Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I can’t do anything right”

no you can’t. You’re not even bleeping trying. Stop making everything about you and think before you speak you insufferable little witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Perfectly fine comment = blocked. Utterly ridiculous. How an earth can an ADULT get through life when they block someone for this. She would never survive in a 'normal' work environment, she would literally be eaten alive.
20201219_205429.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 63
Oh my god she blocked me 😂 I liked a couple of tweets that rightly called her out for being tone deaf and tweeted about influencers really being tone deaf and the witch blocked me I wish I tweeted her now calling her out myself💀 Gabby what kind of response did you expect to receive when you tweet stupid tit like that 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh my god she blocked me 😂 I liked a couple of tweets that rightly called her out for being tone deaf and tweeted about influencers really being tone deaf and the witch blocked me I wish I tweeted her now calling her out myself💀 Gabby what kind of response did you expect to receive when you tweet stupid tit like that 🙄
She has way too much time on her hands if she has time to block everyone that likes something she doesn’t agree with 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 37
At this rate she won't be able to accuse tattle as being her haters since we'll all end up being blocked by Christmas day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can we have

Gabriella Lindley #31 aka Velvetgh0st of Juniper Moon, the hole who won't grow

Reactions: 17
She's off on one tonight. Remember to grab screenshots folks, she'll probably delete them soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 51
“It doesn’t matter that lots of people seem to have found what I said tone deaf and insensitive because it was just a sUgGeSTiOn’ omg LISTEN to yourself right now 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I got blocked too for liking tweets. She must have literally thousands of people blocked at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This is so embarrassing. I am embarrassed for her. How does she still have management? The only reason she’s not been cancelled is because she’s so irrelevant. People only know her because of public arguments like this. Successful, Gabbie! So jealous!

Reactions: 47
You know what? I think Gobs should keep this up. The more fans who make comments that find themselves blocked will only turn against her. People need to know how crappy of a human this girl is.

Reactions: 48
Gabriella Lindley #31: leave me alone! It was a suggestion! Don’t you know I had an operayshun?

cut out the swear word because of Gabbie’s bleeping pottymouth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I’m genuinely quite concerned about her behaviour - this isn’t how normal people act, let alone ‘influencers’ who have an interest in keeping people on their side!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m genuinely quite concerned about her behaviour - this isn’t how normal people act, let alone ‘influencers’ who have an interest in keeping people on their side!
She's gonna blame it on her endo pain. Just you wait

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think painting a wall will help someone with loneliness flabriella. Should I tell my friend of a friends parents, if their daughter just painted her room she wouldn’t have killed herself? That’s all she needed. OF COURSE NOT YOU bleeping MORON!

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Blocked for liking the tweet saying not everyone will agree with her :ROFLMAO: So predictable and pathetic, get a life Gabby.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.