Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie30

Brighton Loner, Twitter Moaner, Farrow and Ball Boner
This is bloody brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’m so exhausted with her andwatching her waste her life-she has all the potential in the world and yet she just wastes her time obsessing over what colour to paint the same room multiple times, and reality tv. She is so so frustrating to watch, you just want to shake her and make her realise how lucky she is to be in such a privileged position. I do think she has issues but that is up to her to resolve and get help with, maybe then she can actually start living her life

Reactions: 3

Fatima

VIP Member
I agree with you @AfroCircus.
Just seen the vlog, so the only « friends » she sees is her mother’s ones.
She doesn’t look good.(mentally)

I don’t understand one thing though.
Because her flat was 36 degrees means that she hasn’t healed from her nose?

Last edited:

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I cannot imagine Gab going for dinner with Syd and Ell. They’re quite funny and uplifting to watch whereas Gab is moany and negative about everything. I just can’t imagine them hanging out at all. (In regards to Syd and Gabs interaction on Twitter)

Queenie30

Literally all her content is now is cats and painting 😴😑 surely she must be able to see how stale she has become?!

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
What is this pooped in a box thing?
Apparently she has confessed to have pooped, twice in a box because there were guests. Someone did upload screenshot either earlier in this thread or an earlier thread about her.

Herefortheteaa

Congratulations 💕 I had a c section 5 weeks ago! Imagine Gabs having one and realizing she still has to take care of a newborn 🙄 recover from a major surgery while being up all hours of the day and night. I don’t think she could manage.
She'd make Jane look after the child. Don't worry she wouldn't have to lift a finger. She'd also try tell us the doctor told her not to look after her own child or get out of bed.

urghwhy

I agree! And she says it was a 'last resort' but she was only 19 when she had it. Most people are forced by the doctor to try other things first, instead she boasted about eating two bacon sandwiches for lunch. She still can't stick to a diet for more then one day. Even right after the surgery her eating habits didn't change, I remember in one vlog she showed a 'treat' cupboard that was stuffed full of chocolate. I have binge eating disorder, although it is a lot better then it was, there's still no way I would keep all that chocolate in the house. She never changed her lifestyle or eating habits.
Yep exactly. I think she expects that she can do a hard 2 hour workout in the gym and have a six pack an hour later. It doesn't work like that... you can still eat chocolate and lose weight but it is all about balance and moderation.

xoxo_a

No idea why I watch her videos anymore...the living room is still dull, mismatched and lacks any personality whatsoever. Being lovely to people who comment about the Godawful sofa:
Imagine getting so offended because someone doesn’t like the colour of sofa. Wow.

Skyler Jones

I swear gabby mentioned that her hard wood floors would be laid during October! I wonder if she has changed her mind AGAIN is going to rip the kitchen apart first. I wonder????

Hally34

VIP Member
I don't know where she repeatedly has the money for farrow and ball paints. She paints a new wall in the stuff every bloody week!
I assume farrow and ball give a significant “media” discount. I’d be very surprised if she is paying normal prices. Could even be free. It’s why all the influencer use it.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 47969View attachment 47972

Perhaps I've lived a very sheltered life - but she's the only person I've ever seen painting over wallpaper. (Proper wallpaper not a layer under designed to smooth out a wall to be painted on).
It’s not unusual to paint over wallpaper, if it’s in good condition and a colour you can reasonably paint over, might be better to leave it rather than risk removing it to find a dodgy plastered wall underneath.

Fatima

VIP Member
3DD90C4F-0E5C-4317-8357-C261BBD1E5B2.jpeg

9BE0B71A-838B-4206-8E2B-DC41BA7AD1B5.jpeg

1) I don’t recognize her at all
2) well apparently Hobbs is still friend with her