Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol who remembers when gabs was vegan cos it was trendy, but knowing how much ham she scoffs now she was probably scoffing the porks behind the camera after filming "what I eat in a day - plant based"
Oh my god I thought that said paint based for a second 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you reckon it is her writing or Jane's? I can see Jane having to write cards pretending to be her and then writing fake cards for her (probably from the cats lol)
I feel like I remember her buying the card in a video, I just don’t know what video. Really wish I could remember! There was definitely one where she came back and said “and I just picked up a few cards to keep stocked up for friend’s birthdays...” and I remember thinking “ha, funny because you have no friends so pointless hun” but I guess we know why she bought them now!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She definitely only wanted to go vegan because she thought it would make her thin to be honest

Reactions: 41
Lol who remembers when gabs was vegan cos it was trendy, but knowing how much ham she scoffs now she was probably scoffing the porks behind the camera after filming "what I eat in a day - plant based"
When she did the “Eating Vegan For A Week” video and the first thing she ate was a granola that had honey in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you reckon it is her writing or Jane's? I can see Jane having to write cards pretending to be her and then writing fake cards for her (probably from the cats lol)
Going by the writing on her advent calendar (from Jane apparently) Jane didn’t write that card!

Reactions: 16
It's definitely hers, I remember seeing clips in vlogs way back when she akshewly knew some vocab and did some writing on camera and that's defo her writing.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
God, it really is sad that she writes her own cards then. I met she makes loads of orders for Jewniper Mewn too.

Reactions: 17
Plant collection video 2021
Cut to her watering a couple of piglets in a plant pot next to her inexplicable living room dressing table.
Speaking of plants, she’s such a plant lady do you think all of her millions of plants are doing ok while she spends weeks irritating her parents up north 😢😢

So rude. Just because you don’t agree, this girl is entitled to her opinion and to speak about her own experience of an ED. It is not a disgusting comment just because you don’t agree. What happened to be kind? So un-self aware it hurts

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Speaking of plants, she’s such a plant lady do you think all of her millions of plants are doing ok while she spends weeks irritating her parents up north 😢😢

So rude. Just because you don’t agree, this girl is entitled to her opinion and to speak about her own experience of an ED. It is not a disgusting comment just because you don’t agree. What happened to be kind? So un-self aware it hurts
Yeah, that's not a disgusting comment at all. I can't understand why Gabby finds empathy so hard.

Reactions: 56
Gabby doesn’t seem to understand that the healthy opposite of disordered eating is not flat out gluttony.

Reactions: 61
Gabby doesn’t seem to understand that the healthy opposite of disordered eating is not flat out gluttony.
And nor is the answer to body positivity not doing any exercise. She doesn't seem to have a clue that a balanced diet and keeping active is about being HEALTHY, not weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And nor is the answer to body positivity not doing any exercise. She doesn't seem to have a clue that a balanced diet and keeping active is about being HEALTHY, not weight loss.
Literally, you can tell she’s just parroting phrases she’s probably picked up from body positive accounts and whatever. ‘Food is fuel’ ok, if that’s the case then that horrid pasta/hoop meal is surely the human equivalent of putting dog poo into a car instead of petrol 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Literally, you can tell she’s just parroting phrases she’s probably picked up from body positive accounts and whatever. ‘Food is fuel’ ok, if that’s the case then that horrid pasta/hoop meal is surely the human equivalent of putting dog poo into a car instead of petrol 🤮
That combo can only be fuel for her toilet tbf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just amazed tbh that somebody who's had major stomach surgery thinks they can eat what they like. I know several people who've had a gastric sleeve and they had to follow a strict nutritionist plan to ensure they were getting the right nutrients. They are so careful years on in case they a) stretch all the hard work out and b) develop a deficiency.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.