Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading and ‘liking’ all of your comments this evening. I have nothing much to add, I’m drained. Love the camaraderie and shared humour on here, something GabriLiar is incapable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not sure what that grace is on about either, I’ve only seen the tweets that were posted on here cos I’m blocked obviously 🙄 but none of them were bullying her, they were all quite nice, considering what a dick she’s being. The only person that was nasty was Gobby and YOU, grace! If she only wants people to agree with her then she’s in the wrong “job”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello, guys! I've been having a rough few weeks and i've come back to this and lo and behold - nothing has changed with her. I believe she's even worse now tbh. As usual she makes me want to laugh and throw up at the same time - an achievement, if i say so myself.

Warning: may be triggering (Endo Related), proceed to last stanza if you must
As i've mentioned a few threads back i was twinning with Gabby for a December Operashun for Endo. I had it on the first week of December - Hysterectomy and Bilateral Oophorectomy, so now i'm without ovaries and a uterus. And before anyone wonders why the severe and drastic operation, it's because I had Ovarian Cancer along with stage 4 Endo (genetics thing, had 3 aunts die from Ovarian cancer). I never said it before cause I didn't want to be a downer, but now I guess the future's brighter lol so I can mention it. I'm relieved that the surgery was a success without any complications, but it wasn't til after the surgery was done that the implications crashed down on me. Early menopause, early aging, bigger chance of osteoporosis, a couple sessions of radiation - i can deal with them because they're nothing compared to cancer... but kids. I never knew how much I wanted kids til i lost the ability to have them. It's crazy. I think i'll go to therapy for the issue once I fully physically recover. I catch myself drifting off most days because of thoughts of it.

Life goes on, though. I'll carry on and work hard and thank my lucky stars every single day.

I sure hope Gabby's not making a mockery of a condition a lot of people are suffering from. If she is then there's no saving her. I guess it's different for everyone- I'm at the point where I can't really say much about my experience without bursting into tears, but i can't imagine being as energetic and eager to talk about it like she is literally minutes from getting the procedure done, acting like she's 100% cured with no more pressing issues forward? It's odd amd kind of insulting. 😂 I get being relieved and probably smiling a bit in gratefulness... But i can't wrap my head around her using childish terms and google screenshots to express her experience. It's demeaning, somehow? I don't even know if i'm making any sense lol

Also P.S. the Juniper Tree Tapestry has been handed to my Grandma for completion lol it's off my hands now
I’ve missed seeing your name and your profile picture on this thread. Hope you’re doing okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gabriella Lindley #31: Lonely at Covid Christmas? Don’t be sad I’ll tell you why, you can watch paint dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The person that posted about having a back and forth, I highly highly doubt they're from here. They had a decent following, too. Not in the 600 thousands but probably more than any of us scummy trolls have. 😉

Reactions: 26
Gabriella Lindley #31 unaware her tweets are bang out of order, will she ever get therapy for her factitious disorder?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So she’s deleted loads of tonight’s tweets and is now...liking these?
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment. I was meant to travel home tomorrow when I haven’t seen my family since December 2019, and now I can’t because they’re in a tier 4 area. But what happened to ‘just be kind’? She doesn’t like being criticised herself, why is she liking tweets criticising people she doesn’t even know right after she’s had to delete a load of her own poor tweets? Never ever learns, it’s actually really sad to see.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Also I originally misread her tweet because I skimmed it (she chats so much tit) and I thought she was suggesting people paint as in portraits and pictures and I even thought THAT was insensitive as is because not everyone can spend a few pounds on art stuff and painting isn't enough of an escape/suitable.

But repainting a room?! Not everyone has the means or intention to redecorate on Christmas day wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh man I’ve just finished laughing about her painting a room tweet. We are in a global pandemic, people have been isolating all year, losing loved ones, losing their jobs, their sanity and she suggests to get a hobby/project 😭😭😭 oh you have outdone yourself gobs. Top tier tory has excelled herself on being the most out of touch with reality there could possibly be. She can’t even pretend 🤣🤣🤣🤧🤧🤧🤧

In all seriousness tho. I’m not laughing. And she’s a bigger bellend than I originally thought.

Reactions: 48
she can just duck off the bleeping twit. She chose to spend Christmas alone last year, she could’ve been with her family but obvs her dad is sew sew toxic 🙄 she’s actually a bleeping twit, I was looking forward to spending Boxing Day with my boyfriend to exchange our presents, he lost his dad in April to covid and it’s the first Christmas without him, so I wanted to have a special day as obviously Christmas will be extremely hard for him, but don’t worry gabby I’ll tell him to paint a room, I’m sure that will be fine, great advice from the expert gabby once again.

Oh also gabs, if you’re in chronic pain all the time pretty sure it’s kind of difficult to paint a room🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 39
Also I originally misread her tweet because I skimmed it (she chats so much tit) and I thought she was suggesting people paint as in portraits
Wait she meant painting a room and not a portrait?? How does she always manage to chat such absolute tit 😩 and she thinks I’m the bloody moron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine if zoe said to one of her fans "it was a bleeping suggestion"

Gabby needs to take a long hard look at herself. Just say sorry I didn't realise it came across insensitive I just thought it was a fun suggestion. Think people would respect her more. But no. She literally can't do that.

As big of an ego as Trump!

Reactions: 71
Also would like to add the only reason she is so high and mighty is because she’s with her family already. If she had been in Brighton still she’d have thrown a tantrum and sent Jane across the country to collect her before midnight

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Also as the “small business owner” that she is then she should be more careful what she’s putting online😅 shes so dumb.

Reactions: 43
gabby is literally afraid to take the bins out in case one of her neighbours sees her i DONT think she will be texting them/dropping them a card...... practice what you preach babe x

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.