Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for family if she has to spend Christmas there. I can just imagine Gabby kicking off on Christmas morning because someone has a different opinion to her.

Reactions: 27
The funny thing is, she makes herself look a head by tweeting tit in the first place, then she makes it worse by moaning that people didn’t agree with her, so then she gets more tit.
She’s just so stupid! I can’t believe she just keeps on going like the Duracell bunny, spitting her opinions and tit advice out to people, like she’s important and people will listen to her.
Just because she spent Christmas on her own, and was fine, everyone else can spend it on their own as long as they’ve got a tin of paint, they’ll be fine!
She spent it on her own by choice, because she pissed her own family off, so even they told her she was a head, so she did the equivalent of blocking them and flounced off home 🙄

Reactions: 40
If anyone needed further proof she’s a Tory 😂 obviously too much for her to understand people aren’t angry because Christmas is cancelled, they’re angry because just days ago we were told it would be okay and now it’s suddenly cancelled because BoJo didn’t make a proper leadership decision. People have filled their fridges, packed their bags, started travelling - all brought to a halt days before Christmas. But sure, Boris is the victim here 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
If anyone needed further proof she’s a Tory 😂 obviously too much for her to understand people aren’t angry because Christmas is cancelled, they’re angry because just days ago we were told it would be okay and now it’s suddenly cancelled because BoJo didn’t make a proper leadership decision. People have filled their fridges, packed their bags, started travelling - all brought to a halt days before Christmas. But sure, Boris is the victim here 🙄
I edited this to a previous message, but I'll share here too. I find it hilarious how Gobs is proving she's a tory and blaming the public for what's happened whereas George and his girlfriend are blaming the government 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Then the "trying to lift people up in a hard time is hard enough" tweet. Hard sitting from your throne of privilege while others aren't even sure they can afford medical care, food, housing. I don't know, Gabs, maybe try actually being kind and empathetic?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If I’d had 7 years of tit off people everytime I put my opinions or advice online, I think I’d have learnt to maybe, ya know. ZIP IT! 🤐 What part of that doesn’t she get?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just because Jane enables the behaviour and is happy to "write the day off", doesn't mean we all do, Moroniella. She one of the last people I would go to for a bleeping suggestion. Her babying and limited Tory lifestyle shows how ignorant and privileged her ideas are.
Some suggestions that Tory Lindley would never think to do that could help you to feel a little less lonely at the same time:
Find ways to support food banks, charities, etc.
If you know of people in your area that are struggling for food/money/resources, put a little something together for them if you're financially able to do so.
Some kind of zoom fundraiser? Would that be possible?
Honestly there are so many amazing ideas out there that people are already implementing but nah, duck it all and paint a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread title idea- Gabriella Lindley: Xmas under control, paint a wall, just a suggestion!! Let's blame my operayshun.

Reactions: 13
Sure, people worried about bills and keeping a house over their heads or their kids fed will just paint their bedrooms and it'll be fine.
I was gonna post this here then wondered if I was being petty so left it but glad to see others agree.

Choosing to spend Christmas alone when you admit you don't even like it is different from having your hopes raised by an incompetent government then having to cancel plans all while coping with whatever tit people have had to go through during a pandemic.

This was some people's tiny glimmer of happiness after 9 months of bereavement, sickness, job losses, loneliness, anxiety, fear and uncertainty.

Completely different circumstances to her being a Scrooge last year.

Reactions: 44
When’s she ever going to learn to just shush nobody needs the hot takes of a spoiled friendless hermit where does she even get the confidence to post this tit? We see your life gobs it’s pitiful nobody’s looking to you for any kind of life advice

Reactions: 21
i'm sorry but i keep envisioning the surgeon starting the operashun and going: ''hmm, i see what appears to be a giant piece of ham''

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Absolutely tone deaf tweets this evening, she’s all be kind support mental health but fails to understand that Christmas is a really difficult time for many people. She may be fine being by herself bc she’s got no pals or even family bar her mum that can stand her but others may struggle with that. She needs to keep her opinions to herself & stop sulking with others disagree with her. Never known anyone to love the block button so much.

Reactions: 36
The people trying to defend her on twitter by do realise she wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire right?

Reactions: 59
The people trying to defend her on twitter by do realise she wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire right?
They’re all as bleeping dumb as she is!
Poor old misunderstood Gobby. She’s just can’t do right for doing wrong 😥🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.