Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hung that rail above the radiator that she said she is having removed (which I think she will regret doing) So it's ANOTHER temporary job! And ANOTHER useless clothes rail. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She's attached a rail to the wall to dry clothes. They're touching the wall. It's near the door. It's a rail attached to a bedroom wall. Wtf.
This is so bizarre? If it was in its own room, if she had a utility room etc I’d understand it but this is just plain bizarre.. also surely she wouldn’t have that many clothes when it’s literally just her & she doesn’t go out every day so doesn’t need new clothes on (or need them washing each day) that she could just put them on the radiator?

Reactions: 9
tbh as a person with binge eating disorder, i feel like i can see a lot of b.e.d. traits in gabby. just throwing it out there
Would you mind elaborating? I don’t know much about BED and I’d be interested to know which bits of her behaviour stand out to you.

Reactions: 4
This is so bizarre? If it was in its own room, if she had a utility room etc I’d understand it but this is just plain bizarre.. also surely she wouldn’t have that many clothes when it’s literally just her & she doesn’t go out every day so doesn’t need new clothes on (or need them washing each day) that she could just put them on the radiator?
Yes! built-in rail setups in utility/laundry rooms work really well. I have a euro laundry but if I had a proper room I'd be installing a rail or two to hang ironing on in an instant.

The latest video also gave us an ETA update for floors: 'After Christmas'

Reactions: 4
Also, her new wardrobes aren’t any more amazing than the ones that were there. She also moaned she had nowhere to put the suitcase - what about the cupboard? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was so exhausting to her her complain about the wardrobes and what a terrible job they had done with the original wardrobes. NO gabs, fitted wardrobes are not supposed to be temporary, of course they will pull your wall paper off when they come out.
I can't believe she even paid to have those wardrobes replaced in the first place, she pulled out solid wood to replace it with cheap laminate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm honestly surprised she didn't just use the Ikea PAX range. Looks like she has and it would have been a lot cheaper.

Reactions: 6
She’s answering questions on Instagram and says in one how she hates fake nails so much... she did an AD one time for fake nails and how good they were.
anything for the money gabs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always so bloody passive aggressive. She never takes on board any other opinion/suggestion other than her own and never admits to being wrong.
Yes, she always apparently knows best about everything, despite having the intelligence of a pea. It's why she will never lose weight. It's the diets that are the problem, not her! She's still waiting for her magic cure, forgetting that gastric surgery is often the just that for other people.

Every answer of her Q&A made me cringe so much - why is she so incredibly basic yet desperate to be so 'different' all the time (I wish it was winter all year round, I hate the sun, omg I love the dark etc etc)...I don't get it. It's so peculiar, I've never met a personality like it.

Reactions: 7
Every answer of her Q&A made me cringe so much - why is she so incredibly basic yet desperate to be so 'different' all the time (I wish it was winter all year round, I hate the sun, omg I love the dark etc etc)...I don't get it. It's so peculiar, I've never met a personality like it.
I was like this at 14 but then life happened and I was forced to grow up and get over myself 😆

Gabby is still waiting for that moment well into her twenties... it is embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
Gabs offering your builders a cup of tea is just standard love, especially as you’re just in the house anyway. Definitely does not win you any points or mean you are in ‘mum mode’ what’s the betting she hates the new wardrobes anyway?
Lol she’s paid them for everything from hanging pictures and light shades etc she is clueless at least have a go , the builders must be laughing their ass off at the easy money .

Reactions: 5
I was like this at 14 but then life happened and I was forced to grow up and get over myself 😆

Gabby is still waiting for that moment well into her twenties... it is embarrassing to watch.
This is the thing with gabs, she has the mentality of a teenage girl, it’s like she’s constantly trying to seek validation and prove to the ‘bullies’ how unique she is and how successful she is 🙄 it’s boring the constant trying to be different in every aspect of her life

Reactions: 7
Just seen on her IG that she's uploaded a new GRWM, and surely she cannot be serious with this makeup look. I mean, who wants to look like they've been punched in both eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she changed her name to mona because she didn’t feel like a ‘Gabriella’ but it didn’t catch on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'd forgotten about that!
She answered a question about that the other week. She said she got signed to a record label but they said she couldn’t use Gabriella due to other artists already having the name. So she had to pick Mona... but then it all fell through because she “got a sore throat”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.