Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linguine

And is she constantly being asked about her skin??
No Gabby, you are constantly asked why every week* you paint your house

*might be a slight exaggeration. But not by much.

Reactions: 3
There’s been a few different stories she told us how she lost her virginity.... that alone proves it that she still is one. There was the sneaking from the fair one, the paranormal activity one, anything else?
Oh yeah, that’s right! I forgot about the paranormal activity one. People shouldn’t lie full stop, but don’t lie if you can’t keep your stories straight🤦🏻‍♀️

also, maybe that’s why she’s put off by dating. She might feel ashamed, but there is no need to be!

Skyler Jones

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but she matched some guy on tinder. They met up once. She ended up putting a ring next to his name in her contacts, I think this was seen in one of her videos, she was recording her laptop screen, he messaged her so it popped up.
Then in her video she said she stated she was going to head to a certain Starbucks cos he goes goes there. Ended up posting a story on her instagram of the starb drinks and his hands (this was before the video of her staking ways came out).

He also had a child from a previous relationship and it seemed on one particular occasion they had plans but he called it off, because you know, priorities and being a god dad, so she went on a rant of “ifbpeopje don’t put you first in their life they are not worth it”

( I’m sure I have done things wrong, it’s been a while and I’ve had a few wines preemptively celebrating my boyfriends birthday, please correct me on my mistakes x )
I thought this happened years ago? All I can remember is her twitter rant about him, but she then goes on to delete everything like it never happened. She did this again when she moved in to the apartment she just brought in Brighton. She put up screenshots of someone threating her in brighton on her insta stories, then three hours later deleted it and when people questioned her about her safety and if she was alright she deleted the comments and denied it happened. I wish i had screenshot the insta story but i thought the wacky gabby days where in the past. obviously not!

Hattiesmummy

It’s so hard!! If she has a hard birth etc it makes a massive difference to your mental health and bonding.

Is she adopting? Or is she going to be one of those who use a sperm doner from Facebook?

• Haha

Fatima

VIP Member
Because she has no friends to share these things with?
Well then I find it embarrassing and not serious as her job is on public platforms.
No wonder she doesn’t have contracts with famous brands.

Last edited:

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
She's a cow to absolutely everyone who doesn't have their head so far up her ass they can smell the shit before it hits the box.

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
She genuinely doesn’t know how good she’s got it. I’ve been doing driving lessons when I can afford them for the past year. Thankfully I received lessons as a gift last Christmas. That’s the only “gifted” some of us are lucky enough to receive and we persevere with it!

Eh... anxiety is normal when you’re driving a car for the first time without knowing what you’re doing. She needs to fucking get over it and grow up. I feel pathetic asking my Dad for a lift, but he knows I am working towards getting my licence. She could legit do three lessons per week — nothing is stopping her but her own laziness.
Instead she'd rather let Jane drive 6 hours across the country every time she wants to come see her?

It's normal to find driving nerve-wracking. If you lived 6 hours from your home town and your cat was opposed to bloody trains you'd surely give it your best shot, as driving would make your life 1000 times easier??

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I love how she bangs on about all these 'unique' names yet that's what everyone is naming their children now. It's nothing new gabs. Names come and go and come back into fashion all the time. I haven't bothered watching the video purely because she does ask me questions and people ask for her fav baby names but I know of at least 2 forrests and rivers already..

luna

That would suit her as she claims she wants a baby but doesn't want a partner 😂

I'm sure I've seen her claim in Q&As that she isn't a virgin...? anyone believe that?
There’s been a few different stories she told us how she lost her virginity.... that alone proves it that she still is one. There was the sneaking from the fair one, the paranormal activity one, anything else?

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Also in her “addressing rumours about me” video she explains it. I can just tell she’s not being truthful! She blinks a lot, and when she blinks her eyes are closed for longer than usual. She looks off to the side, and furrows her brows when trying to think of what she’s going to say. If you are being truthful, you don’t have to concentrate on what you’re saying, you just say it.

not saying I’m some body language expert😂 but when I lie (which is rare because I’m so bad at it😂), I tend to furrow my brows a lot too, and look off to the side.

Yes I believe it’s still up. And I know! It’s really not a big deal. People are allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies, and if she really hasn’t lost her virginity, it’s not anything to be ashamed of, as you said!
lol okay i'm gonna watch this later and look out for all the signs she may be lying
😂

so is she claiming she slept with this 1 person aged 15 but never has done since then? (y)

Sassie

Chatty Member
I'm from Sheffield originally and can confirm like most places it has it's good areas and bad areas. I moved due to husband's job like 6/7 years ago now,but every time I visit family I miss it and want to go back! She could have got a really nice detached HOUSE for what she paid for that dingy little flat if she came back up north.
I will say though, she's definitely more from Barnsley than Sheffield 😂
My fella works very close to Thurgoland. It’s DEFINITELY Barnsley. Even Wikipedia says so 🤣.

boredjess

VIP Member
I guess the only way the new friends could piss her off is erm by wilting
And will she admit it's her and not the friends fault?
PicsArt_10-19-11.54.00.jpg

hrh89

VIP Member
Reckon she’s just being petty and throwing shade at her old management for not focusing on her enough

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Call me heartless, but I’d guess it’s more a case of her being workshy and unable to accept criticism that’s holding her back from driving rather than anxiety. The girl can’t even handle strangers on the Internet commenting on her life. How will she cope with instructions and comments from a driving instructor? She’d be tweeting about them bullying her after one lesson.
Gabby needs to get some therapy and get to the root of her issues and to start pushing her own personal boundaries more , and have coping strategies in place for her anxiety and comfort eating .
Hiding in her flat is the worst thing she could do as hiding from the issues always makes things worse in the long run.
I feel she constantly deletes tweets because she cannot own her own shit and is constantly looking for external validation .