Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s gone out and bought 4 clothes rails (including the one that broke) just for the 2 days it takes to install her wardrobes. Would it have killed her to just lay her clothes flat in a pile for the two days? So wasteful and unnecessary

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe she’s gone out and bought 4 clothes rails (including the one that broke) just for the 2 days it takes to install her wardrobes. Would it have killed her to just lay her clothes flat in a pile for the two days? So wasteful and unnecessary

Gabriella ‘sooo good with money’ Lindley

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
Spoiler: this is the cake she made [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Exactly. Considering she lives in the same pair of pyjamas, she could’ve just left her wardrobe in a pile.

For those not following her home Instagram account, she’s paid for someone to rip out those built in wardrobes. Then she brags about how much bigger the room is, only for the builders to install another set of built in wardrobes. Completely pointless...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

She was more peppy than normal, and she didn't say 'carry on watchin' which used to make me cringe every time!

Reactions: 1
Quite enjoyed the baking video tbh.. makes a change from the usual paint drying content

I think the new wardrobes looks worse! They look randomly placed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably just me but I think it would have looked better either with the old ones or with none

Reactions: 8
For once I agree with Gabby, the new wardrobes are 100% better than the old ones. The room looks bigger BUT I smell another painting vlog in the very near future. Yes you do have a lot of work to do Gabby, get up off your ass and hop to it 🐰

She said, in that baking video, that renovation isn’t continuing until January.
There will be 2 makeovers’ videos and that’s it.Save your laptop lol.

Just seen on Zoe’s thread that Zoella are hiring and need someone full time in Brighton. Maybe Gobs can apply and be Zoe’s witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tbh as a person with binge eating disorder, i feel like i can see a lot of b.e.d. traits in gabby. just throwing it out there

Reactions: 4
cant wait for her flat to go mouldy and somehow she'll find a way to blame anyone but herself
Lol tell me about it.

I live in an old Victorian terrace that has been converted into flats - bit like hers has I think? I HAVE to dry clothes with a dehumidifier running and can't fathom putting them against the wall.

If it is gas, and looks like it is, she can put the clothes directly onto the radiator? They will dry quicker..

1572195746144.png

She won't even be in this flat in a few years :rolleyes: will have moved at least 4 times

Reactions: 7
Lol tell me about it.

I live in an old Victorian terrace that has been converted into flats - bit like hers has I think? I HAVE to dry clothes with a dehumidifier running and can't fathom putting them against the wall.

If it is gas, and looks like it is, she can put the clothes directly onto the radiator? They will dry quicker..

View attachment 52438

She won't even be in this flat in a few years :rolleyes: will have moved at least 4 times
Does the entire place even need to be re-plastered? And let’s be honest, keeping the wallpaper or at least using lining paper is a much cheaper way to make the walls look better/smoother than re-plastering the entire flat.

Jus feels pointless painting everywhere several times over only to plan on having all the wallpaper removed and then needing to repaint everywhere again.

Reactions: 6
i'm still not over the fact that her bedroom looks like a chop-shop nail salon with clear stands for the polishes stuck onto the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.