Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 59118
First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.
From what I can see she unliked it as I checked her liked tweets and can't see it??

If she did unlike it, she must be reading up on here [emoji23][emoji23]

GABRIELLA LINDLEY IN RESPONSE TO YOUR TWEET:

Nov 21

i wonder how you find your people i want a friendship group like on ‘friends’ but i feel like life doesn’t work that way and that’s very upsetting

YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU'RE BORING AND VILE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what I can see she unliked it as I checked her liked tweets and can't see it??

Nov 21

i wonder how you find your people i want a friendship group like on ‘friends’ but i feel like life doesn’t work that way and that’s very upsetting

You leave the house for a start

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her jawline in her new twitter profile photo v her jawline in her latest video. Why do this? There isn’t anything wrong with the second photo so why pretend you look like the first? Very damaging message to give to young viewers!!

D176EDE4-4774-4509-AC01-247ECD63962E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Nov 21

If you’re reading here Gabs, let me tell you how I found my best friends:

2 were through work. Maybe get a job outside your home so you can meet people.

The third (and another 7 I consider very close friends) is a neighbor.

All of these friendships required leaving the house, talking to strangers, putting myself out there, being a little uncomfortable until getting to know someone better, and denying myself of my usual introverted ways.

Her jawline in her new twitter profile photo v her jawline in her latest video. Why do this? There isn’t anything wrong with the second photo so why pretend you look like the first? Very damaging message to give to young viewers!!

View attachment 59291
She really has put weight on. I didn't realise how much until you did these together. All that money for surgery for weight loss. I thought it was harder to put weight on after this surgery also??
Gabby, you need therapy. Nothing is wrong with either photo but please help your mind recover

Reactions: 7
It's not hard to pile on weight when you stay indoors grazing on food all day!

Isn’t that what she does on a normal day? 😂

Why would anyone have sympathy for her being ill when she doesn't believe in paying her taxes? Some people are in that much pain all the time. She's lucky she's not, because in her world, there would be no tax money for social welfare. God I bleeping hate selfish Tory pricks. (And yes you should be ashamed to vote Tory).

Reactions: 14
Why would anyone have sympathy for her being ill when she doesn't believe in paying her taxes? Some people are in that much pain all the time. She's lucky she's not, because in her world, there would be no tax money for social welfare. God I bleeping hate selfish Tory pricks. (And yes you should be ashamed to vote Tory).
Especially in this current climate #checkyourprivilege

This.... this is literally all I said. Wasn’t rude, wasn’t nasty, I just had a different opinion, and I was actually being nice about it. Gosh she’s absolute trash. Go out and get a bleeping job and actually speak to people or something rather than sitting on Twitter and blocking people that think differently to you. Get a damn life you ignorant girl. Really hope she does read here😂 I used to be such a fan, now I just look at you and think that you’re a really sad person that needs to find a purpose in your life. Keep it up hun, after a while you won’t be making much money off of youtube anymore and may actually be forced to go out into the world.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I don’t get why she comments about strictly every week but has never mentioned saffron? (Correct me if I’m wrong) Aren’t these youtubers meant to stick together 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t get why she comments about strictly every week but has never mentioned saffron? (Correct me if I’m wrong) Aren’t these youtubers meant to stick together 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she’s jealous and it really shows the more she doesn’t mention her and compliments all the rest of the dancers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely she realises how obvious it is that she is jealous and bitter that Saffron has this opportunity and she doesn’t? So many other YouTubers, even ones that don’t interact with Saffron, have posted for people to vote for her. But Gab has made it her mission to post every single week praising other contestants apart from her 😂 maybe if she left her flat more (and not just to go to her mums house or Starbucks) and actually did something with her life then she would have good opportunities too

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This.... this is literally all I said. Wasn’t rude, wasn’t nasty, I just had a different opinion, and I was actually being nice about it. Gosh she’s absolute trash. Go out and get a bleeping job and actually speak to people or something rather than sitting on Twitter and blocking people that think differently to you. Get a damn life you ignorant girl. Really hope she does read here😂 I used to be such a fan, now I just look at you and think that you’re a really sad person that needs to find a purpose in your life. Keep it up hun, after a while you won’t be making much money off of youtube anymore and may actually be forced to go out into the world.
It’s a wonder she has any followers left the way she blocks so many people.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 59291
Pfft, forget the children. It’s damaging enough to herself. We all saw how she reacted when a a minion asked if her face was swollen lol

Reactions: 4
Surely she realises how obvious it is that she is jealous and bitter that Saffron has this opportunity and she doesn’t? So many other YouTubers, even ones that don’t interact with Saffron, have posted for people to vote for her. But Gab has made it her mission to post every single week praising other contestants apart from her 😂 maybe if she left her flat more (and not just to go to her mums house or Starbucks) and actually did something with her life then she would have good opportunities too
It’s so obvious how jealous she is!!!! Like her or not Saffron has done amazing on strictly, better than Gabs ever would. I find it really awks how she’s never mentioned Saffron but seems to comment about it every week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Guess [emoji848][emoji23]

Doctor lol, psychiatrist

Wow I spelt it wrong. Much smart [emoji23]

Wow I didn't.. 5 am sunday on my 'breakfast' break and I'm here in work since Friday 10pm due to under staffing and severe cases to deal with... 3 naps so far.. would love to see Gobby attempt my job
She would legit cry

But check you, DR IN DA HOUZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video is so depressing. Most answers to her questions just made me feel so...sad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.