Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll be trying to change her diet now she has her diagnosis 😂
Did some research and it’s a low gluten, low trans fats, and high in fruit and vegetables diet
Obviously this doesn’t help/work for everyone with endo but what’s the betting that she’ll eat a bite of something not beige claim the diet doesn’t work and go straight back to her crappy eating habits 😂

Reactions: 11
OH JUST duck OFF
Oh well if it worked for you Gobshite, then it will definitely work for everyone else won’t it!
She’s so bleeping self absorbed and thinks the world revolves around her! No one needs to take advice off someone who spends all year alone because she’s used to it so it’s just another day to her!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
MILLIONS of people have been affected by the announcement, families looking forward to get together, celebrating Christmas, seeing children / parents / grandparents they might not have seen in months! 6 days before Christmas.
Just duck off flabriella! Our Christmas plans have just been cancelled, I’ve no idea when I’ll be able to see friends and family. I missed out in summer as I was in training school for my job. I just can’t with her, we get it you hate Christmas, you don’t care. Millions of people do! I’m sure if you’re precious grandparents were in tier 4 you’d care!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Didn't she spend last Xmas alone because she had that almighty row with her dad and flounced back to Brighton because he's sew sew toxic?

And can she please just duck off, and then duck off again! I haven't seen my family in 18 months as their flights from the UK to here kept getting cancelled, and the government in this country advise us not to fly.My grandad passed away at Easter, and I couldn't say goodbye, and haven't seen my nan in person since, my kids haven't seen any family other than me and my husband in the last year and half either. But according to Gabby, all I need to do is paint my bedroom and it'll fly by 🙄
She always gets it wrong doesn't she! Tone deaf.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Don’t worry about Christmas being cancelled guys just entertain yourself with gingerbread men!
And I know the having no life comment is meant to come off as sarcastic but come on Gobbie we all know it’s true
ABB7CF65-BE9E-46B8-A4FF-F08BA833A76A.png

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm furious on behalf of so many people who have just had their hearts broken by false promises.

Paint your bleeping bedroom indeed. She has no idea what privilege she has. If it was her potentially facing being alone for Christmas this year you can bet we'd hear about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Don’t worry guys i spent Xmas alone last year and it was fine for me cos i just painted my room for the 50th time ! This woman never shuts the duck up about herself.
people are dying, loosing money, loosing their livelihoods and whilst she makes cookies with her sew toxic dad she thinks this is gonna reassure people ? What the duck goes on in her head she literally thinks the world revolves around her and no one has at as bad as her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I actually can't. She'll be bleeping delighted that everyone's Christmas is essentially cancelled. It's disgusting the way she revels in other people's misery just because she's got no bleeping life of her own:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Don’t worry guys i spent Xmas alone last year and it was fine for me cos i just painted my room for the 50th time ! This woman never shuts the duck up about herself.
people are dying, loosing money, loosing their livelihoods and whilst she makes cookies with her sew toxic dad she thinks this is gonna reassure people ? What the duck goes on in her head she literally thinks the world revolves around her and no one has at as bad as her
But I’m so glad she took my advice to just stfu 😜🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, every time she taps her fingers on that keyboard she makes herself look a bleep! Why hasn’t she learnt yet, that she’s not someone to look up to or inspire people. She’s like a cloud of doom 99% of the time! No one gives a duck about your advice or opinions Gobs, just shush! 🤫 🤐

Reactions: 14
I'm furious on behalf of so many people who have just had their hearts broken by false promises.

Paint your bleeping bedroom indeed. She has no idea what privilege she has. If it was her potentially facing being alone for Christmas this year you can bet we'd hear about it.
Hope her mum gets her a tin of Farrow and Ball for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just a thought but imagine if the surgeon said the word adhesions as in “you have adhesions from your previous surgeries” and she has just gone “adhesions = endometriosis” and that’s why he has said something to the effect of “your reproductive organs haven’t been effected”
It’s a possibility 🤷‍♀️ and of course she would have had to add fibroids to fend off the “haters”

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just a thought but imagine if the surgeon said the word adhesions as in “you have adhesions from your previous surgeries” and she has just gone “adhesions = endometriosis” and that’s why he has said something to the effect of “your reproductive organs haven’t been effected”
It’s a possibility 🤷‍♀️ and of course she would have had to add fibroids to fend off the “haters”
Yeah I think this sounds viable tbh, I’m also waiting for her to address all our comments about how fibroids would’ve shown up on a scan 👀

Reactions: 15
Soooo why has she limited comments on her gingerbread grid post?

Some replies to her painting tweet (that Polly retweeted hence why one of the responses tags Polly too)

Screenshot_20201219-202556_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-202602_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.