Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
lol okay i'm gonna watch this later and look out for all the signs she may be lying
😂

so is she claiming she slept with this 1 person aged 15 but never has done since then? (y)
She has said that she’s dated people since then, but off camera. The only person she was public with dating was poppy (I think that was her name). But then again, I’m not even sure she’s dated many people off camera. She’s such a hermit that I can’t see her making an effort to talk to/get together with anyone.

Reactions: 3
Congrats on the job. Trust me, you will get more confident as time goes by, I was shy at first, you soon settle in! It's a journey, and you've started it :)
Thank you so much! And yes definitely, I’ve taken my first step and at the end of the day it’s a learning experience:)

Fatima

VIP Member
Are the fit flops? If so I bet she thinks they are helping her to burn calories and that's why she is constantly in them
I didn’t know about this brand because I don’t live in the uk.

So, I googled the name of the brand and apparently there is a French website as well, what I understood is there are comfortable shoes.

I read the comment in her sarky tone. It's the "x" it just drives me mad 🙃
“x” means kiss right ?
I think she wanted to end the conversation.
But still sarky
If I was her I would put something nicer because the commenter said “I love you but”.
Even her response after gabbs’ one was “oh 🤣🤣 💜”.
So she wasn’t “hating”, just didn’t know the brand.

7835D6E0-A878-4FFC-891B-00FE400539CD.jpeg

Is it me or the commenter is being sarcastic with the question ?
That “Hey gabs” though 😂😂

Last edited:

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Also people ask you about kids because you go on about wanting a child so badly nearly every day...

This girl needs to go home for her mental health. She seems to think it will be worse, but surely spending all day every day on your own cant be healthy

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
No #AD in the title of her new sponsored video I see. Why didn’t anyone tell me it was one rule for Gabriella, another rule for the rest of the world?

Queenie30

Ah she’s just full of shit. I remember the name change thing, I always thought it was just her attempt to be different 🙄 until she said about the record deal thing, still not sure I believe that. We know how much of a fibber our gabs is

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
She has changed the bathroom already :rolleyes:
Already, did she not finish it up like a month ago or something like that?

Edit: took a look at the video- oh man people in the comment seem to be getting sick of the constant changing xxx in the flat content. Quite a few were like "I liked the old bathroom better" 😬

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Why does she tweet about shit like this? Who fucking cares. She must be incredibly bored
She must be to be in tears over the thought of being apart from her pet cat for a few days

Imagine having that little going on in your life

AA9F5474-58E3-4A13-AD6D-ED89EB802FEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She did say flooring in October? The rooms need to be cleared for that though. Our flooring guys wouldn’t move the furniture. Luckily we got it done before we moved in to our new build.
I don’t know why she didn’t get all of the work done and stay in Sheffield before moving into her place. It would’ve been done so much quicker if she had and I doubt she’s magically saved enough for the kitchen in the last few months considering her channel has been declining so she must’ve already had the money for it

Skyler Jones

Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
You and me both!!!

🙋‍♀️ I find this thread full of humor and so tame its actually a pleasure reading along and laughing out loud for real :p :ROFLMAO: (y)