I’m cynical or anything 😉

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm just amazed tbh that somebody who's had major stomach surgery thinks they can eat what they like. I know several people who've had a gastric sleeve and they had to follow a strict nutritionist plan to ensure they were getting the right nutrients. They are so careful years on in case they a) stretch all the hard work out and b) develop a deficiency.
Her attitude around this topic is so disturbing. Someone on here even said they went for the same major op that Gabby had after watching her video thinking it had solved gabbys problems with a degree of ease. She really should keep her (misguided) views on this to her social and not her professional network.

Well, Gabby has achieved both of these. She now eats her old regular portions and has health problems.

1.Anemia states she won't take the pills, seems to like going to the doctors or hospital for injections instead
2.HAIR thinning
3.Hair loss
4.Low energy and mood
5.Poor concentration
6.Poor sleep patterns
7.Painful menstrual health
8.Poor bowl movements
9.Bloating
She hasnt talked about hee blood pressure or blood sugars but it would be a surprise if all was ticketyboo.

She openly stated she was refusing to even contemplate following the recommended post operative diet for WLS patients. Claims of yuckyness, requiring crispy (fried) food. Claiming she needed to now spend 5 or 6 hours eating a "normal meal" when her normal meals had for her to the point of obesity and getting herself WLS followed by other cosmetic ops to correct sagging from rapid weight loss.

Now she is back frying her own chips (with olive oil, which she used to pour down the drain after each use, hope her landlord watched and kept the deposit for possible blockages) stuffing herself with crisps and stuffing sandwiches, pizzas, biscuits, mc D's, rice (Indian takeaways) pasta on pasta and the very best thing for anyone wls or not, sugary syrup landen coffee milkshakes (tofee nut lattes) if food is fuel why is she fueling up with the very worst atuff that could cause her motor to conk out in a decade or so. Why not fuel up with what the surgeon and dietitian recommended? Years of studying a waste of time when Gabs could just tell them the ham, bacon and sausages are the perfect foods for optimum health, -her daily dose of pork labelled as possible carcinogenic foods? - she would inform them they were being 'vile' and know nowt.

Is she now aiming to move into the fatphobic hunting and HAES content?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, I think the reason she was crying is because she can't go back to Brighton.

Reactions: 7
Well at least it’s nice to see her appreciating Jane I guess. Although is that because she wants her to drive her ladyship back home? Sure she says she’ll isolate but will Jane stay and isolate with her and then travel home and isolate as well? Why doesn’t she just stay where she is? She clearly reaps the benefits of being with her mum anyway. Although the no sleeping, the anxiety, is this all because home life is *sew* toxic because we’ve heard nothing about it at all yet prior to her operashun had crying selfies every day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Funny how this all comes out when she wants to go home eh not that I’m cynical or anything 😉
Urghhhh.
Jane gets up to wait on gabby hand and foot and sleeps next her, gets up in the early hours to make her toast due to a 'grumbling tummy' Gabby seems to view this act of submissive service as an act of love, when jane was probably just desperate for a time out away from the emotional vampire that is her daughter.

These posts are just thirst traps for sympathy from her followers. If a wound is possible infected stay put and get better, is she trying to get herself the best chance possible of picking up covid19?!?! This adult child is such a millstone around jane's neck. Pandering to her is not helping her, she needs to learn to be emotionally independent. She will be on her own in later life, i don't see George buying a house with a Gabby annex he will have his own life.

Reactions: 33
Jane is an awful mum. Why is she constantly feeding her adult child food when she should be helping her emotionally. It's obvious that the reason why gabby eats like she does is because she seeks comfort and nurturing from food, and all her mum does is enable it. Interesting how george was once bigger and now he's lost the weight a few years ago, and gabby went through the exact same phase before he did. It's a cycle.

Reactions: 28
She said she was on her period a week ago as it gave her an appetite and now it’s just starting? She’s a compulsive liar

Reactions: 63
She was always saying it takes her five hours to eat one portion of food but then she’d show a regular sized portion or a somewhat too large one of stuff like pasta and cheese etc and spend the whole time eating it.. but isn’t the whole point of it to significantly reduce portion sizes? Or does it reach a point where you have lost all the weight then need to eat more just to maintain the weight? I have no idea

Reactions: 18
She’s deleted one of these already, the one about isolating for 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She said she was on her period a week ago as it gave her an appetite and now it’s just starting? She’s a compulsive liar
Isn’t this the third time within a couple of weeks she’s mentioned her period? You’re right, the whole eating thing she said was possible because she was on her period and her stomach expanded. What exactly is the point in lying if you can’t even remember what you’re lying about?

And the surgeon said it’s the worst she’ll ever have. I have no idea about endo, is this true or just Gabs reality?

Reactions: 26
She’s deleted one of these already, the one about isolating for 10 days
Lol of course she has because the lying witch knows she won’t isolate for any amount of days, let alone 10. When is she meant to be opening her shop again? Did she suddenly realise she will have to go to the post office so won’t be able to isolate?
And of course one of her wounds got infected. She doesn’t bleeping wash, that’s probably why! Or she’s just lying again for more sympathy. Imagine being 26 and having to have your mum sleep with you because you’re a massive baby and can’t sleep on your own. How does she cope living on her own then? What does she do then? Stop encouraging her Jane. Saying she won’t take you for granted, when she’s taking you for granted every minute she’s there. Getting you to cook her food when ever she pouts and stamps her feet. Demanding you take her home whenever she feels like bleeping off. She’s just a massive child in an adults body. Always bleeping whinging about something!

Isn’t this the third time within a couple of weeks she’s mentioned her period? You’re right, the whole eating thing she said was possible because she was on her period and her stomach expanded. What exactly is the point in lying if you can’t even remember what you’re lying about?

And the surgeon said it’s the worst she’ll ever have. I have no idea about endo, is this true or just Gabs reality?
Lolling at the “worst she’ll ever have” typical Gobby! It’s the worst period the doctors have ever seen 🤣🤣🤣

No doubt we’ll get video in a couple of weeks “They botched my surgery, and now my wound is infected, and it’s the worst infection they’ve ever seen”

And as for her saying she’s not slept properly in months. Errrm you said Jane had to wake you 3 times on Christmas Day because you were “out of it” doesn’t sound like you’ve not slept properly to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Her constant self indulgence is infuriating! Shut up Gabby, people have their own tit to deal with without your baggage.

Reactions: 20
She lies so much and her stories just don’t add up. Claims she hasn’t slept properly in weeks, but posts stories about how she slept in until 1pm and was ‘so out of it’ even Jane couldn’t wake her up🤣 I mean all she ever does is sleep so idk what she’s on about.

Reactions: 55
She lies so much and her stories just don’t add up. Claims she hasn’t slept properly in weeks, but posts stories about how she slept in until 1pm and was ‘so out of it’ even Jane couldn’t wake her up🤣 I mean all she ever does is sleep so idk what she’s on about.
It must be tiring to keep up with her own lies! 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.