Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in this or a thread earlier did say that she possibly did get som inheritance from when her grandmother died or something like that. I suspect that she is using what is left of that inheritance to "live out her fantasy" of being an adult.

Reactions: 4
I've given up watching her. Even hate-watching her videos is so boring. She is insanely shallow and vapid, and brings nothing unique to YouTube. I think her "career" on YouTube is basically over at this point and she needs to move on.

Reactions: 6
I've given up watching her. Even hate-watching her videos is so boring. She is insanely shallow and vapid, and brings nothing unique to YouTube. I think her "career" on YouTube is basically over at this point and she needs to move on.
Thing is a part time job would be great for her not just for guaranteed income but also to speak to different people (also to get a mortgage she must of had a pot of money and be able to show her income and projected income? She might have some good investments but that flat is not a good one for her) she should have either just accepted that she needs to go back to Sheffield and got some place there, she could have even got a flat and saved loads for the renovations she wanted to do!!! It all seems backwards

• Heart
Reactions: 6
E07263B5-7C48-4BCA-A85D-E8615AB27DC4.jpeg

Nothing about his personality, just the clothes he wears....interesting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 54338

Nothing about his personality, just the clothes he wears....interesting 🤔
And he’d run a bleeping mile. The man can can have whoever he wants, male/female, he ain’t gonna scrape the barrel and go for a miserable, negative, moody, flakey, indecisive, lazy, dull Gabbie. 😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair, I’m surprised she has said something a mainstream as saying she is into Harry Styles, isn’t that too much of a popular opinion for her to have?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet that she is going to have to sell her falt before summer. Like seriously speeding thousands og punds on renovating, extremely expensive paint, furniture, the constant moving between her moms place and hers. Se is going to go broke in February is she keeps this spending up.

I am struggling to understand how she can spend so much money without thinking about the future. I currently live with my parents because I have not been able to land a full time job. My parents started this year out great and did not have any dept after selling their detached houde and moving to a cheaper place. Found out recently that one of my brothers has used this to take out stupid amounts of creditors debt on my mothers name. My mother has refused to go to the authorities or even talk to someone in the governments institution for pensions/economics if there is a possible for them to refinance the credit loans so she can pay them. I have been stressing like a madwoman, so much so that I have not had my period in a couple og months. Its seriously not fun thinking about not bein able to afford food or even the possibility of becoming homeless in the near future. Not sure how Gabby is managing everything with YT as her main income.
Sorry to hear about this! I’m not sure if I’m allowed to recommend a website but if I am, head to moneysavingexpert.com - particularly the forums. They might be able to offer advice x

Reactions: 10
So she mentions about saying Harry styles is her type but then in next tweet its I dont fancy anyone....🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much working9-5, I will se how things go. My mother is trying to refinance the credit loans with the bank using the apartment, hopefully the bank is going to approve that.

Reactions: 4
It's funny that social blade has classified her as a 'how to' channel. How to what? Eat yourself back to obesity and never leave the house? Its also putting her earnings at only 25k p/a now. She must have saved some up from when she was making bank. I think she spent all her grandmothers inheritance on multiple surgeries.

Reactions: 13
25k for what she does is still an absolute joke- she quite literally could be deemed as unemployed at this stage.

Reactions: 11
25k for what she does is still an absolute joke- she quite literally could be deemed as unemployed at this stage.
25k is still decent for someone that has no qualifications/skills.

I do wonder what her office job will be one day...

Reactions: 5
Can I just give Gabby a round of applause for killing off the top bun at last! I am so happy she has retired that 3 year old hairstyle for good! It may have taken weeks of me complaining and boring the hell out of everyone with my posts about the same subject but i can now at least tolerate a video thumbnail. Maybe I will even watch her latest upload about Julia Andrews. lets see shall we. 🤪😩

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

And youtubers swear black and blue that they don't read hate threads about themselves. Bad Gabby

Reactions: 11
Maybe she made investments from money earned during her boom days online if she didn’t then she is a fool, I don’t see how else she is affording her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.