Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipizza

VIP Member
what makes me laugh SO much is that she expects somebody to have the absolute moral integrity to google somebody, find a forum thread of absolutely juicy gossip about a "well known" person and then tell themselves "no... i must stop reading.... this is wrong i must stop!!! and then shut their laptop or else i am an awful human being and must now cleanse my eyes in bleach for reading these posts" and if they don't do specifically that then they are 100% no arguments a bullying troll who will be taken to court for defamation of character for doing something so morally incomprehensible as reading a public forum

i wish i was such a morally upstanding citizen as gabby is. to define yourself as morally highgrounded and not a bully the first step is to entirely demonise entire demographics of people in this country because of where they are from, get my mother to drive 7 hour round trips to make me a shepherd pie, oh, and vote tory. i will work so hard for the next few months to do such moral duties and to undo my bully status, but it will be tough.
It’s not different to reading a article online about some celeb or tbf even watching reality tv where someone is slagging someone else off?

Reactions: 5

Minipizza

VIP Member
I hate to be mean because I LOVE cats but what is wrong with his face, BSH cats look cute (feel like these pictures are what they should look like) but he just looks so inbred it’s so sad. Same with Nellie he doesn’t look like you standard cute BSH, what kind of dodgy ass breeder did they go to ☹
The breeder she got Nellie from got shut down I think?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Lemonz

VIP Member
1. To a PP point, everyone i know had operations this year has had to isolate for 2 weeks beforehand, how come she isnt?
2. Have i missed something... i thought Jane was with her from what others have said on this thread but surely if she's on the train thats not the case, if Jane was down with her she would have driven.

Reactions: 4

UnadeJeb2

Anyone watched Zoe's recent vlogmas with Mark. Is that gabby's old flat in the background? I don't know Brighton well at all. It all looks the same to me haha

I saw one of her stories the other day which talked about her unit storing like 200boxes.... counted what I could see and it looked more like space for about 75.....🤨

• Haha

dramallama123

Chatty Member
Wait that insta story of 'cant wait for her op' isnt it just investigative surgery to see if she actually HAS endo? Or do they cut out stuff at the same time?
Also whats the treatment for endo, is it something you'd need to have a confirmed diagnosis for?
My understanding is a laroscopy confirms if you have endo, wether or not they remove it there and then I don’t know, I guess it depends on the stage it’s at

Diha

From what I understand she ordered a gift for her brother's girlfriend and it came with a box of chocolates which she didn't like so she'll send them to her mum... imo she could have just given those to Sophie as well but whatever

I'm dying for the day she comes to visit George, I live in Norwich atm and I would love to see a rare sighting of her out in the wild
Omg lol now I understand hahah, I just want to blame gobs for everything:(

• Haha

anon1997

No tape on those boxes, doesn’t she usually tape some of the sides? I’m sure I’ve seen her do that in videos?

YES BUT PLACE IN NORFFFF NEED BE HOUSE

GABBY HOUSE, GABBY WANT HOUSE LIKE POLLY. POLLY DONE GOT HOUSE. GABBY WANT HOUSE, GABBY HOUSE, GABBY HOUSE, GABBY HOUSE.
Literally loling😂

bolimepipi

VIP Member
She’s so dumb. She doesn’t have to divulge any of this information on Instagram and Twitter. If she’d just break the habit of dumping every vacuous thought onto the internet, she could have done all this and no one would know.
That wouldn’t make it right, of course, but she brings on all this criticism herself.
but she lives for the drama

IrishName

VIP Member
Spending her morning coming up with excuses for the surgeon as to why she’ll need Nelly handcuffed to her in the OR. “I just don’t want him to finally be free have separation anxiety”
But you guuuise I don’t care what the anaesthetist says, anaesthesia is no big deal and Nellie can definitely give me some Ketamine and Propofol, all it really involves is making someone sleepy anyway.

If the surgeon doesn’t allow Nelbobs in theatre then I’ll just shout across social media that he botched my opeerasssshunn and totally made the worse ever case of endo, even worse.

I think her radio silence is because she's on her way up to Sheffield 🤔
With her mum! Her mother who had to collect her and travel hundreds of miles unnecessarily during a respiratory pandemic on public transport to do so.

Is there a direct train to Brighton or does she have to change in London, therefore having to get on the tube unnecessarily during a public health crisis?

Creep

Are you having to stay in? I had day surgery a few weeks ago and I had a Covid test on the Wednesday, self-isolation on the Thursday, and surgery on the Friday. I was at work Mon-Fri every day prior too.

eta: Someone I work with has had to self isolate for 2 weeks prior to a 2 week stay in hospital though! Neither private.
They're aiming for it to be a day surgery but told me to prepare to stay overnight just in case as I've had complications in the past. I would have thought that it would have been the same rules all over the country regarding surgery though! The two hospitals I mentioned are in the same town so it confused me why they're both saying different 😂 I'm vulnerable anyway so have prepared to self isolate regardless.

Reactions: 3