Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
'My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.'
Aaaaand there goes the rest of my evening listening to Cry and friends reading this, imagining Gabbie as the protagonist 😭😭😭

I will never understand why she wants to move to Manchester. Has she ever been? It’s a really social city, lots of students and culture. Lots of pretty girls that go on nights out that Gabby will be looking out her window and seething at.
i watched an old vlog recently, she went to pick up one of the kittens but that’s the only mention of Manchester that I’d heard before she started SWF-ing polly

Reactions: 3

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Idk if you heard but she’s getting an OPERRAYYYSHUN! She can’t get the train by herself.

Sooo maybe I’m crazy but I swear this use to say “small business” somewhere in her description.. guess she’s getting too much hate about calling herself a small business now she just has an “online store”
As she should 😌

Lemonz

VIP Member
I thought the op was going to be on Friday just gone tbh, i had the 11th in my head.

basic bree

Now I'm paranoid cos I did have surgery to get my coil fitted 😂 was supposed to be general anaesthetic (and still would have been out couple hours after) but I got them to change to sedation after lots of begging (though apperantly this is more dangerous as they can't control your breathing like with GA) and was out of hospital just over an hour later...good old NHS 😂
I wish i'd been given the option for sedation! I had mine done with nothing! it was so so painful! it's been in 5 years and due to be taken out soon!

• Sad

lira

VIP Member
Her latest ig video (surprise surprise it's an ad) is just so out of touch. Who has the money to buy 70 quid jumpers for people, a 90 quid coat or a 45 quid makeup bag? I can't even afford that for myself, let alone as a Christmas present for someone else.

Also, her posing is killing me.
Looks like she's about to do the Floss

• Haha
I don’t know how tax works when you run your own business, but can she claim back expenses for all this storage she’s buying? Also the cricut that she’s going to sell, and the printer and anything else she’s bought for her business basically? Do you get all of it back, or just a percentage? How does it work?

She really hates gobby doesn’t she! It’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣 between her and Becca rose, they’re shading her left right and centre lol although Becca hasn’t bothered for a while. Probably too busy to give a shit about what she’s doing now and would rather forget she’s was ever “friends” with the bitch.
Oooh what was the shade Becca was throwing?!

Reactions: 2

peagreen

Chatty Member
SEW she is going to sell dog's cards and she thought it was a good idea to tweet this? Just the thought of her attempting to be happy on valentine's just to sell her EWriginal products :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 339462

And she was complaining how the streets are getting busy and she went shopping that day anyway?:ROFLMAO:
How many times can someone say SWEO in a video with a tik tok and 2 music montages?:ROFLMAO:
Because she’s obsessed with shit!

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Oh actually!! I just realised her boob jobs were actually done in Hove, interesting

This is for sure the rooms she was staying in but in her videos she’s saying she drove for hours in the car? I’m confused

virgofalls

VIP Member
Are you having to stay in? I had day surgery a few weeks ago and I had a Covid test on the Wednesday, self-isolation on the Thursday, and surgery on the Friday. I was at work Mon-Fri every day prior too.

eta: Someone I work with has had to self isolate for 2 weeks prior to a 2 week stay in hospital though! Neither private.
My Mum's surgeries were all NHS and she was told to isolate for two weeks for 2 of them and 10 days for the most recent one she's having soon.

I don’t know if this is the screenshots people are talking about but the guy does use the wrong ‘your’ in the last screenshot. I also just wanted to share this because it’s so funny. Not sure using the wrong your is even in the top 10 things wrong with him
Oh I didn't see the fuck off screenshot!

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Yep, in her advent day nine video on TikTok she opens some sweets and chocolate that she says will be perfect for her train ride back to Sheffield in a couple of days time, which would be today.
Ohhh okay fair enough thanks, can’t say I’ve been keeping up with the advent calendar videos 🤣

Reactions: 1

Anotherone

VIP Member
Here's the tiktok for you non believers ✨ you will know when to pause it and see(the odds of her deleting it now?)

• Sick
Reactions: 1