Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll start to do her woe is me it’s so hard living with a toxic family member and being unable to go home nonsense this time round. Also if my dad was so toxic the first thing I would wanna do if I got rich is buy my mum a house of her own. Even without my stepdad being toxic I still wanna do that 😂

Reactions: 28
I've often wondered-is her dad really gay? Or does he just like to go dogging, and Jane caught him and told Gabby a white lie as to why they no longer share a bed. I find it very strange that her parents are apparently 'broken up' but continue to inhabit the same house. Is that not awkward? What if he does want to bring a boyfriend home? Or Jane wants to date someone? It's really strange and fucked up.
Are they actually still together but gabby just doesn’t want to admit it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bold of you to assume that we followed you in the first place ‘babe’ ❤

Surely if gabby blocked Jess, she wouldn’t be able to see her original tweet and so wouldn’t be able to see the people who liked it to block them too. Gabs definitely has a second account just to spy on who’s liking tweets about her so that she can go and block them too. It’s quite embarrassing really

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh gabby , you’re not being bullied you are being called out on your lies and your disgusting personality and you have it on voice recording , what a recording off a snippet on YouTube, because yes after diagnostic surgery the first thing you do is record a surgeon telling you your fertility is ok, I’d be careful with that you know so much about lawyers I wonder if the so called ‘surgeon’ gave you permission to record.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I find it so weird hearing an adult say they’re being ‘bullied’ all the time. Like honestly, the only time you really hear that as an adult is when it’s workplace bullying or something where theres a hierarchical structure that silences you from speaking out (e.g. fear of losing your job). Gabby being criticised and giving as good as she gets doesn’t seem like ‘bullying’ to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
1. Did you ask permission to record your doctor Gabbo? (or there is no problem or law against recording imaginary doctors? 😉)
2. There is no point on going to her socials, you only give her opportunity to cry forever victim and get some petty attention. She will never learn.

Reactions: 26
And she considers tattle, a completely separate forum that she doesn’t have to read, exactly the same as people messaging her directly. It’s absolutely not.

Reactions: 24
Ovaries and tubes ‘looked normal’
From experience everything can look hunky dory and there is still something wrong.
He’s not a fertility doctor at the end of the day so I wouldn’t take his comment on board myself.
She shouldn’t put out stupid comments and not expect people to voice opinions.
Recovering from an operation which the day of she said she felt 100 times better already, now it’s kicked her in the teeth.

Reactions: 43
She constantly lies about everything can she really blame people for calling her out

Reactions: 27
I mean if shes sharing private conversations between medical staff shouldn’t the hospital be notified?? I mean if I was a surgeon who was so certain someone’s fertility was fantastic after a diagnostic surgery . I mean the endometriosis charities and clinics would love to know about this amazing surgeon who can know a women’s fertility by looking at her uterus .

Reactions: 56
Recovering from an operation which the day of she said she felt 100 times better already, now it’s kicked her in the teeth.
Exactly this, she said she felt better immediately so don’t come at us with this ‘stop being sew mean to me I’m recoveringggg’ bullshit now. Keep up with your lies.

I mean if shes sharing private conversations between medical staff shouldn’t the hospital be notified??
Unless she asked for and was given permission, it’s a covert recording 👀

Reactions: 23
I mean if shes sharing private conversations between medical staff shouldn’t the hospital be notified?? I mean if I was a surgeon who was so certain someone’s fertility was fantastic after a diagnostic surgery . I mean the endometriosis charities and clinics would love to know about this amazing surgeon who can know a women’s fertility by looking at her uterus .
Exactly, this doc could make millions🙄

Reactions: 12
Don’t like strangers commenting on your personal life? Don’t share it then! And honestly, she’s lied about so many things over the years, of course people are going to doubt and question things.

Reactions: 41
Why doesn't she just get off the Internet, she is so obsessed. Do you think she will still be acting like this into her 30s/40s? She has nothing going for her.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.